Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Maul Madness [Holly/Nahm/Merry] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:05 pm
the semblance of unity
Text to Holly:
Maul time, let's do this! Meet me in the common room.

prolixity
Text to Nahm~<3:
Shopping time, Baby. Come on down to the common room. <3

Merry was perched on the arm of one of the worn common room couches, legs crossed and wings folded. Messages sent, she was new amusing herself with reading the last couple hours worth of Critter feed she'd missed while in class.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:21 am
Beejoux
To:Merry
ok. I will be there in short time

Even though it seemed that the Elders had essentially abandoned her, they still sent Hollandaise a stipend while she was at school. The warder had spent very little of it, instead just letting it gather dust in her desk drawer. But today was different. Today she was going shopping with Merry (a nice ghoul with questionable taste) and Nahm (a strange boil whom she did not have much of an opinion on. Hollandaise made a note to ask him about the dressing room thing he'd mentioned on Critter. Quickly, she twisted her hair up and headed to the common room.

With light feet, she stepped into the room. Merry was unable to miss, as colorful as she was. Seeing Nahm wasn't around, she slid onto the couch next to the chimera. Merry's perch made her seem much, much taller than Hollandaise, but she swallowed the gurgle of distemper that thought caused. "Hello Merry. I've never been to a.. a maul before. What is it like?"

Prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:29 am
"Hi babe," Nahm said from the doorway, and crossed to the couch to lean over and give Merry her hello kiss. "Shopping, huh? Hi there," he said to the other ghoul in the room, giving her a lazy grin from the depths of his hood. "You must must be Holly, yeah? Pleasure to meet you." He extended one gloved hand for a handshake.

Beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:20 am
When Holly showed Merry tucked her phone away again and aimed a bright grin at the other ghoul as she came over to take a seat beside her on the couch. "Hey Holly." She leaned back , very nearly draped along the arm of the chair as they waited for Nahm. "It's big, has lots of different stores, even a food court. And there's a lot of people, everywhere." it could be overwhelming, if you weren't used to crowds.

When she caught sight of a familiar robed figure she let out a delighted trill, and straightened up to return the kiss with a fond hum and a brush of fingers along his cheek. "Hi you." She gave his chin a soft pinch. "Yes, shopping. Holly needs more clothes."

Smiling, let her hand fall to the Grue's hip as he drew back to offer Holly a hand in greeting.

the semblance of unity

prolixity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:39 pm
Worried yellow eyes stared at Merry. Large, big spaces that were not forests? It seemed so very strange! She opened her voice to voice her concerns, but then Nahm was there and she watched curiously as they greeted each other. Hollandaise took the grue's hand and shook it, her thin fingers limp in his. She peered into his hood, trying to discern if he did, in fact, have an interesting mouth.

"Hello, Nahm. Yes, I... have very little clothing." She gave a short laugh and tried to direct her gaze away from his hood. Instead her eyes drifted back and abruptly, she blurted: "Do you really have an awful lot of extra teeth?" Immediately, she ducked her head in embarrassed silence and mumbled for him to forget it.

Prolixity

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:01 pm
"Not much of a style yet?" Nahm peered at Holly interestedly. "We can fix that, huh?" He tweaked one of Merry's feathers playfully. "Whatcha think, mori style, maybe wood elf stuff?"

He laughed when Holly asked about his teeth. "Got just as many teeth as I need," he said, not offended, and adjusted his scarf and leaned forward a little to show Holly a double row of sharklike teeth set in a long jaw that gaped wide open.

Beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:10 pm
"I think I have some clothing I don't wear as often that would look good on her," she mused, giving Nahm's hip a pinch for the feather tweak. "I'll have to check when we get back, but I bet they'd fit." If Holly was willing to wear halter tops or short shorts.

A wicked little grin slipped over bright lips as Holly asked about the grue's teeth, and Merry sat back as Nahm Leaned closer to give the other ghoul a good look. She wanted to see whatever expression passed over the warder's features as she saw the rows of teeth in that wide mouth. "Don't worry though, he doesn't bite, much." Giggling, she slipped off the arm of the couch, stretching arms up over her head with an arch of her back before leaning in against Nahm's side. "Might nibble a little though." She winked.

"You two ready to go?"

the semblance of unity

prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:27 pm
Hollandaise stared down his throat with a mix of utter fascination and anxiety. The rows of teeth were so, so pretty, but so dangerous. Her hands twisted together in front of her, nervous fingers resisting the horribly impolite urge to touch. And, without realizing, she leaned forward, on her tiptoes, closer to the glinting teeth.

Until Merry's question caused her to blink. Haltingly, she stepped back, covering her fumble with a cough. "Ah, yes. I'm quite ready. Thank you, Nahm. And you do not have to give me your things, Merry." Her tongue ran over her own teeth briefly before she gave the ghoul a surprised smile. "What a nice offer." With one last, lingering look at Nahm's mouth, she turned to the exit.

"Ah.. you will have to lead the way."

Beejouxin

Prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:28 pm
Something altered in Nahm's eyes as Holly swayed closer, something sharp, patient, hungry. Merry's question and the familiar warm weight of her body against his side interrupted the moment, and as Holly stepped back, Nahm chuckled creakily and closed his mouth with a swift, audible snap of his teeth. "Anytime," he replied.

"Always ready to go," he said, grinning, and tilted his head at Merry. "Lead on, o great coordinator of shopping trips."

Beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:35 pm
"It's no trouble," she grinned, looping her arms with both Holly's and Nahm's before leading them off towards the dormitory doors. "There are some things I just don't wear anymore, and if someone else will, then I see no reason why they shouldn't." Pale shoulders rose in a shrug. She wasn't going to push her hand-me-downs on Holly, but if the ghoul was interested, she could bring some things over later.

Out the door, she happily lead them both down the path towards the school's gate, then down the street in town, heading for the maul. It wasn't a terribly long walk, maybe twenty minutes, but the weather was on the mild side, and the company was nice.

"What sort of clothing do you think you might like, Holly?" It would give her an idea of which stores to aim for once they arrived. Blinking, she tipped her head up to peer into Nahm's hood. "Is there anything you need today?"

the semblance of unity

prolixity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:35 am
"Then I will gladly accept, Merry." The idea put a bounce in her step. After all, Hollandaise really one had three sets of clothes. Four, if she included the shirt pilfered from Zar's things (she did not). The warder tilted her face up to the face as they walked. She was no sunflower, but she enjoyed the light and the small warmth it gave her. Idly, she wondered if she could ask Nahm one day if she could touch his glinting teeth. All teeth were interesting, although she liked ones best that were less standard than most.

"Uh... I... like dresses?" She offered unhelpfully. "And I like them shorter or very flowy, with slits so I may run." There, that was good enough, wasn't it? "I also need to purchase some reins."

Prolixity

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 am
Nahm linked arms with Merry, grinning as though at some quiet, secret joke, and followed her lead, his hood angled a little to the side so that he could watch both ghouls sidewise whenever he liked. "Do you gotta do much alteration for your shape, or just buy off the rack?" he asked Holly. "We're pretty standard humanoid, me and Ahm, so we got plenty of options. You look like you don't have too many add-ons to worry about but hey, haven't seen you naked." His teeth glinted as he angled a smile at her.

Beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:22 am
Well what do you know, the ghouls shared a similar taste in clothing. "Oh, this'll be fun, then." Merry gave the warder's arm a squeeze, grinning excitedly before Nahm's comment startled a laugh from her. One that was quickly bitten back as red eyes tipped down to Holly, pale features gone curiously amused.

This, perhaps, had been part of why she'd been so eager to invite Nahm along as well. Of course she wanted to spend time with him, always, but getting to watch how Holly handled the endless stream of innuendo and flattery was just too tempting a thing to pass up.

the semblance of unity

prolixity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:32 am
"Nude? but you are not a tailor." It took her a moment to process that Nahm was not requesting she be nude - which was for the best. It was still a little chilly, although no cold enough for a jacket. But for that moment, she simply stood and tilted her head at him. Nudity was something treated very organically in her foirest. It waas a mnatter of persional oprference. But in her pinned form,. Hollabndase felt much more exposed. She had no long vines to wrap around her body, nor twigs to cover herself with if she desired.Suddenly, she remembered that she quite arbitrarily stripped off in Zar's room and she coughed uncomfortably.

"I d-do not know if I require alterations. All of my clothing previously has been handmade, although my form appears to be rather standard. I do not even have a tail." There was a tiny note of sadness in her voice. But Hollandaise did not [possess a tail in her natural form, so why should she have one in pinned form? It was just another thing she could be vaguely envious, like height, or being green all over.

"I do not know of what stores to visit..."

Prolixity

Beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:09 pm
"Nah, but I do all my own repairs and alterations. If you need some help with fitting, you can ask me anytime, I don't charge." The flicker of the grue's eyeglows suggested that he was probably batting his eyelashes. "Got no tail? Mind if I have a look?"

He shot a look at Merry. "How 'bout we start with the Amityville Gryphon and Old Mermaid? Aberzombie's a little on the pricey side. What do you think?"

Beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas