Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Prancing Cat and Dog [Kenta || Jala]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:04 am
[A.V.]
Because I am slow... I figure it may be best to do a PRP instead of ORP...

Kenta was absolutely sure that she was getting the wrong idea. He was positive it was for a date.... but since she owed him a date anyways might as well go along....

"So I'm not allowed to put clothes on before we head off? Or you don't wish to dress up for this? I think a lot of people will be dressed up." He put on his puppy face.... which was ruined by the skull half of his face. He didn't mind walking around in only pants... but he'd feel really out of place if everyone else was all dolled up or in costumes....

Kenta was rather curious as to what would be at the dance. His vague memories said dancing... but that seemed rather bland for Amityville! And why host a date/slave auction for a simple dance?There was bound to be more.... Come to think of it... do I even know how to dance?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:25 pm
Right or wrong, it was hard to tell. Given the fact that she was probably not completely stupid, she knew the purpose of the auctions (they even said "date" auctions), but that didn't mean she couldn't mess with Kenta. Besides, she knew he'd do whatever she'd ask, anyways. Who could say no to such a gorgeous body.

"Well, if you want to go commando, I'm not stopping you~" As for her, well... she'd never go through the effort of dressing up for a school dance. To be honest, she didn't even WANT to come, but she supposed she shouldn't deprive the poor sap of an an important social event. That, and... maybe this wasn't so bad. It was dark, and noisy, and her clothes shone brilliantly against the black light, prompting a grin from her. She did like to stand out, after all.
"Mm, seems like there's a lot of creeple..."

robot kitten
No worries! I'm slow too u v u

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:49 pm
[A.V.]
LIFE ATE ME! I had 3 tests the past week so yeah.... Sorry about this! Probably won't get any extra points, but I don't mind :3 Really just did this for fun XD I shall just rp like it's still going on :p Do you know if we count our words in the auction in addition to this pro or just keep them separate? *has no clue*

Edits: OH GODS! I just reread some of the auction.. I never realized Bloodlust Dante and PhiferWolf tried rping with me O.o I never got their quotes... or rellized he'd been bid on by them. I feel a bit embarrassed.. I could have gotten some rp with them too.. opps. Guess that's what I get for being busy and not back reading XD

Kenta laughed and his tail wagged at her comment. "Pssh! No! Pants stay on." Ah well, if she was not going to let him change, he'd just go like this! People could just get used to his chest and skeletal parts.

Walking between the big static producing he growled as it shocked his fur into standing up.
"Ah man.. it's going to take forever for my tail to get un poofed." He said with a sigh as he looked at it. Running his hands through his hair, he tried to make the long strands stay down... and when they didn't, he tied it up in a pony tail with a growl. Static-y hair and fur was the worst! Figures the student council would do something that messed up fur and hair! That’s gonna make a whole bunch of ghouls and boils unhappy! After all the time spent to dress up no less! He cast his eye ver the mass of people moving around.

“Woah… look at some of those outfits!” He was eyeing one ghoul that really shouldn’t have been wearing that shade of green … plus some had gone over the top with fancy duds like that wedding dress… “Master dear, your clothes are shining quite brightly. Guess it’ll be easy to find you in here!” He quipped cheerfully.

He definitely felt out of place with only his sweat pants on! Jala at least had a top and bottom… skimpy though they were. His lack of an outfit meant the only thing glowing on him in the black lights were his bones… which he rather liked!

“I am glowing death! Fear my shininess!” He said with a grin as he stepped into a deeper shadow so the only thing that could be seen was his one amber eye reflecting the light and the bones glowing.

(462 words in here)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:48 pm
She couldn't help but laugh.
"Well, if you insist~"
There were probably rules against streaking for school events, but Jala was never big on following rules. That, and it was just fun teasing him. Boils were so easy to make fun of.

Despite her dignity, she couldn't help but let out a yelp once they walked through the door, electricity giving her an unpleasant tingling sensation as she shivered, and her tail hissed angrily at the disturbance.
"Wretched thing." she hissed, rubbing her arms to make the sensation go away. Even if her student form lacked much fur, she could still feel it. Her poor tail.
"A poor choice indeed. You'd think they'd consider the poor felines and canines who have to go through this ordeal." But of course, the student council lacked monsters, so of course they'd be insensitive to them. How rude.

Well, at least she had her new toy to keep her company, and flattery never hurt.
"But of course, though I have no intention of losing you."
She stroked her tail while she grinned at Kenta's display.
"Why, the embodiment of that lil' ol' grim reaper himself. Make sure you cause some terror on the dance floor."

robot kitten
I am SO so sorry for the wait!
I figure we can quickly wrap this up, and... it might not count for bonus points, sorry! I've been busy with school and such too, so I know how it is u v u

I am... not too sure about the auction, actually. I will ask about that.
But yah, we can probs just at least rp it out for 800 words and then start a new thread. xD

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas