Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:15 pm
First, let me start by apologizing.

I came here, and then just stopped again. Thing is I rarely turn on my computer outside of schoolwork anymore (and I rarely turn on my own computer for that anyways)

Anyways, how is everyone?

I see Gaia has... Ah ******** it, I don't even know what Gaia is doing nowadays, nor do I really care.

I've been soooo out of touch with everything, so I'll be willing to offer up any other forms of communication with anyone, whether it be e-mail or what have you. I miss talking to you all that I used to chat to daily... It's sad, so many built up friendships gone because of lack of interest in a falling MMO.

So, hey, stop in, say hi, I'll check this occasionally within the next few weeks, but I can't guarantee I'll check for long before leaving again for a few months.

Au revoir!

~Hampy <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:15 pm
Hey there!

No need to apologize. As you can see, the guild has very little to no activity now a days. That's fine however, many have moved on from RuneScape and others from Gaia.

I find myself coming on less because of all the changes to the site.

I still play RuneScape, but that's because it's the only game I play, and find it relaxing. Don't necessarily think it's failing, but it could definitely be doing better than it is right now.

Other than that, college, work, and exercise have been my life; so not much is new.

Anything new with you? I know you told me you were moving. How did that go?

Miss you!

Je ne vais pas dire au revoir arriere. Je vais en parler avec vous plus tard! biggrin  

Aicas
Captain

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:55 pm
Aicas
Hey there!

No need to apologize. As you can see, the guild has very little to no activity now a days. That's fine however, many have moved on from RuneScape and others from Gaia.

I find myself coming on less because of all the changes to the site.

I still play RuneScape, but that's because it's the only game I play, and find it relaxing. Don't necessarily think it's failing, but it could definitely be doing better than it is right now.

Other than that, college, work, and exercise have been my life; so not much is new.

Anything new with you? I know you told me you were moving. How did that go?

Miss you!

Je ne vais pas dire au revoir arriere. Je vais en parler avec vous plus tard! biggrin

Just took me a minute to remember how to quote something... Jeez...

Nothing much smile Today was my last day of classes before Thanksgiving Break, so I'm pretty pumped about having a break for the first time since the beginning of September. Been a crazy semester.

Yeah, I moved out a while back, much bigger space, but there were some difficulties that needed sorted out after a short time. The landlord is super chill, and got stuff sorted out right away. Things are really looking up for me lately. Lots of projects, opportunities, and getting my name out there.

Just became a moderator for something, too (a sub-reddit actually)... Been a while haha. Technically I'm a moderator here? And I'm still a moderator of The Experts, but none of these are active anymore. (slight ramble) Today actually started off really shitty, but turned out to be one of the better days in recent memory smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:15 am
and im still on both....  

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

EnpatsuShakuganNoUchite

Hilarious Genius

2,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:09 pm
Hehe. At least people pop in and out every once in a while. I like to poke in and out of Runescape, but I've been fairly active on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:35 pm
EnpatsuShakuganNoUchite
Hehe. At least people pop in and out every once in a while. I like to poke in and out of Runescape, but I've been fairly active on Gaia.

What's it like nowadays? I joined about a year after Gaia was created, it's insane coming back and seeing all the changes. I started in 2004... Crazy!  

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

EnpatsuShakuganNoUchite

Hilarious Genius

2,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:22 pm
Sir Hampy

Woah, that's a long time O_o. Well... The big thing is that the market prices are like... stupid... for lack of a better term. I'm usually on Gaia for the guilds and chatting but, but I used to be pretty big with making my avatar. The inflation is out of control.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:56 pm
EnpatsuShakuganNoUchite
Sir Hampy

Woah, that's a long time O_o. Well... The big thing is that the market prices are like... stupid... for lack of a better term. I'm usually on Gaia for the guilds and chatting but, but I used to be pretty big with making my avatar. The inflation is out of control.

Yeah I saw you get an insane amount of gold if you just refer people now.

Want to know how much gold you got if you referred back in 2004? 5,000. That's it. At least I'm pretty sure that was it, but like MOST things costed less than 5,000. In fact, outside of monthly collectibles, the Fairy Wings were the most expensive at 40,000... Imagine that Angelic Sashes back then were about 100,000...  

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:59 pm
EnpatsuShakuganNoUchite
Sir Hampy

HOLY ******** you mentioned the inflation, I figured you meant by a little... I have a ******** Angelic Bed that is apparently 8 BILLION gold? That was completely unachievable when I first joined... s**t, I don't even think the combined gold between everyone was even close to 8 billion. This is ridiculous.

Edit: Holy ******** it actually sold ._.  
Runescape

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games