Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:10 pm
Quote:
Atefeh was asleep.

For that Primitus was extremely grateful and it let the god sort through what his life had even become. He'd always thought he was straight and monogamous, but in his experience.... Apparently he wasn't entirely monogamous. Three, four mates. Apparently this was normal in the pride Atefeh was from, but Prim wasn't sure what to do with himself yet. He was happy, and Hakuna seemed to be equally open, but... Confused. For one - how did you multi-mate? Secondly, was it dangerous? The last thought weighed heavily on his mind, and the god frowned, making a face.

He wasn't sure. And that worried him.

Forget mutli-mating, the bright maned god was confused when it came to the opposite sex.. and sometimes even his own sex. It was just a big ball of confusion when it came to mating and love. He had one goddess on his mind, but he didn't know if anything fruitful would really come to that. Why was it every time Ekundayo met someone, he always was left with more questions than answers?

Because you don't actually ask any questions, he reminded himself, slumping as e shuffled along the dark plains. It was night, nice and cool and the wind ruffled through his mane and wings, cooling himself considerably. "Well," he mumbled to himself, digging his toes into the hardened earth and dead grass before shrugging. "...One day I'll actually understand mortals. ...Maybe if I spend some time within a pride, that would answer some questions." What if he just pride hopped? Spending time in any pride he could to observe and ask questions. "That'd work." Of course he wasn't saying half of his thoughts out loud, so he honestly probably sounded like a madman. Not that there was anyone around.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:48 pm
Quote:
Primitus blinked, ears pricking before he looked around at another voice, gold-glowing eyes blinking as he cocked his head, before rising, looking for the source.

It wasn't Hakuna'jina, and that left him tense; worried.

"Hello?"

Eku paused midstep and blinked owlishly as he heard another voice. His ears lowered and his wings fluffed a little bit before settling. "Hello?" He echoed back. Maybe this male wouldn't attack him out right? He wasn't exactly the biggest male out there, and he hated fighting, so there was that. Crap, maybe he should have donned his mortal form. "Who's... there?" Way to not sound hesitant, Eku, he berated himself mentally.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:12 pm
Quote:
Primitus gave pause at the other god's wings - wings were the most common sign of divinity and for a moment, Primitus looked terrified, the large god shivering.

"H-Hello." He repeated - voice quaking. "I... I am Primitus. A...And you?"

s**t s**t s**t.

Well the other one sounded just as nervous as he did. Slowly relaxing himself, the brown male just settled himself on his haunches and looked at the larger God in what he hoped was a calm manner. "...I'm Ekundayo. Sorry if I disturbed you? I'm... passing through." Like most gods, they wandered constantly. He had heard of a god or a goddess settling in a pride and not leaving, but that wasn't him. As much as he wanted a family, he wouldn't be able to settle down in any one pride for long.

"...Sorry if I scared you." He was apologizing a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:25 pm
Quote:
Primitus relaxed slowly.

"That's alright." The god finally said, breathing slowly. "I frighten easily seeing other gods. Mostly males, oddly." But he wasn't angry, or upset. Only jumpy, and Primitus managed to smile. "Not trespassing. Close to a pride I help, but they'd like you easily enough." Ekundayo was dark. Dark pelts helped.

Eku rubbed at his face a little bit and then just watched this other god. He'd heard of this one. One of the older ones that hadn't passed on his domain or died yet. "A-ah. I'm not looking... for a pride to really join?" He didn't want to settle, in all honesty. "...I like roaming and meeting mortals and gods. It'd be hard to do that if I joined a pride.." Besides, he'd have to join in his mortal form to not attract a lot of attention, right? He didn't stay in his mortal form often. It just felt odd. "...Though, I'm curious as to what pride it is."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:30 pm
Quote:
"That's fine, I'm not in a pride either." He couldn't be - without taking over. It would likely kill him and frankly, dying sucked. He didn't mind helping, however. "Nearby is the Aeghnor'hini - formerly the Aikanaro'hini. Demons, they call themselves. I help them with their leaders. They're a bit less antagonistic towards Gods than pale lions. Although I'd say a pale god ought watch himself or herself."

Ah, demons. He'd heard of those in whispers, too. From a former member of the old pride. "..I hear they kick out the pale ones at birth, just for being pale... one of them told me. He's a white lion with a pale blond mane. He left with his grandma.." He frowned at that and shook his head, tail flicking. Eku didn't understand segregation in all honesty. "....So what makes you help them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:37 pm
Quote:
"They've changed. Admittedly my fault. One of their leaders is my mate. We tend to roam though. I... Found her reincarnated." Pimitus coughed awkwardly. "And my great, great grandson from a past life mated in and his cubs are demons. Even the pale ones, but their blood is there. It's complicated. I help for Hakuna and my family. I die enough that I owe it to them."

He dies enough? Were the rumors he heard wrong and Prim actually died? Eku's questions grew more and more and he just watched the other male curiously, blinking harder. "...So you've died before? You've... been reincarnated before?" He needed this question answered before he dropped a thousand more questions on the male. He needed to know the process behind that. What happens between you dying and getting reincarnated, if you have any memories at all. So patiently he waited for an answer.

Then the name registered in his head. "Hakuna! I've met her. She was... the one who helped me leave the Haven.. Red lioness, blond tuft on her head?"  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:45 pm
Quote:
"Not well. I remember my previous lives - not everyone does." And he perked. "Yes! Hakuna'jina!" He blushed. "We have an-- open relationship you can say."

An open relationship? Eku wanted to ask on that, but he was staying focused on the first set of questions. "Okay, so this.. Being reincarnated. What happens? ...Do you remember what happened between dying and coming back or is that just a void? Did it hurt, dying? How... did you die?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:52 pm
Quote:
Primitus grinned, happy to answer. "Between lives, there's... Nothing. Sometimes you remember, but I remember nothing but void. No emotion, nothing. Dying... I've been killed, before. Very early I tried joining a pride. Going against my domain is..."

Primitus paused.

"Poison."

His ears flattened hard and let his brows knit. Well, he supposed he would have the bad luck of bringing that unhappy memory up. "...Oh.. ...So, you're... in an open relationship? ...Meaning you and her can have more than one mate, from what I understand." But why? He understood it for males, but he always thought females were more loyal. Then again, Eku was wrong about a lot in the world, very much like a cub stumbling along.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:54 pm
Quote:
"Yes. Hakuna has others she cares about, as do I." Primitus smiled, blushing. "Four, including Hakuna. I travel to see them. And thjen multiple illegitimate cubs... But they're good children, most of them."

"Oh... Well then." He just shook his head and gave an amused noise. "I suppose I should leave you to your mate for now.. I did... stumble across rather late..." He looked around and then looked back at Prim. "I hope to run into you again though, for more questions need to be answered."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:07 pm
Quote:
"Please, you may stay as a guest if you wish and ask me anything you like." Primitus beamed. "I rather enjoy talking to others."

Eku nodded and gave a soft laugh. "I'll find you again in the light." With that, he bowed to the other and wandered off the way he came at a slow pace. He'd definitely stick around. Primitus was full of information that satisfied his questions and curiosity.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items