Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image
Nessi
Batu was still travellign having moved away from the pride where he had met the hyrbid female. It had been a nice enough pride and he had enjoyed her company but it wasn't for him. He couldn't handle the heat, his black pelt just made it too much for him.

So now he was heading north, he had noticed the temperature changing. He wasn't sure if he like the change or not, sure he didn't like to be hot but he didn't necessarily like being cold.

User ImageUser Image
Moose
Velsignet’gatskap was meandering around the rogue lands with her head in the clouds. There was less snow here, barely any at all, since she was no longer as close to the mountains base as she had been. In some ways it was relaxing, but in others it brought out anxiety. She wanted to return home as soon as she could.

“Hey cheetah, what’s holding you up? You don’t pissin’ or what?” Snorting, she tried to peep around a bush at the cheetah she had been traveling with and was met with a smack to the face. It wasn’t vicious; just hard enough to cause her to yelp.

“Don’t interrupt me when I’m doing my business!” Jolteon grumbled, stepping out around the brush with a growl. In all honesty she hadn’t been doing anything private at all; she just wanted a break from the mouthy youth. She was just as eager to return to her family, but she had promised to stay by the lions side for a while. If she had only known what a chore that would be… “If you don’t stop poking your nose where it doesn't belong it’s going to get bitten off.”

Nessi
Batu heard the sound of other voices and immediately perked up. He moved towards the voices his eyes bright and smile on his face. So far the large male had been very lucky and had never encountered someone who was nasty.

"Hello whose there?" he called out hoping to be greeted by someone friendly hopefully they knew the area and would be able to tell him more about what the area was ********.” Jolteon turned towards the sound, ears pinning back on her head. It wasn’t until a second later that she realized she hadn’t actually spoken the word, but it had come from Velsi instead. Neither female dealt well with strangers, so as they looked at once another, both sighed heavily before Jolteon called out, “Over here.” She sure as hell wasn’t going to go over to where he was, that was for sure!

Velsi wasn’t making any moves to see who it was, either. As far as fighting strength was concerned the two females didn’t stand much of a chance. Jolteon was tough, but she was petite and Velsi was more of an energetic ball of sass. They stood together, though, hoping their joined presence would be enough to deter mischievous acts.

Nessi
Batu rounded a corner to find two females standing before him. Oddly enough it was a lion and a cheetah standing before him. Batu hadn't had a lot of experience with other species in fact the first time he had spent any time with a creature other than a lion had been with the hybrid and she had at least been half lion.

He could tell almost immediately that the females he had stumbled on didn't appear to be friendly exactly. He tried to push the thought from his head though he refused to start the interaction on a bad note. He was lonely in his travels.

"Why hello" he greeted the females with a smile. He took a seat so that they could see he wasn't threatening at all he just wanted a little company.

Moose
Velsi curled her lip at the male, and Jolteon gave him a critical stare. Neither were immediately engaging, but it was Velsi at last that broke the ice.
She walked up to him, passing around him to look him over. “Well, you’re cute, so I guess we won’t have to run you off.” She sounded almost disappointed, but she was smiling in a teasing way. “The name’s Velsi, and this is my partner, Jolteon.”

Of course she hadn’t said it in a sexual way, but that’s how Jolteon heard it. She didn’t correct the lioness, though, because it would keep the male away. “Do you live in this area or are you just passing through?” She tried to make the statement as casual as she could, but it was hard around strangers.

Nessi
Batu relaxed when the female lion approached him and he was even happier when she told him that he was a cute thing. Batu wasn't overly vain but heck who didn't like to hear that they were good looking or cute.

He was a little confused though when the lions said that the two females were partners, she couldn't possibly mean romantically she had just told him that he was cute. It didn't really matter too much he wasn't out looking for a mate or even a lay he was looking for a home. He decided not to ask, besides it might be a little rude to ask anyhow.

"It is nice to meet both of you. My name is Batu." he told the two females.

"No no I do not live in this area, though maybe I will settle here. I don't know. I am looking for a new home since my old one is no more." he told them. His smile never faultered.

Moose
Velsi sat down next to the cute male and batted her eyes up at him sweetly. Though she wasn’t interested in a lay either, she was interested in seeing his reaction. That’s what she liked, mostly; just the reactions of the different males she met. It was even better if they were already mated because then they tried to reject her in front of their mates and she could make a scene.

Seeing straight through the lioness’s game, Jolteon snorted a puff of air up past her nostrils back to her eyeline. It was the strangest thing to watch. “I wouldn’t settle here if I were you, it’s too cold and there are too many snow monsters that would eat you alive.” Even as she spoke her eye never left Velsi. She had no doubt in her mind that the other female wouldn’t ruin him for the sake of fun.

“No, what she meant to say is snow angels.”

“Nope, definitely monsters.”

Nessi
Batu looked back and forth between the two females, "Snow monsters?" he repeated he was pretty sure no such thing existed, were they trying to play a trick on him?

"Do you mean lions that live in the snow?" he asked. Batu wasn't sure that he cared much for the snow. It was sticking to his fur in funny places making little clumps here and there. He tried to pick at them but they would then just stick to his paw. He gave it a shake tryng to get it to dislodge. Perhaps he would just have to wait till he moved back to warmer grounds.

"Dp you both live here? How do you deal with the snow monsters?" he asked deciding to play into their game a little bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:09 pm
“Monsters”. Jolteon repeated with a grave nod. “Dead serious.” Her eyes drifted to Velsi as the young lioness tried her best to play her game, but Jolteon just rolled her eyes. After having three litters herself her game was dried up, and shriveled. Let the young ones try for a while.

“Oh yes, she means the snow angels that live in the snow.” Velsi snorted at Jolteon, and turned her attention back to Batu. “There is a pride around here that dwell in snow. Supposedly because of a curse, though I don’t know so much that I believe it.” Of course she did, but he didn’t need the details. That would only bog down his pretty little head. And it was pretty…”I live here, and I deal with them just fine. It’s just a matter of how you see them. To me they’re very sweet, and often much warmer than you would think after living in snow so lon-“

“I believe that it is time for us to go.” Jolteon stood, and stretched her legs. “I’m a rogue by trade, and sitting around is giving me jittery legs.” She smiled, the smile widening even further at the anger showing on Velsi’s face. “It was nice meeting you Batu, and I hope you find what you are looking for. Now, come along Velsi. Leave the nice male be.”

Velsi stood with a sigh. “Goodbye, Batu. If you ever want to have some fun later…head to the pride of snow and ice.” She winked, and went off begrudgingly after Jolteon.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:59 pm
The black and white lion was listening to the female lioness tell him of the pride and was shocked when the golden cheetah suddenly cut the conversation off. Batu blinked a couple of time but then quickly recovered and put a pleasant smile on his face.

"It was great to meet you both." he told them, he had found the lioness more agreeable than the cheetah but he didn't see a reason to point that out. "Have fun in your travels, and maybe I will go and check out the snow dwellers. he said a small laugh in his voice.

"Good luck on our travels." he told them as he turned and started heading towards the snow pride they were talking about, he wasn't sure if he would go to it or not but he didn't think it would hurt to check it out while on his search for his new home.

Painted Moose
Finished! Word Count 1622

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces