[PRP] You're Different (Batu x Mongol)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image

Batu was still travelling. HIs pride that he had held an important roll in had collapsed and now he was on the move. He wanted to find a new home and a new purpose. He knew that he belonged in a pride but he wasn't sure of which one yet. So for now he was travelling and finding out more and more about different prides along his way. He figured that he would in the end find the one that was a good fit.

He had travelled all over the place and now found himself in the desert. There were trees and grass though so it wasn't quite as barran as he had seen in the past but it was HOT, the black parts of Batu's coat absorbing more of the heat than he would like. He stopped at a small streaming to get a drink.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mongol was out and about because she was bored with her life right now. The hybrid female loved it, wouldn't leave it for the world, but she liked life on the outside. In the unclaimed lands where things could get hairy and wild. Thinking about the dangers of the things that could happen gave her false hope and she actually started to strut.

Unlike the black lion she spotted in the distance, having some issues with panting, she was absolutely cool as a cucumber. She moved over to him, confident in her step, maybe practically dancing, even, and stopped to drink at the stream too before grinning and flicking water at him with her paw. She was a good runner, so if he got mad, honestly Mongol could just run away and climb a tree.

nessiaing

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:17 pm
Batu let out a great laugh when the water splashed him, he hadn't noticed the female approaching and even when she bent her head for a drink he had payed her little attention. He had learned in his travels that you were often better off ignoring other travellers. Batu being overly friendly found this a challenge most of the time, so he was very happy when the female brought attention to himself.

"Well that feel nice." he said his voice still full of laughter. Unlike a lot of cats Batu enjoyed being splashed and swimming and the rain it was all good to him if it helped him cool down.

"My name is Batu who are you?" he asked, as he took a seat next to her.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 pm
The hybrid just grinned at him, tail flicking as he laughed. At least he seemed like a good natured sort! Mongol just hummed and dipped her head down to drink more as he talked around his own laughter and then came up to introduce herself, sitting all prim and proper. "Mongol from the Pridelands." It was a good way to introduce herself, wasn't it? Because usually the next question is where are you from.

Stretching herself out, the cream female moved closer to him and quickly dipped her paw in the water to splash him again before wading into the stream. Basically a distraction technique to get herself nice and cooled off. "If you're so warm, just come swimming!"

nessiaing

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:42 am
Batu smiled ah so she was from a pride. Batu immediately wanted to know more, he was looking for a home maybe hers was a good one, though he wasn't sure he could live in a desert like location it seemed like it would be tough on the pads of his feet, they weren't use to such hard walking ground. Nor did he think his back could take it with the sun beating down on him all the time, he would be forever hot. Sure he would adjust but he did want to find a home that fit right away not one that he had to adjust to. None the less he wanted to know a little more about her home.

"The pridelands what are they like?" he asked as he took her invitation to swim. He waded into the water going deep enough that his back was covered by the cool lapping water.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:39 am
Mongol grinned a little as she watched his face, toes wiggling a bit before huffing and snorting. "The Pridelands? Well.. We're safe, plenty of food and water, but it's a little boring, you know?" Green eyes seemed to narrow a little as she thought about it. "I love home. I'm... never going to really leave it, but to have adventure I wander out and away from the hunting parties.." She said it rather sheepishly and let her tail flick, settling even more into the water, seeming to almost lay in it.

"....What's it like out here? With no pride or family? Sounds lonely if you ask me.."

nessiaing

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:49 am
"That does sound quite luxurious having life so set up for you. Though I can understand that you might need more to life. A little adventure to spice things up." Batu said adding a little wiggle to his eyebrows. He was shamefully flirting now but that was alright it was all in good fun. Who didn't like to have a good flirt every once in awhile.

He frowned a little when the hybrid female pointed out how lonely his life was. "It is a very lonely life you are right. The rogue lands aren't all bad though. I mean lots of adventure, and you get to meet all sorts of new souls. Really life could be worse. Though I do want a new home, a new pride. I like living in a pride, your pride doesn't sound right to me, plus I don't like all this hard ground, I want more lush ground, grasses and such."

He swam in little circles around the female as he spoke, well really he rambled hopefully she didn't mind too much.

"Do you have family in your pride?" Batu asked wanting to know more about the tan female

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:56 am
She listened to him talk, ramble, whatever you wanted to call it, with interest. Maybe she should try sneaking out for longer than just a few hours. She bounced around in the water now, shifting to follow him, grinning and even going so far as to try to leap onto his back only to come up short and get a face full of water. Surfacing, she coughed a little and then wiggled her ears before nodding.

"Mm! Lots of family. My mom and dad are there, and I think all of my brothers and sisters. ...Though I could be wrong.." She lost track of her family a lot. "We all became adults and just kind of..." She motioned with her paw, spreading her toes apart. "Spread out? Went to our own lives. I ...do actually spend a lot of time with my mom. She's a little sad her kids left the den, but she pushes through and is an amazing mom." Quiet, unlike Mongol, but she was still a role model to the little hybrid. She gave a little smile, lips quirking at the corners before wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"What about you? Gotta girlfriend?"

nessiaing

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash