Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Ace the Sun Hunter ~ accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:20 am
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM
User Image
The Hunter
Name: Ace
Nicknames: -
Height:: ~190cm (6'3'') <-- too tall? LOL

Category: Sun

The Weapon
Name: Catherine
Nicknames: Cat, K
Type of Weapon: Scythe
Former species of weapon: Haunt
(She was a poor girl that got stuffed into an animatronic doll by a psycho and died, yes, freddy's ref; as student she appeared as a ghost with doll features bounded e.g ball jointed, broken cracks on pottery white face) She appeared with the animatronic doll head sometimes, but mostly like a pretty doll as the last thought when she died was - I don't want to look that ugly as a ghost, I need to be pretty even I become a ghost.

Personalities:

ACE:
1) Fickle: Normally looks like a big intimidating dog, yawns a lot even though not sleepy. Will pay attention to things he find interesting, can communicate with others normally like a normal teenager. Do whatever he wants, can act aggressively and hurt people when pissed off or irritated. Horribly, anything can get on his nerves and he won't feel guilty for that. Thus people say he's unstable like the weather, a sleeping beast.

2) Weird Hoarding: He has a strange habit to collect tiny trinkets like gatcha keyholders and keychains and hands them on the scythe and himself. If he sees something he likes but belongs to others, he will use begging (puppy-eye) or steal it. Therefore, he likes wandering in small accessory stores and wasted his money on those useless aesthetic stuffs.

3) Docile: He seldom refuse what Catherine asked him to do, that's why his room sometimes seen with lady shoes, hair pins, necklaces. He will hold up second-hand sales somewhere in Deus because of Catherine's short span of interest. Even though he's not a sweet lover, he will order and eat for Cat's sake. Often, he might lie on the ground like a dead body out of hunger.

- Like: Gatcha things, make-up, nail paints, sex, drink, video games, spicy foods
- Dislike: Sweet taste, annoying people, starving, sleep disturbance, no money, boredom
- Bisexual, Hedonistic

Catherine:
1)Bad influence: Let's say if Ace was a white paper, Cat was the black ink that ruined him. She inherited the rebellious spoiled teenager girl personality as a ghost. Before weaponization, she was the type of woman boils would love but ghouls would hate. Cheerful, envious, peevish and spiteful, were what other ghouls would describe her.

2) Control freak: As a student, she was having a severe lovesick with the reaper that ushered her to the Halloween World. This busty sweet baby face acted like his ghoulfriend and tried every mean to eliminate the potential enemies. The core full of toxic thoughts even set some ghouls up when she dealed with hunters. For her karma, the reaper got weaponized, followed by Cat who deranged in despair and killed a hunter. Memory got erased, but the strong desire kept. Waiting as a tablet, she was resolute to get a man of hers, using the hunter bonding as a wedding contract.

3) Overly attached: Cat disliked other females, no matter they are humans or creatures. She's very obsessive with Ace, a man of perfection, Cat grudges and curses those who gets near Ace instead of blaming the man who actively flirts with ladies.

4) Spoiled Princess: As her previous Amityville doormats and Ace hardly reject her requests, Cat had a ingrained expectation that the person she asked would do what she wants. She was never shy for her desires and wants, she would force Ace to eat desserts he feels sick of for the tiny emotional conscious of she had taste that. For example, she will ask Ace to describe it like a food critique.

5) Beauty: Ever since she arrived at Halloween world, she cared about her appearance a lot. She would spend hours to do her make up and make sure she looked perfect in front of the others. Thinking she had a nice body, she loves to wear sweet sexy clothes that is a bit exposing.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
He was an orphan, grew up in an institution, he felt bored and like a caged bird thus he started talking to the shadows that never response back. Besides that, the clown show occasionally there was something he found interesting. Other kids and adults though he was so bizarre and eerie and prevent to play or talk to him. It was just a typical story, nothing special.

He finally escaped from the institution and started his own life, he changed part-time a lot and barely made his living. It was until he saw a shadow again, he played with the fire, his intentional words easily pissed it off and it burned down the flat (probably a fire demon or something similar). When he escaped with his belongings, someone approached and offered him a permanent job and place to stay.

Life must go on.

Weapon Ability
A hug is fine, a kiss isn't: [Battle cry T2]
Ace randomly threw Catherine out and let her make the damage like a boomerang

Physical Description:

Hunter coat: whatever it fits? I have no idea lol

Eye Colour: Left - Teal; Right: Raspberry (Contacts)/ long almond shape
Hair Colour/Style: Ref to images, front bangs dyed in neon pink +blue, spiky part is black
Skin Colour: Asian
Clothing Style/Colours: Some idea
Something unique, bizarre and little clown-ish e.g. rippled long top, some patterns commonly seen on clowns and fun colors..maybe on shoes he wears?
Extra: Clown resembled markings at eyes and on cheeks (optional), loves to do make-ups and nails like ladies under Cat's influence, wears gloves to protect his nails when fighting. Tall slender build, sufficient but not exploding man muscle (like Uta in Tokyo Ghoul)
References: Doodles (Ignore the clothes)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:30 am
Inspiration...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:31 am
I mainly need help on weapon's former species.

I want her to be a ghost inherited a bit of doll feature.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:29 am
for her weapon species she could be a haunt (ghost that haunts a particular item/takes on traits of that item)

or she could be a headless horseman (maybe while being stuff in the machine she lost her head?)

OR she could be a poltergeist, since "Most Poltergeists primarily prefer to stay out of any kind of physical form: they're happiest unseen and unknown." since she was stuffed in a machine, maybe she has no physical form?

or she could be a wanderer- " Possession - Inorganic: Similar to poltergeists, Wanders can possess machinery or objects, giving them a life of their own. Wanders can only posses one object at a time for a maximum of five minutes, seven times a day."

i dont know if that helps at all but theres more stuff in the ghost guide if you wanted help narrowing it down O v Ob  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:02 am
Thanks for your help Chii, um.....I think Haunt should be the closest to what I want <3

chiickadee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:51 pm
give to me

give to me i want him  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:07 pm
meegane

HELLO BEAUTIFUL heart

Congrats on getting your hunter! Just a few quick things:

Weapon > Haunt is totally fine, just make sure it's not a direct Freddy's cosplay! But a haunt tied to a doll is fine, as long as that's all it really is!

Ace > Most of his personality seems all right - but just as a question, how does he handle the higher ups / the bosses in terms of respect and following orders?

Also with regards to Catherine, she can't actually "force" him to do anything, so she can't force him to eat anything. He can believe that she's forcing him - she can mentally manipulate him through commentary and emotions that she feels - and just do it because he follows what she tells him to do, but she can't physically control his actions.

History > Are you talking about an orphanage, or an actual mental institution? If you're talking about the latter, there are very few general institutions that actually exist today; most are simply mental hospitals, and the patients in them are brought in when the disorder presents itself. It's very rare that an orphan would be brought to one unless they're considered legitimately mentally ill enough that they need long-term hospitalization; and as an orphan he would be considered a ward of the state and most likely placed in foster care.

If he passed psychiatric observation and was considered to be mentally fit for a hospital, then he would be placed there long-term, but otherwise if he was just considered "weird" or "strange," then it would be foster care.

Also escaping from a mental hospital would definitely raise an amber alert at the very least; there would be searches sent out for him if he was considered a danger to either himself or society, for whatever reason.

For the most part, other than these few details, it looks good! Lemme know if you have any questions!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:48 pm
HELLO SWEETIE

Freddy's just the inspiration, so not a cosplay. I will make her appearance like a BJD sort, but with the creepiness of Freddy's animatronics. What I want is just the essence of the cute appearance + spookiness inside.

As for the higher-up, he isn't stupid enough to go against them. He might be unwillingly follow with grievances but that's it. If he has to hurt someone it's gonna be someone he thinks is weaker or same level as him. After all, it's a game of survival, no meaning if you die.

I didn't mean Cat has the ability to force him, but more like when you have a little sister or besties you spoil a lot that you will do things you don't like for them? It's some sort of minor manipulation but nothing related to her ability. So yup, what you meant.

Orphanage! He didn't know who his parents were and grew up in the orphanage, but he felt like a caged bird there. He had no purpose of life there, like a piece of wood drifting in ocean, he's still finding a concrete goal he can cling to. Besides that, he had no idea but he won't suicide himself, he disliked pains. On Deus, he's existing mainly for Catherine's sake as she wanted him to survive.

Generally, he's like a big meeky dog that might bite back sometimes when mistreated.

kuuropii

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:57 pm
meegane

Weapon species > Awesome so you're good!! heart

Personality > Gotcha! I mean, obviously it's okay if people have characters that are volatile or stubborn or whatever the case may be, but it's just something to consider because of ~consequences~ of course :'D GOTTA LOVE THEM ~CONSEQUENCES~

Cat > /THUMBS UP

History > Thanks for clarifying! That's much more understandable now, thank you for that!

OK I THINK UR GOOD BB <33

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:00 pm
Yesssssssssszz  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:07 pm
Ace loves consequences (me: such a hedonist), but not me, so self-imposed suffering call o/
kuuropii

No u get out it's not readyyyyy <3
Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:46 am
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas