[PRP] You can still help us [Phosphor & Runya]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:52 am
Runya finished shaking the sleep from her fur. Ringwe had set out ahead of her to investigate something, and she was left to catch up after waking up. She was slightly annoyed that he'd assume she'd just follow (really, he should have known better), so she shook herself...and instead followed a lead she'd gotten the night before and made her way to the border. Her specific target area was the border where savanna turned into jungle. And she was highly on guard, just in case.

No sense letting herself be ambushed by a ghost. Or a rogue thinking to cash in on the whispers of the Mwana-a'lela that once shared the jungle with the Aikanaro'hini.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:07 am
User Image Phosphor was out Viking once again. He found he enjoyed being able to go wherever he wanted, whenever he wanted, and do whatever he chose. Today was just a day of exploration, pushing himself to see how far he could go before he needed to turn back. The journey had brought him to a jungle, and it was with a little grin that he realized just what direction he had wandered off in. His paws had brought him nearly to the edge of his old pride that had dissolved, sending him forth into the rouge lands. While he was sad it had happened, he wasn't too down about where he had ended up in life. He had a few Thralls back home - one of which he found in the rouge lands from his own pride, a Slave that he had taken a liking to when he was a cub - and plenty of things to do in the Stormborn, so he had no intention of leaving.

Not even when he spotted a familiar pelt through the trees.

Surprised, Phosphor paused for a moment before pressing on. He knew there had to be someplace for all those in the pride to have gone, but why would she be around here still? Perhaps she was being sentimental as he seemed to be, wanting to return to the old lands to see them again. Oh, what was her name...

"Runya?" he called out, pausing so she wouldn't think he was about to attack. He hadn't seen her since he was still growing into his mane, but it was hard to forget those he grew up around. They hardly interacted at all when the pride had been formed still, but Phosphor was fairly good with names and faces.

Das Tor

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:57 am
Of all the things Runya had expected, a half-familiar voice hadn't been one of them. Especially not with her location. She wrinkled her nose, thinking. She thought everyone who would be returning...had already returned...But the scent as she drew closer to the source of the voice held a distinct demonic edge to it. There were other scents, things that had changed...But once you had stepped through the hellgate and found your demon, that scent clung.

When she saw who it was, she couldn't help but smirk.

"Well, well. Look who's found his way home, smelling like he's traveled the world." Hard to forget markings like those, even though she'd been in and out of the pride the entirety of Ri's grandson's cubhood. She stopped not far from him, looking him over. "And looking like a proper demon, still. Been keeping yourself in good shape, Phosphor? Good."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:38 pm
Phosphor paused as the lioness looked at him, not wanting to startle her. But when the look of recognition crossed her face and she spoke his name, he knew he had nothing to fear. Grinning widely he moved forward again, glad to see an old, familiar face.

"Of course. The rouge lands and the pride I call home now demand it," he said with a little chuckle. He wouldn't have let himself fall into a state of unhealthiness, after all. Asmoday wouldn't stand for it, either, and he knew he had to keep the demon within happy, especially since he was no longer around other demons. That fiery feeling inside of him that was Asmoday was burning brightly right now at being so close to another demon.

"What brings you back to this area of the lands? I would have thought everyone had long since gone by now." He hoped another pride hadn't come in to take over the abandoned volcano. Something about non-demons living there sent chills of disapproval down his spine.

Das Tor

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:08 pm
The pride he now called home? Hmmm..."And what pride would this be?" Perhaps it was one she had heard of...and one she could pull him away from, as she'd brought Ringwe back from the Coileani. Well...okay, that wasn't true. Ringwe had returned on his own once she'd told him they were rebuilding.

"What brings me back? Did you miss the scent markers, Phosphor? We're rebuilding. The two-legs are gone, and my mother has returned, with wings on her back and the powers of a God. We're changing things a little, to ensure we cannot have the problems we did before...but much is the same. And we all still have our demons." THAT was an important fact. Every single non-dador and non-nat still had their demon whispering to them.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:27 pm
"The Stormborn," Phosphor said with a little grin. "It's a nice enough pride, everyone keeps to themselves for the most part. I just like being able to roam where I please, when I please, and taking prizes and treasure back for myself. I actually found a slave wandering around, lost and alone, so I took him in as my personal servant. He was thrilled," he added with a laugh. Ashta had been so happy to see him, and he in turn was glad to see a familiar face. Now he had a little cub under his charge, but he was leaving the raising to Ashta so the young cub would know how to properly serve him. He'd come in with discipline once he was old enough to take a swat.

The answer to his own question made his eyes widen in surprise. The pride was picking itself back up? Powers of a god? That alone was fantastic news, but now he was faced with a rather odd decision to make. He was quiet as Runya looked at him, obviously waiting for him to say something in return, but he was silent. It wasn't until a mental nudge from Asmoday that he remembered he should probably respond.

"That...well. It's a surprise to say the least. A pleasant one, though," he said, the smile returning to his face.

Das Tor

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:16 am
Runya listened with an amused look, nodding. "Good, good. Poor thing must have been so lost." Na'artu, sador...they just couldn't properly look after themselves. Not without that second voice within. His surprise made her chuckle.

"Yes. We all...we all thought we'd have to find other places to live, other ways to make our way in the world. But...home is back. You are welcome to return home, though...it sounds like you're well set-up." If he didn't return, though...hm. The gears in her head began to turn.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:53 pm
Phosphor nodded, recalling how Ashta had looked when he had found him. Afraid, skittish, and very relieved to see a familiar, even friendly face. They had gotten along well in the pride before it was chased from their lands by the two-legs, so it was nearly second nature to invite the slave turned rogue back with him. Ashta had saved his life once when he was little and now he could return the favor.

The offer to return home was tempting to say the least, but it was his inner demon that warded against it. Just because the two-legs were gone now didn't mean they wouldn't return. The Stormborn were a much larger pride and, as much as Phosphor loved his home, it would be in his better interest to stay with the Stormborn. He was a Reaver, though, and could come and go as he pleased, so there was always the option of visiting the old pride.

"I'm afraid I'll have to stay, although I certainly wouldn't mind visiting from time to time," he said with a little nod. "There's no place like home, after all. A piece of me will always be there," he added with a small smile. "And should you ever need my aid, I will always be willing to do what I can to help."

Das Tor

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:27 am
"Your visits will be welcome." Runya's smile softened a bit. "We've learned, Phosphor. We've learned that we cannot keep the world out, and we're going to be reaching out for alliances as time goes on. We've already two prides who provide their own advantages in alliance." The Dvergr and Coileani were two very different prides, but they were strong in their own ways.

His offer made her pause, a look of thoughtfulness on her face. "I...think I know a way you may be able to aid the pride."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:33 am
Phosphor was glad to know that his home pride would learn from the past and embrace other prides. He couldn't speak for the Stormborn as a whole, but he knew that if they were ever in a pinch he'd go to assist them. Finding someone that could relay messages would be difficult, but he was sure they'd find a way to communicate.

"Oh?" he asked, tilting his head just a bit. "What way is that?" Hopefully it would be something that would leave a lasting impression on the pride. He loved his old home dearly and wouldn't want to see if fall again.

Das Tor

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:03 pm
"Cubs." Runya was going to be to-the-point. "I've been thinking of having cubs, because the pride always benefits from new minds, new sets of claws. You'd be more than welcome to have a paw in their upbringing. And perhaps one or two could return with you, to spread the demon blood out a little further." The smirk on her muzzle was that of someone who knew what they were talking about, and knew what they wanted.

But that had always been how Runya was.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:13 pm
"Oh, cubs," Phosphor said with a delighted grin. He wasn't a father yet although he had a few prospects back in the pride. It was something he was eager to do but not so eager that he was going to go out of his way to find a female. But if Runya was offering...

"Oh, I wouldn't ask them to grow up here," he said with a little shake of his head. "I'd want them to grow up as I did and if they ever wanted to visit when they were older I'd be happy to host them. They'd have to fight their way in and prove themselves of course, and if they wanted to stay they could as well. But I certainly want them to have the same upbringing as I did."

He glanced around for a moment, looking for a place where they might get a little more comfortable.

Das Tor
You can wrap this up in the next one if you want!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces