[PRP] Exploration (Drury x Suzume)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

Drury was up on the mountain side again. He loved the cool air and now that he had me Suzume he even had learned to love leaning towards the edge and feeling big gusts blow back against his face. Today he was laying close to the edge his toes dangling just slightly as gust after gust hit him in the face. It was a rush.

The red maned male's mind drifted towards the female that he had become fast friends with. She had listened to him when he needed it the most and he counted her as a very good friend now. Possibly even a reason to stay in the pride. He just wasn't sure if it was the right thing, to stay in the pride for another soul, instead of yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:41 pm
The mountain winds felt wonderful today. Suzume grinned as she climbed up the familiar rocks. No matter how many times she took this path every time her heart felt a rush as the world dropped far below. That rush though froze as she spotted a familiar form amongst the path’s edges. Drury? Her shocked expression melted into a brilliant smile. It was him!

“Feeling bold today?” Teasingly Suzume slipped down towards the edge, “You thinkin’ long and hard about something?” Her gaze was brilliant as she studied him. Hopefully Drury wasn’t down like before…she still hoped that her words had helped. Funny how concerned she was with someone she had just met. Still though Suzume couldn’t help it. There was something about Drury that just called to her.

Maybe today she could talk him into going with her to explore some to ease his mind?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:17 pm
Drury turned at the sound of the familiar female's voice. He felt a grin grow across his maw, it was a surprising sensation, one that he hadn't felt in a long time. Drury blushed a little, he barely knew the female and already he had grown so fond of her.

"Why hello there Suzume." he greeted her with a smile. He rose to his fight and made my way towards her. "I was just enjoying the breeze the way that you showed me to."

"How are you today?" he asked her, taking a seat closer to where she was.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:24 pm
“Oh really?” Tilting her head Suzume let out a laugh. Something about seeing Drury happy really made her heart lighter, “I’m glad you paid attention then.” Her gaze glimmered with amusement. Anyone else might have been worried that the lion was contemplating jumping rather than just relaxing. She was impressed though that the lion was bold enough to copy her own unique behavior.

At his question the lioness paused, “Me? The same as usual, light and airy, how about you? You don’t seem to be gloomy today.” Grinning Suzume patted towards him playfully, “Would almost think you were another lion almost. I was about to go exploring the mountains some though…are you busy?”

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:52 pm
If Drury were to be honest with himself he felt like a different lion. He didn't want to tell the female though he thought that was putting too much pressure on her and them, he barely knew her after all.

Exploring the mountains, that sounds greatly fun. He rose back up to his fight. "I'm not busy at all." he told her excitedly. He felt youthful full of excitement something he hadn't felt since his mom had been alive in the swamps.

"Where do you want to go exploring?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Suzume couldn't hide the bright smile that lit up her maw, "Really? Then let's go~!" The lioness practically bounced to her paws as she moved around him, "There's a path I've been wanting to take for a bit now. I actually think it might be a cave if that's alright." A new den was what she really was hoping for. The temporary mountain one she had made was small and Suzume really preferred to stretch out rather than curl up tightly.

"This way Drury~" Brushing past him the lioness started up the path with a playful air. This time though it wasn't the mountain winds making her heart race excitedly.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:10 pm
The navy and red male followed after the brown female, a bounce in his steps. In truth he had explained a good deal of the mountains but it was more fun to with someone else.

"A cave sounds exciting." Drury told her with a grin, "Perhaps we will see some bats." Drury hadn't looked into too many of the caves in the mountain a lot of them were deep, and as such had little light in them. However with someone else it might be kind of fun to be lost in the dark with someone else. If nothing else finding out what creatures lived in the mountain caves.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:05 am

Suzume grinned, "Bats, really?" She peered back towards him, "Aren't you afraid of them trying to suck your blood? I hear that they can be very scary critters." Teasingly after a second she broke her straight face and chuckled, "But yeah there might be some."

Brushing around some rocks the lioness climbed up until they reached another ledge that jutted out. Behind some dry foliage was an entrance worn down with wind. From there she listened to the whistling noises of air, "Here it is." Carefully she took a paw and started to scoot forward into the darkness.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:11 am
Drury followed her into the cave careful to stay right behind her. He didn't want to lose her in the dark cave. His ears twitched as he could hear other creatures moving about. His eyes were still trying to adjust to the darkness.

"You aren't afraid of the dark are you?" he asked the brown lioness. Perhaps if she was afraid he could comfort here, make her feel safe. He shook his head, it was a silly thought. She was the most daring lioness that he knew. He couldn't see her being afraid of something as silly as the dark.

Still he made sure that he stayed right on her tail.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:47 am
"Afraid of the dark?" Suzume shook her head before realizing the male might not have noticed the action, "Nah. It's exciting~" Being confined however...she shook off the feeling of being trapped. At least in the dark she couldn't see how close the walls were around them.

"You okay in here or can you handle the dark? Need me to hold your paw?"

The tease though faded out as Suzume let out a sharp noise as her own paws slipped forward into the darkness. Eyes closing the lioness braced herself for the fall...

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:38 pm
Before Drury could respond to her teasing questions he sharp noise Suzume made. He froze in panic not sure what he should do next. He resisted the urge to rush forward to help her, it would do him no good if he fell in the same place that she had fallen.

He crept forwards trying to find where she had fallen, he felt change in the floor and he laid down moving forward slower, army crawl style.

"Suzume" he called out, "Are you alright." he kept his paws outstretched hoping to feel her fur before him. Once he found her he decided that he would suggest they cuddle her in the dark. He hadn't cuddle in a long time and here in the dark he felt safer asking for such a thing. Life was short you needed to hang on to what was important.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Head spinning the lioness blinked at the sound of Drury's voice, "Ye-yeah." A small pain though in her back leg made the lioness wince. Great. Just great. Still it took her a moment to realize exactly how panicked the fall had made her. She was lucky that it had been a small hole and not a deep crater.

Reaching out the lioness found his paw and without hesitation pulled up against him. Her heart was still racing from the moment and the lioness latched onto the solid support she had, "Drury...that was a bit scary." Without realizing it she had even began shivering, "I don't think...I can move right now...can...can you stay with me for a bit until I can?"

She really hoped so else it would be a long night alone...

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:44 pm
A sigh of relief escaped Drury's lips when he felt her paw reach out to him. He moved himself to help pull her up so that she didn't have to do it all on her own. He helped settle her into a spot and then moved in next to her.

"Of course I will stay with you. You don't even have to ask." He told the female as he curled around her trying to position himself so she could lean on him if she wanted.

Drury was shocked about how protective he felt about the lioness he had never felt this way about someone before and it had been such a short time that he had known her.

Laying his head down he listened to her breathing as he drifted in and out of sleep wanted to make sure he was awake if she needed him, but knowing it wasn't practical to stay awake the whole night.

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games