Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Our Get-a-Long Shirt - Holly/Van/Miss Winter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:20 am
Hollandaise had decided that she needed to deal with every single overwhelming thing one by difficult one. This determination came hard on the heels of the dance and the startling realization that she could only trust creeple for a sort time - they were fickle, and changed loyalties like a tree's leaves change colors. So, she needed to take advantage of them while they still actually cared. The first item on her compartmentalized list was her stalker who lurked in every shadow. He had not stopped, although he had left her blisslessly alone during the dance.

The dance. She shook her head and refused to think about certain things.

Still vaguely unsettled from the dance, Hollandaise had acted quickly upon Jory's advice. A teacher it was. Perhaps someone in authority could confront the boil. And, when she spoke with Miss Winter, Hollandaise had pled for intervention sooner rather than later. The teacher had listened, more or less, and now the two of them awaited Van. He was the third for their conference, the accused. Hollandaise had no idea what good would come of this type of meeting, but she hoped. She hoped, and swallowed nervously.

Enoh
no rush to reply i just

Faceyourdemons
wanted to type something up

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:58 am
Miss Winters had indeed listened to Hollandaise's plea, and had agreed to help. After all, stalking and other such behaviour was quite unbecoming of a young creature, and to cause such distress to another? It was horribly uncalled for and greatly worrisome. The lack of manners in these students, certainly -

Her office had now become a counselling room, where the Professor sat behind her large, ornate desk, writing in an open book with a rather elegant feather pen. On the other side of the room and behind Holly, her summoned creature - the ghostly, faceless butler - worked, unpacking her many boxes and setting up the room.

"what is this boil's name, again?" Professor Winter asked, gold eyes raising to look at the little Monster in front of her.

The Semblance of Unity
FaceYourDemons

Enoh Love
Crew

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:15 am
She looked up at Professor Winter, the corners of her mouth tightening just slightly. She struggled not to show any signs of nerves or fear, but this would be the first time Hollandaise had tried to confront him face-to-face since the beginning.

"His name is Van, Professor. Or ah, Car, something like that. Some sort of hound boil." Her voice was carefully modulated, with just a hint of wavering emotion. On the outside, he looked like a bundle of energy, bouncing everywhere, full of smiles and laughs. But to Hollandaise, he had shown his darker side - the side that stalked through the shadows and preyed on her every footstep. She thought perhaps she could better deal with his stalking, his hunting of her if she knew a reason. The first obstacle would be getting the teacher to take Van seriously as a threat. Suddenly, she felt very small and very, very weak. Ashamed. The Elders were right about her, Hollandaise thought.

The only nervous action she allowed herself was the ocassional stroke of her leaves, the veiny green feel of them reassuring somehow. Still, she was tensed and did not sit back in her seat. Professor Winter was not intimidating looking in the least, and Hollandaise thought that perhaps she should have chosen a teacher with a little more heft. What was done was done, however. This was nearly a last resort. She could almost hear Fyrthniky'yoonuri's creaking laughter in her head. To go to an outsider, to not take care of issues.

"I hope he comes." Hoped and not hoped. Hollandaise's toes wriggled together, feet tucked underneath the chair.

Enoh Love
asdfghj WELP Hollandaise wouldn't know Van's name oops especially since he's a demon MY BAD D8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:51 pm
"Cervantes." Professor Winter repeated, taking a moment to jot the name down in still meticulously careful writing, noting ('Hound') in brackets beside the name as well. A few notes were placed beside them next, though the text was not an easily recognizable one, save for one or two repeated symbols, if one were taking a closer note. At the very least it seemed that it meant something to the Professor, which was probably important.

"Worry not, Miss Hollandaise." The Professor spoke carefully, her tone schooled with strangely soft authority. She set the elegant feathered pen down with care in the crease of her journal. "If he doesn't, he will find himself in detention." That oddly soft tone stayed in her voice as she uttered her very real threat, her long, clawed fingers linking together over the open tome. "I take such matters very seriously, and if he can not do the same, then he will be dealt with accordingly." Her gaze shifted then, yellow eyes drifting towards the ghostly apparition in the corner of the room.

The shade turned to face her, as if sensing her gaze, and silently moved to a different table, which was carefully set with very fine looking porcelain cups.

"Tea, my dear?" She offered, as her Shadowy servant brought over the tray.

The Semblance of Unity
Face your Demons

Enoh Love
Crew

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:40 pm
As far as he was concerned, the fiery hound had no reason not to attend. In his eyes, he'd done nothing wrong, after all; what could he possibly fear, then, if he'd done nothing wrong? His mind was a blissful hum. A blissful, peaceful hum.

He probably even skipped now and again.

Van bounded into the room, perfectly happy.

"Helllooooo!" he greeted the occupants, with a flick of his tail and an enthusiastic wave.

"Wowww, is it just me, or is it kinda depressing in here?? Why so grim?" he asked, totally baffled, beaming.

*Enoh Love

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:13 pm
Miss Winter's orderly manner was reassuring, and Hollandaise re;axed imperceptibly. She waved the shade away with a soft smile, sure that any teacup would just shake unbecomingly in her hands. She opened her mouth to speak when Van bounded into the room, all boundless energy and happiness. The color drained from her face.

"You know w-why," she creaked out, seeming to shrink in on herself. Her hand gripped the edges of the chair, thin fingers biting into it.

Enoh Love

face your demons

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:16 am
The Shade didn't seem to mind Holly waving it away. Instead he drifted to his Mistress with the tea, and stirred it just the way she liked it. She sipped at it calmly, even as the guest of honour bounded his way inside, in that enthusiastic and innocent way he had. Somehow, she didn't expect that, but...well, it certainly made things more interesting. She set her cup down noiselessly, and made a gesture towards her Shady Butler.

"Good Afternoon, young man. Please, have a seat." The Professor ignored the question for the time being in the interest of introductions, and gestured towards the empty seat beside Holly. She waited for him to settle, and would stare at him until he did so; the Butler even moved to block his exit, should he attempt that.

"Let me introduce myself. My name Professor Winter." She started, once all parties involved were at their seats and quiet. She leaned forward at her large desk, her fingers linking together to make a dainty rest for her blue chin. "My area of expertise, in laymen's terms, is teaching proper manners." She smiled a sweet smile, her head tilting just enough to make herself look pleasant and unassuming.

"Miss Hollandaise here-" One hand unlinked to gesture politely at the ghoul, before returning to it's original position. "-has brought some rather distressing events to my attention, and I have called you here so we may discuss them together and, hopefully, reach a conclusion that works for all parties involved." Her gaze shifted to her Butler, who returned with small tea cakes that soon ended up on her desk, within arm's reach.

"Now, I'm going to ask you both to tell me your side of what has been going on." She turned her head to focus on Holly. "I will ask that you start, Miss Hollandaise. Also that you, Mister Van-" The Professor turned to look at the boil this time. "-remain quiet and attentive until she had finished saying her piece. You will have your chance to speak after." She unlinked her fingers to let her hands rest on the arms of her chair, leaning back to metaphorically open the floor to poor Holly.

The Semblance of Unity
AFTER FOREVER....
Face your Demons
....HI

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:01 pm
Holly was acting like he was still trying to scare her. He blinked at her, running a hand through his uneven hair. "Um... no, I don't? Do I? Is this some kinda game??" he asked, confused.

He certainy didn't try to escape. He just took his seat, every step to the chair full of energetic bounce. He draped an arm over the back of the seat, and crossed his legs on top of it. "Hi Miz Winter!" Van greeted her, instantly. Van totally bought the sweet smile, the peasant act. He had no idea anything could be amiss, still.

"CAKES," Van couldn't help but exclaim, as they were set down. He looked at them with big eyes. "Can I??" he asked, pleading. He loved food. Was he even listening??

Enoh Love

The Semblance of Unity
AFTER FOREVER....

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:51 pm
She opened her mouth to speak and paused, casting a nervous glance at Van. The room felt less safe with his just there - the contrast between the now cheerful Van to the brooding, stalking presence in the shadows made her mouth dry, her words trip over themselves. What if no one believed her? Her fingers ran over themselves in her lap. She should've just found a way to do it herself, she thought miserably. She was weak.

"I met Van in a class on lock-picking, and after that-" Hollandaise soared no detail of what he'd done. The following, the things smeared on her walls, the claw marks, the flickering lights. Even if she was weak, she was a warder after all, and warder did not forget. Sometimes, she thought it might be easier if she could. Her voice shook a little when she spoke, stuttered a little and she hated herself for it. Finally she fell silent. It was Van's turn.

Face your demons

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:54 pm
Professor Winter's gaze moved towards Van, watching him and his reaction to the treats on the table. She observed for a moment, then tilted her head a little bit.

"After we are done here, and I am satisfied with the outcome, you may have one." But knowing he wanted one certainly made her leave the cakes on the table, because visual incentive was always good, at least in her opinion. She then went on to listen to Holly's story, and when she was finished, the Professor once more looked at Van.

"And now, you. What is your side of the story?"

the semblance of unity
face your demons

Enoh Love
Crew

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:15 pm
Sulking he'd been denied food, when it was so obviously sitting there yet to be eaten, Van sat cross-legged on the chair. As he heard miss Winters say he couldn't have food, AND Holly trail off mysteriously after only saying they'd met, Van was cranky. """Her whole story was that we met!" Van protested.

"There, that's my whole story, too. We met," he said, "and then..." Van trailed off. He made spooky-fingers.

"I can get my own cakes," he grumbled.

Enoh Love

The Semblance of Unity
AFTER FOREVER....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:46 pm
The Professor stayed quiet as Holly told her story, listening to it for almost a second time, despite it being the first in so much detail. When she was finished and when Van had the floor, Professor Winter was visibly surprised by the response he gave. His side of the story was...

"...Did you not hear the rest of her story?" She questioned, her head tilting just a little bit. Though as cakes were brought up again, she glanced at the set up in front of her.

"Yes, but these would be free. And much more delicious than any store bought." Blue fingers reached out to take a hold of the tiered platter, pulling it somewhat closer to herself, just in case.

"Now, tell me your side of the story, Van."

the semblance of unity
face your demons

Enoh Love
Crew

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items