Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Humoring Your Lady (Junko/Seiji) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:28 pm
Junko hummed cheerfully while she waited for Seiji to return from class, rocking from heel to toe and back again. She had brought him her key, she should ask if she could have her old key back, it'd be nicer to wait in his room than out in the hall. She passed the time by playing on her phone at first, browsing through emails and Grimterest with a tiny smile. This screen was so much nicer than the old one. She could actually see accurate colors. And she didn't have to hit things a hundred times to click on them. Best boilfriend ev--wait no. Glowing green eyes glanced at the glittering ring on her left hand and her smile softened. Best fiance ever.

Was Seiji here yet? Junko lifted her head and looked down the hall, leaning back against the wall with a soft hum. Nope, not yet. She looked down at the phone again, completely engrossed in what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:51 pm
Seiji hard sort of forgotten that Junko no longer had a key to his room. They were together again, doing excellent, and it just sort of...slipped his mind. So he was rather shocked to find her sitting on the floor in the hall beside his door when he finished with classes for the day. It had him pausing as he approached, frowning as his bag slid off his shoulder. "Baby why...oh.." Well s**t, he was going to have to fix that pronto. "I'm sorry, I forgot. I'll give your key back, it's in my dresser."

Moving forward again, he held a hand down to her, pulling her effortlessly to her feet when slender fingers were placed in his own much larger ones. "Were you out here long?" Jack, he hoped not. What sort of man leaves his fiance sitting outside in a hall?

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:44 pm
She looked up when she heard Seiji and immediately smiled. The phone was put away so she could take his hand and help him pull her up, still holding his hand while reaching down to loop one of her fingers around his belt loop. Junko smiled up at him. "It's fine! I forgot, too. I actually tried to put my apartment key in it just out of habit," she giggled and stood up on her tiptoes for a kiss.

"Not long!" Twenty minutes. "It's fine! Really, don't worry. Carry me in to make up for it?" She grinned.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:44 pm
He bent automatically to give her a kiss, and his fingers moved over her hand, feeling for the ring, and he grinned against her mouth when he felt it there on her finger. "I think I can manage that." But he had to get the door opened first. Giving her lip a soft n**, he straightened up and unlocked the door, opening it.

Then he scooped his fiance up and carried her inside, kicking the door softly shut behind him. Shifting a bit, he managed to set his bag on his dresser as he passed it, and still holding Junko against his chest, he dropped back into his chair.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:00 pm
Junko felt Seiji playing with the ring and she wiggled her fingers, pulling their hands up to let him see the ring on her finger. It was becoming a rare thing for her to take it off, in the past few days the only times the ring had left her hand had been showering, washing things like food and such, or when she worked; there had been a coat she was making using dyes and she hadn't wanted to risk it getting on the ring. He nipped at her lip, winning him more giggles as she gently snapped her teeth at him with a smile and waited to be scooped up. "Yaaay~" she cheered with glee, kissing his chin and draping her arms over his shoulders. Even her hair came up to settle around him so it wouldn't drag, moving out of the way when it became clear he was going to sit. Junko squealed and clung to Seiji until they were settled in the chair.

Their chair.

She leaned in to give him another kiss, pulling Seiji to her with her left hand. Junko made herself comfortable on his lap, her back against one arm of the chair and her legs hanging over the other. Best seat in the house, really. "How was class?" Asked with genuine interest as always. Junko was happy to hear about Seiji's day. She kissed him again then, her lips sweet and gentle against his. Junko nuzzled her face against his cheek, eyes closed.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:03 pm
When they were both settled comfortably Seiji pulled the arm that popped the foot rest up, then sank back with a content sigh. "It was fine, a lot of review, but that's all pretty easy." The hand that had been under her knees shifted, now laying lightly on one lovely thigh.

"So how about you, how'd you occupy your day?" He was pretty sure he already knew the answer to that question, and the grin he flashed her was half teasing.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 pm
When his hand came up to rest on her thigh her own hand came up to brush her nails along the back of his hand and fingers with the most featherlight touches. She even tucked her head under his chin with a happy sigh. Her Seiji, and only hers. "That's good, at least. Any homework?" Could they just cuddle all night? Yes please?

She grinned and immediately took her phone out to open Grimterest. "I got a commission finished and I found theeeeese!" She handed it to Seiji in offering. Look! Look! She wiggled excitedly on his lap. "This is so fun!"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:31 pm
"No homework." Not today, but he was certain there would be mountains in the weeks to come.

As the phone was handed over he let out a low whistle, scrolling through the already large collection of ideas she'd managed to collect throughout the day. It was impressive, even for Junko. The ghoul had wedding fever something fierce. "I'm glad you're enjoying this." Glowing eyes flicked over the pictures, taking them in one at a time.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:51 pm
Junko clapped her hands excitedly with a little 'yay!'

When he took the phone she watched him quietly, playing with a lock of her hair and weaving it through her fingers. She seemed somewhat anxious, as if worried she was getting too excited. Would he find it a little..excessive? It had only been a few days but she still felt as excited as the first night. Eventually he said something and Junko breathed a quiet sigh of relief, adjusting her position on his lap so she was cuddled against him and her head could rest against his shoulder in a way she could see the screen of her phone. "There was more but I sorted through it while I waited for you," she confessed. Junko tilted her head to kiss his jaw before looking down at the phone again. "I'm thinking red and black for colors, it's probably really overdone but we both look really good in those colors, especially you."

She reached out to tap one picture in particular. "This is my favorite. Isn't it pretty what they did there? And I love candles~."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:00 pm
A strong lean would send the chair back into a more comfortable recline, and he looped his arm around the ghoul, holding her gently to him as he looked through the pictures she'd amassed on her phone. Really, there wasn't anything he didn't like so far, though he didn't think cupcakes would do for a wedding cake. Maybe a snack. "I like red and black." But of course she knew that, and he grinned, dark eyes flicking to her.

When she showed him the picture of venue she liked he gave a low whistle of appreciation. "That looks really nice. Is this around here?" And how much did it cost? Cause the more he looked at the pictures, the more he began to wonder how he was going to afford everything they wanted.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:36 pm
She shrugged. "Not sure! I don't want to copy any of these, really. I just like them as ideas. I want our wedding, not someone else's." It made sense to her, really. These weddings were lovely but they weren't her wedding. Junko had lots of time, this was just the ice breaker.

Glowing green eyes turned up to Seiji. "Thoughts?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:54 pm
"Ah, I see." And he agreed. As pretty as the pictures all were, they belonged to someone else. Their wedding would also be beautiful, and big, and unforgettable. Seiji knew this for a fact, because he would do anything he had to to make it so.

He kissed the top of her head, then spoke with lips still brushing soft hair. "I like the color scheme, and the general feel. Roses are pretty, but I think we should have spider lilies too. Black ones." He paused, glancing at the pictures again. "The layered dress is really pretty."

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:33 pm
Junko squealed with delight. He liked it! "I agree! I was thinking my bouquet could be red roses and black spider lilies. Maybe even put some in my hair." When he went on to comment on the dress she looked down at it as well. Suddenly Junko looked a bit smug and grinned up at Seiji. "My dress is prettier," she told him confidently. "But I couldn't resist saving that dress. It really is nice."

Green eyes turned down to her left hand again, her smile brightening as she admired her ring. She couldn't stop looking at it. Junko sighed. "" she crooned, closing her eyes and snuggling against him. "" Yes, she was going to include future titles. Junko nuzzled her face against his throat, her left hand coming up to play with his hair.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:02 pm
"That sounds like a nice mix. I like spider lilies." He grinned at her. Of course, she'd know he liked that particular flower. Mention of her dress had him lofting a brow, curious. "You have your dress already?" That was really fast. Or preemptive... "Or do you mean," he'd rumble, lips against her throat. "The one you mean to make?"

"" Cocky, maybe, but he figured at this point he had the right to be a little cocky.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:42 pm
Junko closed her eyes and tipped her head back with a pleased croon. "The one I'm going to make," she answered. Not had been planned for..awhile, but it definitely wasn't made yet. Junko hadn't even started on it yet. Her free hand joined her left in tangling her fingers up in his hair, even giving it a gentle tug to keep him where he was.

She smiled and bit down on her bottom lip, nodding her head. "" Junko giggled, affectionately scratching his scalp with her nails. "Have I told you I like your hair like this? It suits you." He could have hair to the floor and she would be saying the same thing, really. "How long after you graduate should we wait to have the wedding? A month or two? I was really busy right after I graduated, but I was doing everything by myself." She shrugged.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces