[PRP] Desert Hunting (Uri x Hanasemia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:13 am
User Image
Uri was outside the pride's boarders today. As a tracker in his pride he spent a great deal of time out in the desert outside of the pride. Today he was just making rounds seeing what was out there, if there were any rogues in the area, or any trouble makers.

Uri had lived a pretty solitary life. Since he had grown up he had been on his own leaving his parents den. It was only recently that he had become more social, learning that he loved to spar. He had always avoided it though he wasn't quite sure why he had.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:53 am
User Image

Hanasemia was much farther into the desert lands than she had planned on being. She was following a particularly vibrant green snake she had seen and wanted to make it her pet when she realized just how far into these lands she actually was. By that time her concerns had changed from finding this snake to looking for a water source and she could feel a sense of panic beginning to overtake her as she was unable to recognize any of the land markers around her.

As she looked around in her increasingly panicked state, Hana managed to catch sight of a lone male lion off in the distance. He was quite large for a male and very muscular in ways she hadn't seen in some time. Perhaps he knew where the closest watering hole was and a way for her to leave the desert lands and get back to the sparse sand-mixed greenery she had previously been inhabiting.

Taking a few moments to compose herself, Hana sighed heavily, and quickly shook out her hair. She put on her best face and began to saunter over to where the male looked like he was patrolling. Or perhaps he was just wandering aimlessly like she was. Either way she was heading his way and she was gonna charm an answer out of him one way or another. Once she was within a decent escapable distance from him, she flashed on a smile and tried to get his attention.

"Excuse me? Are you from around here?" She asked, tilting her head as he adjusted his attention to her.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:05 am
Uri's ears perked at the voice of another. He turned to see a pretty white lioness with red accents standing not to far from him. He noticed that she stood a fair distance away while she spoke to him. Was it possible that she found him initiating. Back home he was an average sized lion, but out in the rogue lands he supposed he looked rather large and impressive.

"I am indeed from this area." Uri answered. He took a seat, he figured if he took a seat he would look less intrusive. "I live in a pride that is very close to here. Is that what you are looking for? The pride." He had heard of lions that travelled from far away to come to the Firekin he wondered if perhaps this lioness was one such lion. She definitely matched the colors of the Firkin, she was really quite striking, he hoped dearly he wouldn't start stuttering while talking to her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:44 am
nessiaing

When the male took a seat, Hana took this as her cue to safely approach the male. It was still a risk to do so, because it wouldn't have been the first time a male had made nice to get her closer before attacking her, but it had been a relatively rare occurrence and he seemed forthcoming with information already.

Hana's ears perked up fully as she approach and replied with a slight purr to her voice, "Dear me, a pride is nearby? I've wandered much farther into these lands than I thought I did."

Hana was relatively close to him now, maybe only a few feet in front when she flashed him a smile and flicked her tail, "Actually, I was hoping you could tell me where some water was. It's been a bit since I last had a drink, and I'm not so familiar with these parts. And I could... really use the company."

Hana was very close to him by the time she had decided to sit. Maybe two or so feet away from him at most. She smiled again, looking him over with a tilted head before reiterating her question, "Would you mind? Showing me where some water is, that is."

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:59 am
Uri smiled as the female slowly made her way closer and closer to him. Clearly him taking a seat had been a good idea. Little did she know that despite his intimidating size he was one of the most gentle lions in his pride. He only enjoyed a fight when it was for fun and when no one was going to get hurt.

"There isn't a lot of water in this area but I think I saw some back this way. Come on follow me." He rose back up to his feet and waiting for her to come stand with him ready to walk side by side.

"Why don't you tell me more about yourself while we walk?" he liked to hear the stories of other, he had always kind of wondered what it was like living outside of a pride. He had only known his pride and would only ever know his pride.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:06 pm
nessiaing

Hanasemia was a little weary of the male at this point, if only for the fact he was being so kind and had yet to ask for anything in return. Most men were not like this and there was always some sort of trade off that Hana had learned to pay one way or another in her life in the Rouge Lands. She was simply waiting to hear what he wanted at this point, but he inevitably asked for nothing from her. At least, nothing she knew to be valuable.

"About me?" Hana asked suspiciously, following him as he beckoned her to follow to where he said he knew water existed.

"My life is not that interesting," Hana smiled, glancing over at the male who was supposedly leading her to water. "Why don't you tell me about you and this pride you belong to instead? I don't know much about prides. It's dangerous for someone like me to be too nosey. I've heard of prides who capture women and force them to be wives, and prides who hunt and skin others and wear them with pride. Very frightening."

She pinned her ears back, feigning a look of concern on her face as she looked back over to Uri, "Your pride isn't like that, is it? I mean, how can it be? You're being so kind to me. Leading me to water. Keeping me company."

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:14 pm
Uri was dissapointed when the female didn't tell him his life story. Though he could understand why she might be hesitant the the less he was curious about the rogue lands. Sure he got to go out in them more often than a lot of the others but it was always just desserts that he saw. He assumed there was more out there a lot more, but he didn't know what.

"Well I wouldn't call my pride friendly but we don't skin others, or capture them and force them to be wives." he hesitated there were probably a few members of the pride who would do things like that but Uri certainly wasn't and he didn't know anyone who would personally.

"We are a militant pride, we value strength and honour." he said. He smiled it sounded a lot more intimidating than it was.

"I guess you could say I'm not the typical lion from there, but we aren't all that bad. I've lived there fairly happy my whole life."

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games