Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

Rrab was a quiet lioness. If she didn't have to, she didn't speak. That was because she had grown up pretty abused, and treated like an inferior being. She had always been told that she didn't need to be heard, and that it went against everything her pride had stood for. Speaking was not allowed for females, and that was the end of it.

But her pride was gone, now. Raided and wiped out by another pride. The females had been freed and told to go and do whatever they wanted with their lives. Rrab would always be thankful for those lions and what they did.

The damage, however, would take some time to heal.

So the silent lioness remained as calm and collected as ever as she moved through some tress in a small forest. The tropical looking area was lovely, and it even had a waterfall. She moved over to it and smiled, watching the mist as it moved around her, almost making her fur sparkle more than it already seemed to.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romano hailed from a pride he rarely visited anymore. In fact, it had been a little over a three month time frame since he had last seen sight or heard sound of the area nearest to his den.

The leopard's heart was at freedom, and freedom did he desire. He loved his pride but he was an adventurer at heart. Exploring the roguelands was a decent decision on his behalf to help aid his need for seeing new things.

He had traveled a bit to the south and slightly to the north before making his way over east and somehow landing himself where he was now. It was a tropical area, he'd give it that. It also happened to have good trees that he enjoyed sleeping on the branches of.

Yes, here was the place the leopard would retire for the next week or so of his mindless wandering. It was nice to always hear the sound of a waterfall hum as you lulled to sleep when morning finally paved way across the jungle.

Now, it was night, and Romano was finally ready to be active. Do something. The first of which was speak with the stranger who came to the pool through the mist just seconds earlier. She seemed to sparkle, and it reminded him of his own pelt and the glisten it contained.

"Hello."

Cajanic

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:41 pm
When rrab saw Romano, she reacted in fear first, her ears lowering to the sides of her head as she backed away from the leopard slowly. She lowered herself submissively to the ground, whimpering softly as though she thought he was going to hurt her.

Leopards had been a part of the pride she had been had leopards, too. Anything that was male was the ones who needed to be respected. Even if the pride was now gone, the teachings stuck with her, whether she wanted them to or not. So she did her best to avoid eye contact with the male, nodding her head slightly in a weak greeting.

At least she knew she could run now. She didn't have to force herself to stay if he attacked. Not anymore.

Cautiously, she peeked up at the leopard, waiting to see what he was going to try and do to her.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:40 pm
When she didn't initially mutter a hello back to him, but instead gave a nod Romano almost pondered whether or not she was mute. He did not notice any marks or scars that would indicate such, but then again, he was a good few feet away from her.

Rising from where he was slouched over, drinking from the pond below the waterfall Romano inched his way closer. "I have not seen you around here, are you new?" He asked, prompting the female to speak.

His gaze continued to fixate on her sparkling pelt but his silver eyes did indeed find themselves looking into her golden ones. He found the female quite attractive to look at, even when he was a leopard and she was lioness. Hardly a pairing he dreamed of happening naturally, although he had spent some time with a cheetah previous to his coming here...

He decided to give her a friendly smile. "My name is Romano, what should I call you?"

Cajanic

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:39 am
The leopard asked her if she was new, and she frowned a bit at the ground. It seemed like he wasn't going to give her any orders, and was just trying to speak to her. Was she supposed to reply to him, then? Was it okay? She didn't know if she should run away or try to be nice- it had been so long since she'd had a normal conversation.

Not that one could call this 'normal'.

She hadn't answered his first question, but then he asked another, making her think that he really wasn't interested in trying to hurt, but wanted to just talk. How long since she had last spoken? She wasn't even sure she knew how to, really. Not when she had never been taught and had to learn from what she heard. "R...Rrab..." she offered softly, raising herself from the ground so she could cautiously look at him.

"Nice to meet... Romano..." She offered him a smile. "You have... pretty fur."
CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:37 am
"Rrab" he repeated her name. "It's nice to meet you."

When she mentioned his pretty fur he couldn't help but to smile, and fought himself over bursting into laughter. He was used to having others mention it, tell him of his own beauty. It was sort of a regular thing, and he didn't mind. He'd usually comment on others own charming aspects in return, whether that be their appearance or the fact that they were being friendly... What made it so funny to him to hear this lioness say that was because it had been occur more frequently as of the late.

"I suppose so. You have rather pretty fur yourself." He told her.

"Do you usually wake up so late?" He asked with genuine curiosity. He himself always woke late, usually by the time the moon was high in the sky was the time Romano finally stretched his legs and got out of his makeshift bed. Waking any earlier was a recipe for grumpiness. For this reason he wanted to know if Rrab had woken up late like him, or had stayed up late for some reason. He failed to understand what was so great about waking up first thing in the morning, and he was curious to see if this lioness had some slight idea as to why.

Cajanic

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:58 pm
Rrab felt all kinds of embarrassed when he said that she had pretty fur, too. It seemed like he was telling the truth, but she had never believed it herself. She had never been allowed to believe, in fact. The males of her pride had always called her, and any other female, trash and ugly. Disgusting was a term they loved to use.

She wanted to think that they were wrong, and hearing others tell her that she had nice fur was amazing to her. But she was awkward and didn't really know how to react.

There had to be some way to thank him properly.

"No," she replied when he asked if she woke up late, "I... not used to waking up on my own... sometimes late, sometimes early." She moved closer to the male, sniffing him curiously. If he was a nice male, then she didn't mind making cubs with him. She wanted to do something because she had control of it, not because she was told to. Of course, she had little concept of how other animals considered litters and for her it was like a natural part of life and nothing more. An easy thing to think about.

"Make babies with me?" She asked almost completely out of the blue, offering him a shy smile, "Romano is nice... and pretty... Rrab wants to raise cubs." She didn't need him to hang around. It was natural for her to think that he wouldn't.

She looked at him hopefully, smiling.
CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:15 am
"No?" Romano laughed lightly, having thought for Rrab to have been playing with him. That "make babies with me" was just a joke. When he stopped to look at her face he quickly realized his mistake on the situation.

"Oh gods you're being serio- oh my, I'm so sorry I thought that was a joke!" He was quick to apologize, as Romano was a bit of.. Well, he was a people pleaser. He liked to see others happy and preferred them not chasing after him all night and day. Seeing others in distress due to something he caused set him into a temporary panic. A panic of which he'd recover from within a matter of minutes.

He carefully considered his next response. "Rrab is... Very pretty and nice too." He told her. "But, we don't know each other well. Are you really sure you want to have cubs with someone you don't even know? What happens if you have the cubs but I go and do something terrible.. Like, um... Leave you all by yourselves or something? What then?" He was trying to say "no" in the nicest way he possibly could. He figured pointing out some possible situations he imagined no mother would want to be in was discouraging enough.

Cajanic

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:44 pm
Rrab frowned for a moment when he said no, thinking he must have thought she was stupid to ask him. Maybe he was too handsome for her, or just not interested. She was used to males saying no to her, but she had hoped she would be able to do things on her own now that she was out of the pride. That she would be able to make her own choices.

Her ears flattened against her head for a moment, though lifted once more when he seemed to realize that she wasn't trying to make a joke out of things. It lifted her spirits a little to know that he had been mistaken.

"Rrab doesn't want Romano as mate," she told her thoughtfully, trying to put it in as intelligent a way as someone without much of a vocabulary could. "want cubs... Romano nice. Gives cubs to Rrab? Rrab will raise them."

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:25 am
“I…” Romano was a little, shaken in a word. When was it ever that a female wanted merely to spend a night with you and then move on? He felt lucky for that. Actually he just felt lucky in general. Although about the current situation he mainly he just felt surprised. He had assumed that Rrab wanted them to be mates. For whatever reason. This assumption had just been proven wrong and Romano took a few moments to grasp this.
He then glanced up to look at Rrab’s pleading eyes.

She was pretty. He found her attractive. Somewhere deep down he was certain she’d make a good parent as well. Even if she didn't she would at least love her children the way a parent should, something that Romano never had the luxury of.

“Alright.” He said before he could even attempt to stop himself. “Alright, I’ll sire your cubs Rrab. Since that’s what you want.” The gods knew it was best he be the father anyways. Much better than some random male that would advantage of the fact that Rrab went around saying “make babies with me” out of nowhere.

Yes, he decided. He was doing the right thing.

Cajanic
What do you think? Good spot to end it?

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out