Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:30 pm
User ImageBlasaz
Dreams, dreams and more dreams. These were not often part of her sleeping ritual, but the other day had been a unique case; one that had kept her flopping about in wonder with many questions. When Blasaz finally awoke, greeted with a new dawn, she was up and just about running out of the dens entrance to begin the trek she knew she'd ultimately enjoy. Though running was what she was eager to do, it wasn't what she did. She walked, a slow and steady pace that resembled the one she walked with the day prior. The one that lead her to Ekundayo.

Soon the place where they had spoken came into view, but she didn't see Ekundayo yet. Had she been early, was he late? It hadn't occurred to her that no time was truly set and that perhaps she was taking this all to far.

But, all things aside, she decided to wait it out. The morning was still fairly young and there was a light breeze that allowed for comfort. Taking advantage of being alone and comfortable she laid down, belly to the ground, paws crossed before her and wings relaxed at each side. If any mortals had wandered by it would likely be quite a sight seeing such a female simply laying there with nothing more to do.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ekundayo
During his night stroll (because sleeping wasn't a thing with him, apparently) Ekundayo had met another god, Primitius. He'd learned a few things and was looking forward to meeting with him again, but more over, he was looking forward to one other god meeting. This lovely goddess that he'd spotted yesterday. So, once the light turned the dark sky bright with oranges and reds, he turned back to meet up with Blasaz. It was excitement that had his heart racing. She was definitely a pretty goddess, he wanted to stick close to her, see what she was going to be doing and see if he could accompany her.

Then he spotted a pink bow in the distance and jumped in the air and just flew the rest of the way to her. He called out a greeting to her as he landed, flapping his wings so it as a soft landing. Unfortunately he probably kicked a lot of dust up and into her face. So as soon as Ekundayo's feet touched the ground, he blurted out an apology.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think about the dust. are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:40 pm
Blasaz
Blasaz hadn't honestly heard the other Gods greeting right away, truthfully she had almost begun to fall into a deep slumber. It was in a partial haze that she noticed the shape move towards her and than dust, lots of dust. A small cough and a yawn cleared her right up almost immediately, but Ekundayo was already sincerely apologizing. "The worry is quite sweet, but I'm fine. Thank you!" She stood up slowly than gave a small gentle shake to clear up any excess dust that may have landed on her pelt, she was far from worried about appearance sake, but wanted none of that to give her grief should she take flight anytime soon.

"How was your evening? I was almost worried you weren't going to come back." She admitted her fear up front, shyly of course, but when her pink orbs peered up at him they sparkled with recognizable joy. If he hadn't come back she would have been quite upset, but that was a quick thing of the past and they had been gifted with another day together.

Ekundayo
"I... didn't sleep, honestly. I ran into another god, Primitius? He was interesting... Told me about a few things, like rebirth and death. That was interesting." His blue and green mane was shaken as he got dust off of his own pelt and then brought a wing around to gently start grooming it, feeling a few of the feathers heavy with dust. He didn't honestly groom them as much as he should. The whites were a bit dusty now. But then he realized it might be bad manners and looked up at her with a little laugh and then cleared his throat. "I ...wanted to come earlier, but I figured you would be asleep still.."

That got an embarrassed noise from him and his tail flicked nervously before he settled down for a nice sit. What were they going to do aside from walk and talk, he didn't know. He was willing to find out, though. "He told me about how he and his god-mate have ...an open relationship."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:15 pm
Blasaz
How badly she wanted to admit that she had been awake most of the night, but instead she kept that little bit to herself. There was no need to share it all in one go, heck they didn't even know each others domains! This almost made her giggle, but she retained that too. "Oh? Anything interesting to share about Rebirth and Death? Did he explain anything? What does it feel like? Did he retain memory of the experience?" The questions just poured freely from her. Yesterday he had been asking the questions, this time she was a sponge readying herself for whatever information he could offer. It was during this waiting period that she decided they could introduce that stroll he had offered to take her on. She almost commented on the sleep when he brought it up, but she had little time to do so before he dropped another tidbit that the elder God Primitius had spoken about.

"An.. open relationship? Isn't being with one fulfilling enough?" Saz was not one to judge and though she would have asked the same question direct to the elder God himself she would have felt a touch bad. "I mean, what do you think?" Her nerves had begun, this was quite a topic to bring up with two, assumed, singles speaking. She had no idea where the conversation would go, but her cheeks acted up almost immediately as a rosy blush formed to give away the nerves she felt inside.

Ekundayo
"He.. .didn't explain too much. I think I woke him up.." He winced a little and then gave a little bit of a noise as his wings ruffled again. She seemed about as excited about learning this process as he did. Letting out a little noise, he grinned. "He did say he kept his memories, though. ...I asked him how he died and... he went against his domain and it was basically like poison, he said. I.. imagine that it was really painful. From what I understand of poison it's... painful and slow most of the time." Ekundayo didn't dabble in herbology, but he'd only heard horrible things about poison when he asked about what berries were good to eat.

But then the question was poised and he looked down again, trying to think of how to phrase it. "...I can.. understand caring for others, but I don't believe that... you can really love more than one as a mate. If you claim someone as a mate you should only love them. If you.. have a relationship with another while you're mated.. well, we're not perfect beings. I guess if you're mate is okay with that, then there's really not much that can be said or done. ....Lust is a powerful thing and often hides as love. The stories I've heard from the lingering souls in the Haven have made that very clear."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:04 pm
Blasaz
Saz watched her companion ruffle his wings with admiration, she hadn't quite paid attention to detail during their time together yesterday, but his wings were a stunning array of colors. She didn't allow herself much time to look before engaging in the conversation once again. "I'm sure he was quite alright with being woken up! Such an interesting idea that the memories stay. I'm sure for some Gods that may not always paint a pretty picture though." She listened intently to the rest of the Gods story about Primitius and the poison. "I imagine that poison would be painful, though I've never had the chance to experiment and nor would I ever want the chance." The goddess flinched lightly at even the idea of such a hard thing to go through.

Blasaz relaxed incredibly as Ekundayo spoke and explained his opinion. "I feel the same way. It should be just two individuals, more than that could easily get complicated. I'd always feel as though I was taking time away from the one person I was meant to be with." The blush never ceased, it simply faded during their rather interesting conversation about rebirth and death only to recover quickly during this conversation. She willed herself to relax though. "The mortals I know are all in a simple relationship of two individuals. I heard rumors that one of those prides you had talked about shared the same ideals as Primitius. They shared their love among a few mates, rather than one." She pondered the whys here.

Ekundayo
"Oh yes... not all of them do, he said as much. ... I can't remember if it was my mother or my father, but one of the two gave their domain up to a mortal, gave their immortality up.. I'm pretty sure it was my father. Thus he's.. no longer alive. Mother, though.. I'm not sure if she's alive. I kind of want to try to hunt her down and see..." This was way off topic, but not really. Giving up your domain wasn't like being reborn, a new god with the same domain was born entirely, a completely different soul. So the god of denial was no longer dad, it was... whoever it was now. He didn't know. "..I could go track down whoever has my father's domain, see if they're like him." It didn't really matter that he didn't remember his parents all too well, he remembered bits and pieces and if those bits lived on then it was good. If not, well, he felt like a bit of an orphan.

Then the topic at hand was going to go back to why take more than one mate and Ekundayo shrugged. The idea of having more than one mate didn't sit well with him. "..I understand that by nature it's going to be hard for males, because females do go into.. you know, and that.. garners interest, but... If you love someone you should only want to call them mate." He nodded firmly at that and then grinned. "I know a few souls who came from prides such as that, and the males seemed quite happy and the females.. docile in a way, bu some did speak of regret for not being wife number one. I can't imagine having more than one wife!"  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:17 pm
Blasaz
Slightly embaressed that she hadn't considered asking about his family she watched him speak about them with a smile. "Your Father is brave to give that up. I couldn't imagine giving up something so important, he must have had a good reason?" Blasaz soaked in the information regarding domains, rebirths and handing over a domain. Her eyes were glued to him intently as he explained and became sympathetic as he spoke of his parents and perhaps seeking them out. "I think that's a great idea." She gave a bigger smile. "If I had the opportunity to find my parents I know I'd try, at least to say hello or something." Unfortunately she was unaware of any parents, in fact she seemed to just exist.

The way he spoke soothed her, the blush faded and any nerves she had seemed to flow away. He had made the topic easy on her and she found herself listening just that much more. "Well in the end it's truly a personal preference I suppose. To each their own!" It was easy to appreciate what others did, but not easy to understand. She had only ever known couples, these meant two individuals in love, not many.

Ekundayo
"Honestly? I don't know. I don't think I've really seen them in many years.. I've only heard through whispers that's what he's done.." The brown god shrugged again and made a little face at that, his expression shifting from happy to... not so happy, but not upset. In the blink of an eye the happy expression was back and he just nodded. "....Well, there'll be a day you're a parent, I'm sure. ..If you want children, that is. I ...don't mean to assume things about you, in all honesty." He stumbled over himself a bit more and just swallowed, licking at his muzzle in another embarrassed fit.

"Indeed! Everyone has their own ways of doing things, and that one is just not for us." He gave a little grin as his tail flicked yet again.

"Tell me, Blasaz, would you walk with me? I think there's a nice stream close by.. I could use the drink." All the talking made him extremely thirsty. With any luck he'd be able to catch a fish and have a bit of a breakfast as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:45 pm
Blasaz
Blasaz immediately regretted continuing the conversation though it ended nearly as quickly as it began which made her thankful. She gave him a way out, she simply ignored the way he stumbled because she did want a family. "I want the whole thing; many cubs running a muck, a mate and a place to call home." The goddess sighed softly at the dream. "It's been something I had thought on for quite a while and it's become something of a goal to strive for.' Saz hadn't truly realized how comfortable she had become around Ekundayo until she finished speaking. It had been what - a measly two days since they had met? Perhaps not even so long if today had not been included and the goddess would be nervous to admit it, but she seemed to have a special connection with the God.

There was that blush again as the male grouped them together. The shades of pink on her cheeks were involuntary and easily called to shine, for this she was embarrassed and simply took advantage of his next request.

While looking towards the direction of the stream she knew was nearby she fluffed her wings and smiled. "A drink would be nice, it's getting to the hot part of the day. Perhaps there is a cool place we can take shelter as well nearby. If you don't mind?" She hadn't considered a meal until her stomach rumbled in an unbecoming way. "I am so sorry for that; perhaps a meal is in order as well?" The goddess giggled shyly as they began their walk to the stream.

Ekundayo
"O-oh..? Lots of cubs?" He grinned at that. Cubs were good, in his opinion. They were just small balls of cuteness that you could teach things. He ducked his head a little in embarrassment and just listened to her. Blasaz had the right idea about life, honestly. Settling down sounded good in theory, but he still wanted to experience things, too. Though they did live long, healthy lives most of the time. The brown male's ears flicked in time with his tail as he thought more on the subject and then flashed her a small grin.

"A meal does sound good. I was trying to hunt before I bumped into you yesterday... but a little hybrid scattered the antelope.." He headed off towards where he knew the stream to be and looked over his shoulder to make sure she was following. "...I don't mind taking shelter with you. I mean. Not with, with you, but with you.." Once more, he was prattling and stumbling over himself.

Ekundayo hadn't spent that much time learning how to talk to pretty ladies.

Greenie EA

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:36 am
The goddess had thought that the blush, which had been fairly consistent up to this point, finally had a chance to fade. Nope. Words spoken caused her cheeks to flare up, yet again, and she found her mind wandering towards possible outcomes to their current relationship. If Blasaz didn't know any better she'd say she had begun to have a crush, but due to her inexperience she wasn't sure if that was the case or what she should do about it. So, the goddess simply remained quiet on that subject and brought herself, mentally, back to the conversation at hand.

"Lots and lots!" She admitted, a joyful twinkle in her eye. The walk seemed quick; and the hunt didn't take near as long as she had imagined. How many Gods did it take to hunt? Depends on if they want company of course! And Saz had certainly become interested in her companion. The interest was what made the time fly; at least for her.

Soon she had pointed out a nice place to relax, a rather spacious 'hole in the wall' so to speak. During their hunt, drink and all she had made a quiet decision, she would admit her feelings there. This would be a moment she'd never forget, if she ever worked up the courage to simply say how she felt. Everything seemed to be moving so fast, but why waste a moment if she didn't have to. With that she lead them to the cave, a safe place from the sun and a nice quiet place to talk. Or sleep. A nap might be nice. Blasaz was sure she'd need it once she got around to talking about things, but for now she'd let silence relax the pair of them.

[FIN~]

Saint Sergio

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces