Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Books a Plenty (Mitsu /Junko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:00 pm
Mitsu had been working at the bookstore for a while. Long enough that most days she was often left on her own to sell, organize, and stock. It was fairly easy work that allowed her to dive into a book in her downtime since the shop owner didn't seem to mind as long as she kept everything in good condition.

With the holidays coming and going books of all sorts were coming in, stocking the shelves from floor to ceiling with a variety to appeal to any range of Halloween's denizen young or old for whatever they needed. Self help, home repair, research, history, autobiographies, and as always classic works of fiction.

The werewolf's arms were currently piled high with large, leather bond spell books which completely blocked her field of vision but she moved with ease around the shop seeming to know exactly where everything was so she could avoid it. It was probably the most graceful she had ever been in her life.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:47 pm
Every now and then Junko liked a good book, except she'd read all of her books. She needed something new, something she could read during downtimes. Something entertaining but not too crazy. Either way she needed to go to a bookstore for it.

She was always cautious when she went out, but sometimes Junko had the habit of relaxing in quiet places and letting her guard down. And when she let her guard down, she let her hair down. Usually was in a braid, and thankfully today was one of those days. Today was also not a good day to let her hair relax, as the moment she did it she felt a sudden weight on her hair stopping her from continuing down an aisle.

Junko squeaked with surprise, flailing a little while she stumbled backward to keep her balance in panic mode. Hair! Hair! Someone was standing on her hair! Ahhhhhh! Abort! Abort! Bookstores bad!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:42 pm
As well as Mitsu knew were shelves, stack outs, and random displays of books were she had no hope of realizing there was going to be another obstacle in her path. Her foot got caught on something and in a sudden moment of panic she became tangled. The books in her arms went from stable to a balancing act and before it was all said and done she managed to stumble backward with a yelp.

The large tomes piled on top of the lycan on the floor leaving her to push them aside as she tried to sit up to see what she had tripped over. She was certain she had heard a voice but she didn't think anyone had been directly by her.

And that's when Mitsu noticed the hair. Her ears perked as she picked herself up off the floor leaving the books for just a moment to turn an aisle to investigate finding a ghoul she hadn't seen in some time. "J-Junko?" Her eyes brightened considerably though she quickly realized she had just stepped on the ghoul's hair. "Ah! I'm so sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:37 am
Down went Mitsu and down went Junko. She hit the ground with a soft 'oof!' and immediately turned to see what just happened?! Crawling on her hands and knees, Junko came around the corner to see a very familiar face. Glowing green eyes widened. "Mitsu! I..ah! No, just surprised me! I'm so sorry! Did I do all of this?" While normally Junko would be annoyed someone stepped on her hair she couldn't bring herself to be annoyed at Mitsu, in all truth she felt kind of bad for tripping her. Why did she have so many books? She picked up one to give it a curious look. Spell books? But Mitsu wasn't a reaper..and Shun didn't seem terribly into magic?

"Why do you have so many books? Goodness..let me help you, I'm so sorry, Mitsu!" Junko frowned, already gathering up a few of the fallen tomes. "How are you, by the way? I'm really sorry this is how we're seeing each other!" Though she couldn't help but laugh.

Inu-Mitsu

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:24 pm
Looking back at the random scattering of books Mitsu shook her head holding up her hands with a smile. "No no...I should have watched where I was going." She had relied a little too heavily on listening and not enough on being able to see.

As Mitsu moved back to stoop down and pick up the heavy volumes, stacking them neatly beside her, she couldn't help but chuckle at Junko. The futakuchi-onna was a buzz with questions and hadn't waited for one to be answered before moving on to the next. It was a comforting sort of familiarity knowing that the ghoul was so excitable.

"I was just putting them away." Mitsu explained. "I work here." She took the tomes Junko had managed to gather and stacked them on top of her pile. It was a large stack and probably far heavier than anyone would want to lift but Mitsu made the task look simple as she rose with the books in tow. This time she shifted them a bit so that she could properly see and continue to speak with Junko.

"But I've been doing really well!" The futakuchi-onna's laugh was infectious and Mitsu's smile couldn't help but broaden. "I live with Shun now in an apartment at Raven's View. Its really nice there you should come by!" They really hadn't had many guests yet it would be nice to have people over. "But I am glade you came in today how have you been?"

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:38 pm
Oh! Mitsu worked here! That made a lot of sense, actually. Junko sat back on her knees and watched Mitsu rise up with the books, sighing with relief when she didn't fall and getting up to stand with her. "Would you like any help carrying your books?" She offered with a smile, looking around the stack to see her friend.

"I'm so glad to hear that you and Shun are still well! I have an apartment now as well! I'd love to visit. And then you can visit mine!" It made perfect sense. A visit for a visit. Junko perked up a bit when asked how she was, and her smile grew into a full grin. "I've been wonderful! I went off on a trip to the human world. That was fun. I've been establishing my business, getting a lot of really great clients! Return clients, too! Annnnd I'm getting married next year!" Finally Junko squealed.

Inu-Mitsu

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:21 pm
"No, I've got them." Mitsu reassured and she did have them, at least for now.

The lycan listened intently to Junko as she moved to put the stack of tomes away but as soon as the ghoul squealed about getting married Mitsu couldn't mask her own excitement.

The books clattered to the floor all over again as Mitsu wheeled around with a bright smile. "Really?!" Sure Mitsu had been happy to hear that Junko had her own place, had started her own business and that it was doing well but there was a certain excitement that bubbled up at the last bit of news. "That's so exciting, Junko! I'm so happy for you!" She bounced a bit in place before moving back to the ghoul to give her a hug which ended up being a little too strong. Mitsu had nearly picked the ghoul up before pulling back, still elated about the news.

"I hope I get to see it, you will look so pretty!" Mitsu had yet to have her own wedding but somehow that was okay. Her and Shun shared a bond and that alone held them together more than a piece of paper or a ceremony would. Though the lycan couldn't lie the event of a wedding looked so elegant. The flowers, pretty dresses, spending time with friends. It would make a nice memory.

Eight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:47 pm
And there went the books again. Junko gasped and tried to catch as many of them as she could, managing a whole..one book! Y..yay...! Her hair took care of the rest, picking up the books and stacking them into Junko's arms until Mitsu went in for a hug. Junko laughed and dropped the books again to return the sentiment, bouncing with excitement. "Yes! Yes, see?" She then held out her left hand so Mitsu could see her ring. And then Junko found herself momentarily distracted by it as she always did. Bringing her hand back, Junko admired it with a fond smile and a quiet sigh. She hadn't completely messed things up, they were okay again. They were better.

Oh! Wait! Reality. Right. She was in the middle of talking to Mitsu! Junko blushed and picked up the books again. "Ah ha! Yes! Hope? Of course! We need to work out who all we'll invite, and I've already started work on my wedding dress. I can show you when you come visit, if you'd like! And we've been talking scarelings and a new house since my apartment definitely isn't made for families and ohhh, Mitsu I can't believe this is really happening it's the best!" She squealed again, hugging the books she was holding and hiding her face against them. Talking about herself wasn't usually something Junko did, especially bragging, so like all times when she caught herself doing it she tried to hide until she could compose herself.

Finally after a few moments of deep breaths she came out from behind the book stack with a bright smile, though her cheeks were still fairly flushed. "I have missed all of my friends though. I was gone for so long that I honestly worried that no one would remember me." There was a pause after that and her smile faltered before she managed to save herself again. "So what have you been up to? Just working?"

Inu-Mitsu

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:06 pm
As Junko pulled away to show her the ring Mitsu's eyes lit up in the appropriate manner. She had seen sparkly rings like that in the jewelry shops, which were places she only glanced at in passing. It was pretty amazing to see something so shiny up close.

"It's so pretty, I've only seen stuff like this behind glass cases and in pictures. Where did-" Mitsu trailed off in her question on where the ring had come from when she noticed Junko was hardly paying attention. The ghoul looked like she was in her own little dream world at that moment, staring at her ring fondly. When she came back to attention Mitsu smiled, allowing the ghoul to pick up where she had zoned out on the conversation.

"Ah, you've already started on your dress?" Mitsu's eyes sparkled. She hadn't really planned on a wedding mostly because she had no idea what to do but Junko was making her excited with all the talk of dresses and rings. It seemed so fun. "And scarelings! Have you seen Freya's little one?" Scarelings were a topic Mitsu was most fond of and Freya's little reaper babe had made some sort of internal clock inside Mitsu go off with screaming force. Unfortunately, she had a bit of an obstacle in her path.

"He is so cute." She was nearly antsy with baby fever just thinking about it. "I spoke to Shun about scarelings but I don't think he's very excited about the idea." And by not excited she meant nearly against it. It had taken a lot of effort to not argue over the idea and convince him to at least consider thinking about it for the future.

"But yeah, working." Mitsu admitted almost sheepishly. "And...I met my grandparents for the first time." It still felt weird to say mostly because she was still cross with them. That feeling had continued to linger even when she knew she should have been excited to learn she still had family.

Eight
Holidays are crazy yo. Plus its so weird to write for a character that's like YEAH BABIES when I am like yeah no babies....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:24 pm
"Yes! Because I'm working on it between projects for my clients, so I'm starting it now so I can take my time with it and I don't have to rush it, you know?" She smiled and adjusted her grip on the books so they were more comfortable in her arms. "I have! Oh my Jack he is so cute! Freya and Kettil let me hold him! I can't wait to have my oooowwwn! Do you and Shun have any yet?" It seemed like a perfectly reasonable question to Junko. Who wouldn't want tiny little scarelings and to be called momma and daddy?

Oh..

Junko's smile faltered for a moment. Now she felt kind of bad. Shun didn't want scarelings? Why not? Hm..she wouldn't pry right now. This wasn't the time for things like that. This was happy stuff! And they were in public! That kind of conversation sounded like something done in the privacy of one's own home.

Instead she would just move on to the next subject Mitsu had offered up. "Your grandparents? What was that like?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:18 pm
When Junko's smile faltered, Mitsu's expression fell a little as well. There was a small part of her that understood Shun's concerns but her reaper often looked passed his good qualities. He was so worried about being like his own father but Mitsu knew it was because of that worry that he would be just fine. Shun saw the flaws in his father's parenting it was just a matter of getting him to realize it.

Since Junko decided to focus on the topic of her grandparents Mitsu's expression shifted to something a little more neutral. "Uh they were..." She tried to think of a way to put it, reaching out to take the books from Junko's arms. "Not what I expected." That was the simplest explanation.

Turning she began to climb the latter nearby so that she could put the spell books in their proper place. "I guess I'm still letting everything sink in. I keep thinking I should be excited because I didn't think I had any family left but I'm not. Is that strange?" She looked back at her friend as she descended the latter to gather up a few more books to put away.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games