User Image Oh dear. Oh dear...was it this way? No, certainly not. Were the Bahari to the north of the Kizi, or perhaps the other way around?

Hiss sighed softly as she sat down for the fifth time since leaving the Bahari beach. Her stomach was full of whale meat and the heat had made her tired, distorting her sense of direction and making her rather confused. All this jungle looked the same! Even if she knew she was going in the wrong direction, she wouldn't know which way to start walking. She couldn't hear voices, the ocean, nothing!

"I really wish I had my friends right now," she said a bit sadly, finally starting to head in the direction of what she hoped was home. Her snake friends had remained in the Kizi, just in case they freaked anyone out in the Bahari. They might have been able to help her find her way back, but now it was all on her.

Finally the trees began to thin and she felt a little better. She had spent some time in the rouge lands during her journey from her old pride to the Kizi and at least she'd be able to tell where she was once she was out from under all these branches. She exited the forest and got her bearings, looking up at the sky with a grin. The sun was in front of her, which meant she was heading west since it was rather late in the day. She definitely didn't want to go west, but she did know she wanted to go south. Putting the sun to her right side she began to walk along the edge of the trees.

CaliWolfe