Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply West Coast & Mountain Conventions
Fannatiku Fest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natchan1984

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:25 pm
Fannatiku Fest Anime & Multi Fandom Convention

Fannatiku Fest is an Anime based convention that is multi-fandom friendly. Are you a Whovian or hard core Video Gamer? No worries you're just as welcome to our event as the next person. We're a small but growing convention in Southern Utah and we're looking for more friends to join our circle of friendship.

Fannatiku is a family friendly personal level event created to bring Anime fans and the like together. To create life time friendships through unity in fandoms and lifestyles. We encourage you to come out and check us out. If you can't make it, but you believe in our purpose then please share our event with the world.

You can join us through the world wide web as well if not in person.
Facebook Page
Facebook Group

If you've ever known what it's like to be a lonely Anime fan, or maybe you are right now...you are welcome to join us. We're non prejudice and welcome all fans with open arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:05 am
Natchan1984

Fannatiku Fest is an Anime based convention that is multi-fandom friendly. Are you a Whovian or hard core Video Gamer? No worries you're just as welcome to our event as the next person. We're a small but growing convention in Southern Utah and we're looking for more friends to join our circle of friendship.

Fannatiku is a family friendly personal level event created to bring Anime fans and the like together. To create life time friendships through unity in fandoms and lifestyles. We encourage you to come out and check us out. If you can't make it, but you believe in our purpose then please share our event with the world.

Facebook Page
Facebook Group

If you've ever known what it's like to be a lonely Anime fan, or maybe you are right now...you are welcome to join us. We're non prejudice and welcome all fans with open arms.

Thank you very much for sharing the info about fannatiku Fest. I hope that some of our members will be able to go to it. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Sakura_Madison

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:14 am
Yaya! Finally Fannatiku will be back again!! I really had lots of fun last year.

I was bummed out that you guys were not doing it this year. But, I cannot wait for next year's con. biggrin

I have to drive up there from Vegas.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:37 pm
Sakura_Madison
Yaya! Finally Fannatiku will be back again!! I really had lots of fun last year.

I was bummed out that you guys were not doing it this year. But, I cannot wait for next year's con. biggrin

I have to drive up there from Vegas.

Thanks so much for your support! Please help spread the word if you can please so that we can make it the best year so far! biggrin

And here is an update on a fund raiser a fan of ours has started!
http://www.gofundme.com/ffactorfund  

Natchan1984

Natchan1984

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:12 pm
smithers456
Natchan1984

Facebook Page
Facebook Group

Thank you very much for sharing the info about fannatiku Fest. I hope that some of our members will be able to go to it. smile

Thank you so much for that announcement! I really appreciate it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:50 am
Hotel Block information will be posted in a few days! biggrin  

Natchan1984

Natchan1984

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:30 pm
Hotel Block information is posted on the website! Fannatiku Fest Hotel Info

Pre-Registration is currently $25 for both days! Don't miss out on this price!
Registration Info

Guests So Far are:
Chad Hardin Current Artist for DCs hit comic Harley Quinn

Adrian Ropp Cartoonist Extrodinaire

Takeriya Samurai Cosplayer & Performer Duo

Some of the things that are going to happen:
Dealers Hall, Artist Alley, Cosplay Contest, Anime Screenings, Panels, Game Room, Cosplay Chess, Otaku Maid Cafe, and so much more!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:59 am
If you'd like to help us out with advertising here, feel free to copy my banner and you it in your signature!

Thank you!  

Natchan1984

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:03 pm
Natchan1984
If you'd like to help us out with advertising here, feel free to copy my banner and you it in your signature!

Thank you!

Hello Natchan,

I'm going to advertise the "Fannatiku Fest" for you in the new Thread I just started in the Main Guild Forum called Convention, Guild, & Website Advertising. I'm hoping that other members will follow this example and advertise their as well.  
West Coast & Mountain Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games