Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:35 am
User ImageBlasaz
Days among the mortals were never dull, in fact Blasaz assumed she would never regret the day that she had decided to join them on a seemingly permanent basis. These were things she thought about, especially during this particular time of day when all had begun to silence and the sun had begun to lower signalling an end to most tasks for many of the prides members. Blasaz was not tired yet, no, she wanted to get out and see more of the world she had solely decided to inhabit. With the decision in mind the rather petite goddess stood up, stretched slightly and began a relaxing pace towards no direction in particular.

During the walk she thought of something that hadn't truly occurred to up until recently. There had been no other sightings of Gods during her stay in the Roguelands or Intaba.

The thought drove her to think of home and more, before she knew it she had hit the Roguelands leaving Intaba behind her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eku:
He'd spent a couple of days amongst the mortals now and still knew nothing about them. He met one that saw ghosts.. That had been interesting, but Eku still knew nothing. Why did she see ghosts like that? Were they really ghosts or was she a bit loopy in the head? Why were some prides basically males only and some females only? The god of Contradictions was just a very confused individual and he just kicked at a skull he found. Currently he was laying down on a rock in the sun, this skull to keep him company while he pondered these things mortals didn't seem to draw attention too.

Until he felt someone nearing him. His head snapped up to see a very oddly marked... goddess? He'd never seen her before. Should he call out to her? Eku puffed as he seemed to mentally fumble over himself before clearing his throat and stood up, fluffing his wings. "Good day," he called out, hoping his voice would carry out over the distance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:17 pm
Blasaz
The walk had taken her a little farther than she expected, but the prize nearing the end of her walk was one she'd gladly pay multiple times over. A God. Blasaz had not spent a whole lot of time in the Gods Haven which denied her the ability to meet many of her own kind so this kind of luck was something she wasn't about to take sitting down. "What luck!" She said softly to herself and allowed her own white fluffy wings to relax at her sides revealing more of her decorative ribbon. A small breeze obscured her vision momentarily due to her head wear, but she kept her steady pace and soon even heard a voice carry over the winds. The one thing she had forgotten, something she felt burdened with in certain instances. Her pelt. Yes, the markings caught the attention of some, not all, but the few who did notice often asked about it and made her insecurities real.

At this moment the worries were gone and she spoke with a smile to the colorful male. "Fancy meeting a God among mortals!" She proclaimed this with the excitement she felt. The typically shy and reserved individual found herself feeling truly alive upon seeing the individual before her. He seemed to renew life in her spirit.

Ekundayo
She came at him at a very surprisingly determined speed and he just straightened himself out more, blinking. Well then. At least she wasn't trying to attack him right away, or ignoring him. Tilting her head to the side and just bit down on the inside of his cheek when she came near enough to see him clearly and watched as something happened to her. Ekundayo was puzzled as she seemed to get more and more ..energetic even though nothing really happened between them yet.

"Ah. Yes? I just... recently came down from the Haven. I didn't.. expect to see another out here so soon. I figured most of them would be extremely far way by now." Not that he actually had an issue with this, but Eku was just an awkward individual. He cleared his throat and introduced himself, "I'm Ekundayo." He wasn't sure if he should say his domain out loud or not, but he didn't feel the urge to. Let her guess it. It would be a fun little game! He gave her a smile as he became more and more comfortable in his own thoughts, and grew more confident in that short time. "So... What brought you down?"  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:55 pm
Blasaz
"So soon? Try at all." The words were from her maw before the goddess could even stop herself, where had her filter gone! The usually positive goddess shrunk a little and smiled shyly. It was a sure sign that she suddenly realized the situation she had walked herself into. "I'm so sorry about all this excitement. It's just that i've spent quite a bit of my time down here among mortals, it's actually a surprise to see another God." A blush blossomed on her cheeks beneath her pelt, but was clear in the way she was looking at him. Blasaz was simply sure today would be a wonderful day, surely meeting a God ironically on the day she had been thinking about not seeing them had to mean something, should she have only realized she bumped into Contradictions.

The goddess listened to the way he spoke his name, making note of pronunciation. "My name is Blasaz." Since he had withheld his domain she chose to do the same, that could easily be saved for another day. In return of his smile she gave him another gentle grin before puzzling out an appropriate answer to his question. It was certainly reasonable to wonder the why's about a God/dess coming down to be with the mortals. In fact she was sure that many mortals would wonder the exact thing. "They interest me." She answered honestly. "They have many rituals, many tasks and perhaps the most interesting is their way of interacting with one another." She meant in a ll ways, she particularly found interest in the politics of hierarchy and simply the way of life.

"What about you? It clearly isn't every day that a God or Goddess strolls from the Haven." Her smile stayed smooth through her whole question and equally as she patiently awaited his answer.

Ekundayo
The blush that stained her cheeks made his own flush up, though it wasn't as noticeable with his dark fur. Eku just gave a wider smile and shook his head a little more, letting his ears flick this way and that before tilting his head. Blasaz. He didn't know her domain, and it made him wonder even though he didn't ask.

"Well, honestly I've... met one other god thus far, and she was in the Haven. I know how you feel." His gold eyes just watched as she seemed to gather herself up and then answered his question with an interested nod. "They interest me to. ....I don't understand certain aspects about them and I want to know, so I figured to get these answers, I couldn't stay in the Haven. The mortal souls there aren't there for long, so.." He spread his paw out. "Here I am." The thought about retreating to the safe monotony of the haven was strong most of the time, but he didn't feel like dealing with the flight up there. It was hard enough to get down! "They tend to separate themselves.. there's a few prides out there separated by gender? ...I don't know how an all male or an all female pride would work. The numbers would dwindle so fast.."

He was more than a little hung up on that one.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:20 pm
Blasaz
It had been settled, domains were cast aside for more dire matters in the pairs eyes - mortals. Reviewing the behavior of mortals was a daunting task, she knew this, however her knowledge was fairly slim. When the God began to speak again her pink orbs, which had slipped away as she thought, focused back on Ekundayo. "Well, it's good to know that I'm not the only one who find more familiar faces among mortals than I do among my own kind." With that she gave a small giggle, though she wasn't sure on how many mortals the other may be aware of, if any at all, she knew that they had a lack of Gods in common.

"Staying on top of mortal trends is hard enough. Their lives are a considerable amount busier than yours or mine." Her head was nodding in agreement with Ekundayo's decision to come to the mortals lands. With the nod her decorative head wear moved a fair bit causing the goddess to have to straighten herself out a touch. "I noticed the separation myself as well! I have never visited the prides you've mentioned, what an obscure idea to live with only single genders." The idea of having little to no young to carry out generations seemed like a tragic idea all in itself. "The pride I have found myself quite attached to doesn't appear to have those tendencies, in fact they seem to be quite balanced in the gender department."

There, she had admitted it. She was a little nervous about admitting to having a permanent residence among the mortals, but at the same time she was proud.

Ekundayo
"Balanced prides make for happier lives! That's what the stories I've heard tell me.. Though, obviously not every single individual unit in the pride is going to be absolutely happy... You can't please everyone, despite trying." He was really opening up. Ekundayo was nervous until he realized the other party wasn't going to attack him. To top it off, these two had the same ideas on watching mortals. He clicked his tongue and sighed. "I think the reason they're busier is because they don't realize that their souls get reborn. You have more than one life. Ours is just.... longer. So we have the time to take and appreciate things?"

He rolled his shoulders and let himself be caught up in the movements of the goddess straightening herself out. Luckily he didn't really have to worry about that. His small charms stayed in place. "...It's difficult to understand why they separate like they do. ...I've thought about asking but I don't think I'd like the answer." Maybe the females were getting forced to do things they didn't want to do? Maybe they just fancied the same gender. "... Then again, I suppose it's not really any of my business as to why.. ...I'm just nosy, I guess."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:05 pm
Blasaz
"Based on what I have seen so far I would have to agree with the stories you've heard. Balance has created a strong hierarchy for the prides I've heard tale of and the one I've experienced." Life appeared to be a numbers game when discussed in this manner. The number of adults allowed for a chance at a higher number of a new generation to take hold and blossom into a fruitful group. Though she wondered the same thing as he did, why would they all separate. "I personally think that difference of opinion likely counts for something. All leaders weren't create equal in decision making or boundary creating. Than there is rituals and those pesky tasks I mentioned." That lead right into a positively accurate idea of Eku's.

"I hadn't thought of it that way." Again she was reminded of the solid difference between herself and the mortals she surrounded herself with. "I always forget that I'd likely see them perish before my own time is to come." It was with a deep sadness that she spoke. Her tones had become rather upset and she looked away. Her mood didn't change when he brought up the possibilities of the other prides and perhaps why they were the way they were. "These are all such topics that shouldn't be discussed around the same time." She said in a lighter manner, a small, awkward laugh leaving her maw to accompany the sad eyes that gazed up at Ekundayo.

"It simply makes me think of the friends I may lose for a long while 'til we are reunited through prior friendships."

The only glimmer of happiness was the fact that through reincarnation it was often discovered that when one returned they would have remnants of who they were in their new lives. It was often said that those remnants would discover previous relationships. Simply put, there was always hope.

Ekundayo
He hadn't meant to pull the smile off her face and he felt himself growing sad. Eku's ears flattened and he mumbled a very soft apology, looking to his decorated toes and wiggling them. Of course the brown god still listened to her and her tone eventually picked up again and he offered her a very soft smile before sighing. "Indeed.." Maybe they should call their meeting done here, though he wanted to keep talking to her. They both probably needed to find places to settle down to sleep tonight and maybe hunt. Eku's wings ruffled before he looked at her with a slow smile.

"As.. much as I don't want to go, I need to find somewhere to sleep tonight." He didn't want to deal with hyenas or wild dogs that thought they could take him on if they were a pack. He would much rather sleep the night away. "...But if I can find you again tomorrow, would... you like to talk with me? Possibly go for a stroll?" He wanted to know more about her. He wanted to figure out who her friends are, what kind of pride she seems to like, and these small details that wouldn't make much difference to their friendship.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:24 pm
Blasaz
Blasaz had barely noticed how quickly time had seemed to go by, it seemed just moments before that their conversation had just started, but sure enough the sky was beginning to darken. It was understandable fearing mortals. Perhaps one or two would not be a problem, but she was sure a determined group could certainly do damage to them should they choose to remain out and about. Though Saz knew he was absolutely right it didn't help to fix the want to stay and talk more with him. Nothing pleased the goddess more than talking about the mortal lifestyle and about how welcoming they could be.

"That would be wonderful. I would love to go on a stroll and talk some more." With that the goddess lifted herself up from the sitting position she had begun to enjoy and yawned lightly. The days events had certainly wore her out, she was sure she'd be grateful to be in her own den. "Well, until tomorrow than Ekundayo." Than she was off, headed away from the only God she had ever truly met and possibly the only one she'd ever meet.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items