[PRP] Sister-wives [Rajua & Jasiri]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

Jasiri loved the caves of their home. Loved the darkness, loved the earth and stone, loved the way it was warm even when above was cold. She was a warrior, but with the pride being rather peaceful at the moment, she didn't mind helping tend to the den. She just wished there were cubs to help fill said den. So, she made her way over to the female who shared her mate.

"Rajua. We must talk. And no, I'm not angry or anything like that." Jasiri was known to have a temper, so best to calm her poor sister-wife's nerves first.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:02 pm
Rajua was watching the caves in a quiet corner, tail flicking as she relaxed and observed. She rather felt safe in the caves - hidden and secure, where white wasn't a crime and her life wasn't half-alive, and she felt safe.

Still, when Jasiri approached, Rajua perked, rising and purring, grooming the female's ear lovingly before smiling and sitting, purring.

"What about? What did Dahabu do?" She asked, softly.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:21 am
Jasiri laughed, shaking her head. "More like what he hasn't done. We're both missing something the both of us enjoy, and he hasn't been much help on that front, with how busy he's been helping rebuild the pride." She gave Rajua an affectionate headbutt. "Cubs, Rajua. I know you miss them as much as I do."

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:23 am
Truth.Be.Told

Rajua rumbled and purred, grooming her sister-wife a bit before nodding.

"I do... Miss children." Hers were grown and left and Rajua felt very lonely because of it, the lioness suddenly quieting.

"I justy hope he'd want then, with my cursed whites." She admitted softly.

She never did move past that. Not yet.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:32 pm
"Your white isn't cursed, Rajua." Jasiri sighed, raising a brow. "You're as uncursed as Dahabu and I, and your cubs certainly aren't cursed." She leaned against Rajua, a bit of worry on her face. "You're safe here, Rajua. And both Dahabu and I love cubs. Coloring doesn't matter." There had even been the cubs of Suha's.

Well, Jasiri had had her suspicions, but she'd never voiced them. Suha had had enough heartbreak in her life, and Dahabu had loved the boys anyways.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:35 pm
Truth.Be.Told

"I'm still scared." Rajua whispered. "Always will be."

The female cuddled in, hiding her face and mewling intpo Jasiri.

"I'm not brave."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas