Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image

Kari had found something really amazing! She had been wandering around, as she often did, and just happened upon an amazing cave sitting almost in the middle of no where like it had formed there just for her. Of course she knew this couldn't have been the case, but still. It was too interesting not to investigate!

So she went into the cave, exploring the deep depths until she happened upon a wonderful thing- lovely stones glimmering inside the cavern walls! Though they were in the darkness, something seemed to be making them glow, and the whole thing was really quite pretty!

She imagined her sister would love some of the stones- she seemed to like that kind of thing. Maybe she could try her own hand at making some jewelry, too! She found she didn't have a lot of skills, but she was still eager to try new things. Even if they ended in failure more often than not. The important thing was that she tired... right? Smiling to herself, she wandered over to one of the cavern walls, pressing a paw against the stone. She tried to use her claws to dig out one of the gems, but it seemed like it was wedged in pretty tight. Frowning, she got up on her twos, trying to work out a stone with bother her paws as her tongue slipped out the side of her mouth. She focused on the rock very intently, eager to get her prize.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:31 pm
Cajanic

User Image

While flying, she had spotted the cave that strangle seemed to be in the middle of no where. Her senses told her what treasures lay below the surface. Pleased by her find, the goddess had come down to investigate. It didn't take her long to weave her way though the cave into a room studded with gems. The gems of course responded to her presence. Content for the moment, she sighed and curled up in the back of the cave for a nap.

It was the sound of claws scraping softly on hard rock that woke her again. She lifted her head and opened her eyes. A lioness was intent on pulling one of the gems out of its home. She looked very comical with her tongue sticking out and the goddess had to stifle her chuckle. Erden watched her a moment then decided to help. She spoke softly and encouraged the gem to leave the space it had formed. With a sudden 'pop' the gem came free.

"I hope you treat it well dear," Erden spoke up.

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:54 pm
Kari couldn't believe when the rock seemed to pop out of its spot just out of the blue. It almost seemed like magic! She looked at the rock in her paws, wide-eyed, then turned her attention to the lioness beside her. Wow! She hadn't even heard her come up, and she was so pretty!

Immediately, Kari smiled from ear to ear, happy as could be. "Wow!" She beamed, "did you do that?! That was amazing! It just came right into my paws like it wanted to be there! And it's such a pretty rock! Thank you!" She continued to grin, the lioness settling on her paws again, letting the stone sit in front of them.

"Is this your cave? I hope I'm not stealing from you or anything! I really didn't mean to barge in- I thought it was empty!"

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:01 pm
Cajanic

Erden allowed herself a gentle chuckle at the lioness' enthusiasm. It was bombardment of words, but they were happy words. "You had almost worked it free, I just gave it a bit of encouragement. You're most welcome. It pleases me to see gems go to paws that will enjoy them the most." She glanced at the stone as it lay between them, assuring herself it'd come to no overdue harm.

With a laugh she shook her head. "Nay, it's not my cave. I felt the gems down here and came for a nap. Tis all. Do you come here often?" To her it didn't feel like many living things called this place home for long. Maybe as shelter in the night or during a storm then the traveler went on their way again. Almost as if the cave enjoyed being a temporary shelter and no more.

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:30 pm
"You can FEEL gems?" Gasped Kari, "that's so cool! My sister would love to have a talent like that! She makes pretty things, and I wanted to help her! ANd maybe try to make something pretty myself. But then I looked at the rock and it's just so nice the way it is... I don't know if I can even make something that would show off how pretty it is!" She chuckled softly.

Maybe making jewelry wasn't going to be her dream job, but she knew she had to have some kind of a purpose out there.

"No, I don't come here often, I was just here looking around because I thought it looked really cool. I like exploring! Oh! And my name is Kari! I'm sorry, that was kind of rude, huh? I guess I just... got excited... "

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:08 pm
Cajanic

"Of course. They are my specialty. What kind of goddess of the gems would I be if I couldn't tell where they were?" Her eyes crinkled with amusement. "It sounds like I would like this sister of yours. It's very kind of you to help her. Maybe you could ask her to make you something pretty with that gem or have her make a simple necklace with it as it is." She indicated the one she'd just pulled out. Erden saw the beauty in the raw stone and what it could potentially be.

"I'm glad you were otherwise I wouldn't have met you. I too am exploring. It's my goal to find those like you who appreciate gems to come join my pride." The female waved her paw to show she took no offence. "Not a worry my dear. I like your enthusiasm for the gems. I'm Erden."

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:21 pm
Kari smiled when she said she was the goddess of gems- that was so cool! She loved the sound of that! If only she had been born a goddess! But then, she would probably be the only goddess without a domain of some kind. Much like her current troubles, she wouldn't know what to do with herself. Then again, maybe when you were a goddess you didn't have to worry about that- maybe you were just born KNOWING your purpose. Either way, it seemed pretty cool.

She smiled at Erden.

"Oh, a pride? That's sounds lovely! You know, I really like rocks and gems and stuff... is it a peaceful pride? Would you tell me a little about it?" Of course she was interested! But she didn't want to say she would join before learning about it. Maybe they collected rocks and then didn't do anything with them, or they didn't collect rocks at all and just looked at them! She wanted to know about them before she could make a decision.

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff