33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:18 pm
It had been a few weeks since Jamala'Ardhi had found himself awake in a small flower ring, the young cub's new body feeling both peculiar and almost fresh. He had been taken in by a loving mortal who assured him that they were related (although, she wasn't exactly open as to how and when), but he always had this awkward feeling of both belonging, and not belonging, with where he was at the moment.

He knew that this was not his first dance on this planet, but the fact that he was . . . missing memories made him uncomfortable.

This had lead the little god to stray from his little pack of relatives, sitting at the edge of a small watering hole, staring down at the reflection that the water promised him, trying to think his thoughts out, alone.

There was still so much he didn't know.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:43 am
Cub spotted.

Normally Wailele would be all over hiding in the water and popping out on the little buggers, but there was something . . . off about this little black and blue bundle of fluff. Like someone had stolen his sunshine, or something like that.

Walking up towards him, she flopped next to his little self, hair flying around her like a little water coloured halo. Clearing her throat a little, she turned down to look at him, not entirely sure how to start doing one of those adult talk things.

"What's got your mind? You seem a little down in the deeps - We're strangers but I'm sure you'd be willing to vent to someone random, right?" She chirped up, hoping that he wouldn't be scared off by her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:59 am
The sound of footfalls broke the cub's reverie with the water, lifting his head a little. He had requested that he could be alone for a bit, but it didn't sound like anyone he knew - it jingled and rang out as they walked, and this made him turn his head to look at who was coming around, only to have her show up literally a hairs breath away from him.

She was . . . different! Bright hair flew everywhere around her, and a large horn stuck out of it. At the same time, she looked kind of like him, with the long tail fur and facial markings. After a long moment of his gawking, the little god finally picked himself back up, looking back down at the water, clearing his throat.

"It's silly." He started, turning his eyes away from his reflection, feeling the burn of a blush under dark fur. "I doubt you'd be interested." He didn't want to bore an adult with his stupid little problems; but her stare was making him feel a little . . . pressured. Not that it was a bad thing, he figured.

Clearing his throat, he looked up to her again, ears flicking back.

"Have you ever felt like you didn't belong where you were, currently?"

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:24 am
She had never really been stared at so much, so for a moment, she thought someone had followed her, her own head turning to regard the emptiness behind her, before turning back to him, eyebrows raised a little. Was he staring at her?

That's weird.

Regardless, after a bunch of staring back at him, he finally decided to open up a little, with some pretty heavy questions, that made the lioness's muzzle fuss up a bit as she went to look in to the water also, going to stick her toes in to it, messing the reflections up of the two gods.

"Pretty heavy." She started, ears flickering side to side, as she thought. "I guess I really can't lie to a kid, it was complicated. I found my own way after a bit - my parents were . . . a little irresponsible." There was a little bit of a bitter tone from that, but she shook her head. "What's up with you?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:41 am
"You have parents?" Was the first thing that came out of the cub's mouth, giving her a little surprised and curious look, before turning back again - he had to stop just staring at her curiosly. It was weird.

"I don't know what it's like to have parents - I don't think I've ever had that. I just . . . woke up in a flower patch one day. My caretaker says that before that, I just appeared - or so they say." He admitted, pouting a little. Having parents would be cool - Demani was always saying things about the previous-him. About having a father and whatnot.

"I'm being raised by a lioness who says she's my daughter - or well, was at one point." He figured he'd open up to, giving a little shake of his head. "Apparently I was someone else before, and that someone else had kids and a family and life, and now I just feel. . . awkward. Why am I here? What happened?" He vented a little, frustration coming out, before sighing out loud again. "I'm just a kid, you know?"

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:38 am
A small snort came out of the Goddess when he asked if she had parents - sometimes she forgot that it wasn't as natural as it felt, when it came to the deities and parenthood. Kind of a rare commodity, she figured. Shrugging a little she looked down to the small deity.

"I'm the daughter of Chaos and Rivers, I'm Wailele, Goddess of Waterfalls." She figured she'd offer, a nonchalant answer, before thinking bout his next part. It did seem pretty complicated, making the Goddess tilt her head to the side a little, wondering how she could help him.

"I know what it's like to be a kid who was lost. My mom left when I was still a cub, I sepnt a lot of time trying to find myself." She murmured, sighing a bit in to the silence that came afterwards. "Maybe you just need to find your own. Maybe you can talk to her, know your past and then start your own future. Have you actually listened to her stories?" She asked, wondering about everything he had gotten to at least.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:50 am
"Wailele?" He asked, thinking out loud. It was a sweet sounding name, but very different than what he was used to hearing. Foreign sounding almost. It made him crack a little smile, a rare little feeling, before sheepishly going to introduce himself. "Jamala'Ardhi, uh, God of Virtue. Pretty wide, right?" He offered, blushing a little. Virtue was a huge responsibility, but he was willing to put it on his shoulders.

Her words, though, made him pause for a moment, thinking about it quietly. No, he didn't listening to Demani - he just assumed and got huffy about it. Maybe he owed it to her, to at least hear her out, instead of being a child. (Which, you know, he was.)

"No. . . m-maybe I should, right?" He answered finally, feeling sheepish, before clearing his throat.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:04 pm
"Maybe~." She sing-songed to him in response, giving him a little look. Virtue was a rather sweet domain - much wider than hers, but she was sure he could handle it. "You know, you could always seek me out if you need any help." She stated after a moment, thinking out. It felt almost nostalgic - a memory of when she was younger. Maybe she should search out her own helper from when she was younger.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games