Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ditching the Nark (Mot / Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:31 am
There had to be a way to fix this. She was sure there was, somehow. Or at least someone outside of the problem - and her social circle - that could confirm her paranoid suspicions. So she had taken to heading towards the town, dressed in a burnt orange and red coloured dress, shoeless but with a decent looking bag over her shoulder; she had taken some small pains to look as normal as possible and to act the same, but at the same time she was pretty sure a target had already been painted on her back. Someone was watching her. Someone was always watching her.

It was only a matter of time before she was caught, for whatever reason they had to catch her.

Still, she squared her shoulders, tried to clear her frantic and distressing thoughts, and walked. She had passed the fancy part of town with their fancy brand shops that she knew would be no help, and was currently cutting through what looked like a heavily Reaper-populated residential area, lost in her own head.

bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:37 am
Amrita came to the wrong part of town. One of those reapers saw her. He had his eyes set on her, watching with intensity until...

"AMRIIIITAAAA!!!!"

Mot bounded toward the small vetela, long legs leaping across the road to meet her. "Hi! Wow, it is you! I mean it looked like you from over there but I wasn't sure at first. What's up? I haven't talked to you in a while." His sunset coloured eyes were bright with curiosity, his dopey grin wide and welcoming.

"Are you shopping? I just bought new tools myself."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:02 pm
Had her heart been working, it would have stopped dead at the sudden scream. As it were she nearly lept out of her skin - which was an actual danger for her, mind you! - and spun, eye wide with panic as she searched for the culprit.

"Jack-" She cursed under her breath as she saw who it was, all long legged and galloping closer. It was Mot. Damned Mot! She thought she had gotten away from him! Of course he would be here. Of Course-

"Mot!" She chirped instead, putting on her brightest - though understandably shaky - smile. And when he got closer to her? She punched him in the arm. "Don't scare me like that!" She reprimanded, and sternly, before putting a little bit of space between them, hoping he'd see it as a promise to not hit him again and not for the refusing of physical contact it really was.

"Shopping, eh? It's been a while! Like a long while. How've you been? Keeping busy?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:06 pm
Mot gave a small squeak at the punch, rubbing his thin arm with a mild pout. "My bad!" He apologized with a little chuckle. Gosh, he didn't mean to scare her. He was just so pleased. Amrita used to be a bad girl, after all. But she got better and she was just so good now! Right?

Hm. Her smile was a little odd..... nah. Just his imagination.

"I've been building up a small business. I sell wooden knick knacks and instruments from my wagon. Today is a day off, so I left my horse and wagon at home." He smiled, pleased as punch. "What are you up to today?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:17 pm
"Oh, that's awesome!" Running his own business? That was pretty sweet. And Mot was such a great guy, he had so much potential to make his little business absolutely amazing - and he was just starting out, too. The world was at his feet.

The thought made her incredibly sad, because she was certain she could never do the same.

"If you ever need a customer testimony, let me know? I still have that table." She reclaimed it after her run in Student Council was over. It was a b***h to take out, but it was safely in storage now, for the off-chance she would have a home of her own.

"Also...you work out of a wagon? That's so...you..." She let out a tiny laugh, gesturing to all of him in lieu of anything else she could have done. But she took a small side step to the side, a gloved hand shifting to lazily indicate the direction she had been heading. "Before my heart attack? I was...on my way to look around." Well, it wasn't a lie, at least.

"Never really had the chance to explore Halloween town before, with school and all-" And Hunters, and problematic relationships, and Trances, and recovery times, and...well, her life. "So...I'll leave you to your day off? Doesn't sound like you get many of those."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:24 pm
"Do you really? I'll be damned. That table was a battle, I got to say." He laughed, remembering the heart and toils that went into carving it. "The diamond of my portfolio." And the heaviest. Now, he dealt with things that could be carried easily by scarelings alone.

The wagon and horse truly did suit him best. A proud skeletal horse attached to a sturdy wagon straight out of the old west. A mobile business he could take anywhere.

"That may be true, but pardon my intrusion, what better way to spend a day off than with an old friend?" Mot beamed, holding out an arm for her to take. "I've been around Halloween Town a great deal now. I'd hate for you to get yourself lost."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:37 pm
"Like I could let anyone else have it!" She poured a lot of seeds into that thing, and Mot had poured even more hours into it! It didn't belong cooped up in a student council room without her. That was blasphemy, and lots of it!

But as Mot didn't get the hint and actually suggested going with her, Amrita baulked. Really? Really? She should have expected that, she supposed, but still! How was she supposed to find some shady place to solve her problems when Mister-Good-Two-Shoes himself, the beaming ray of sunshine with a moral code that would put a compass to shame, insisted on coming with her?

She groaned, but immediately coughed to cover it up.

"Er - sure - yeah that sounds...like a plan." At the very least, anyway. That left her staring at his arm, which was offered to her in the most gentlemanly way she fully expected. She should take it. That would be proper, right? But at the same time... "Err. I think I'm getting sick, so..." She gestured to the space between them, eager to keep it that way.

"Sooo...you live around here?" It was important, so she could avoid him later.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:43 pm
Mot was starting to see the warning signs now. Her groan, covered by a cough. Her second attempt to keep space between them. Something was awfully wrong with Amrita. Was she really just sick with a Fear cold? Or was she covering for something else?

Concerned, Mot decided he'd best not let her out of his sight. It was the right thing to do!

"Oh, well. I'll keep a distance the-- OH! That's right." Mot pulled off his heavy poncho, and wrapped Amrita in it. "There, let's keep that uh... cold... body temp at a... well it's the thought that counts!" He smiled brightly. "Still, if you aren't feeling well, I'd rather keep an eye on you while you have your walk. Lead the way, little missy."

He kept smiling, fishing his gloves from his work pouch. "Ah, no. I live on Hel's property right now. Just until business gets consistent. Then I'll use my savings to rent an apartment here."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:04 pm
"Nonono it's-!" She saw him start to move closer, but missed the way he moved for his poncho, until the fabric was swirling and it was wrapped around her, leaving her wide eyed and blinking in surprise. What just happened? Between the sudden shock of a really nice gesture and the scrambled words that tumbled out of his mouth, she couldn't help the sudden laugh that escaped her.

"Y-Yeah!" She chuckled, shaking her head. "The thought counts. Hey, I still have your old one, don't let me take this one too." She really liked the old one. It usually hid most of her horrible injuries during the times she needed them hidden. Probably not the best use of his kindness, but one that worked for her. "You don't have to, Mot. The worst that'll happen is that I dissipate and wind up at Amity." She gestured vaguely to dismiss the very idea. Though now quite aware she wouldn't be losing him any time soon, she started walking again as if she hadn't been interrupted.

Though she did have to adjust the poncho to prevent herself from tripping on it, because damn he was tall.

"Ah, so, soon I imagine?" She inquired innocently, though the subject made her chest heavy with envy. "I'm still at school, for now...but I'm looking to move out as soon as possible." The sooner she could leave and be safe, the better. Part of her wanted to just get up and walk off like she did to get to the school itself, but it wasn't the same. Back then, she had a place to stay and live and thrive; if she walked out now, she'd have nothing but her insecurities and a core that may or may not be irreversibly damaged.

"Anyone special in your life?" She inquired next, because that was how conversation worked, apparently.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:12 pm
"Oh, no worries! I have a lot of them. But I will try and remember to take it back before we part ways." Mot assured her. He'd rather a lady take priority in comfort. "I'm happy you that you like my old one so much."

Mot gave some thought with a hum, scratching his chin. "Soon, yes. I've been tracking trends as far as sales go. This way I can upkeep my steady income. Business sure is hard work!" He smiled warmly, grinning whenever he met eyes with Amrita down below.

"That's good to hear! Have your heart set on anywhere in particular?" He wondered what sort of lifestyle the vetela wanted out of unlife. She wasn't ever chatty about herself and her intentions, after all. A little mystery wrapped in scars, stitches and a poncho.

"Special?' Mot chuckled bashfully. "Not as of yet. I've been hyper focused on my business. I've run into old friends now and then, though. So that's nice! I saw Freya and Kettil's bundle of joy. I saw Shun and Mitsu! Ren and Amarus. Few and far between, but it's always a pleasure to talk to old friends."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:15 pm
"You glow when you talk about work. You'll be fine." Amrita had all the faith in Mot leading a successful, fulfilling life. Though as the subject of future living quarters came up, she almost immediately regretted it; naturally, the conversation was put back on her.

"Somewhere far, far away." Amrita answered with all honesty. Where she couldn't hurt anyone any more, and where nobody knew her. Sure, she'd probably go mad and the condition she wasn't positive she even had would get worse, but she'd be far enough away to consider it saving everyone that ever meant anything to her. "And quiet."

The mention of the 'bundle of joy' made her utter a very unhappy groan out loud.

"Hel practically threw that bundle of horrors at me at the recent dance. It was a terrible day all around, and then it was Titus' problem." Which meant she didn't care after that. "How is everyone doing? I miss them." Because having them around symbolized a time that was less difficult to handle.

As she spoke, she turned the corner and headed down a brightly lit street, doing the good ol' aimless wander.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:38 pm
"Far away, huh? I can see the appeal, I guess. If you do move far away, please write me letters?" Mot loved getting letters as much as he enjoyed writing them. Back in school, he wrote letters very often to Hel's mum. She was such a good pen pal.

"She did? Wait.. was Freya unable to find a scarelingsitter? I could have watched the little one while she went to the dance.." Mot didn't feel like bringing a baby to a dance was the best of choices. The poor thing might cry!

Amrita's aimless wander would continue to match in pace with Mot. She had said she was just looking around, and Mot was intent on keeping her company.

"So um... have you been doing well then?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:03 pm
Amrita gave him a look.

"I don't care why there was a scareling, just that there was a scareling and I had to touch it." She gave a full body shudder as if thoroughly repulsed by it, and even went to far as to huddle into the poncho, because the horror brought on a sudden chill right down to her core. "But the little beast was there, and having a great time, by the way." She was moping now, at least a little bit. Stupid happy baby being stupid and happy and pure new FEAR...

She was pulled from her thoughts as Mot asked her a question, and she paused to look at him, not quite sure how to answer that really loaded question.

"I've been keeping busy." She admitted after a little while, because that wasn't a lie.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:09 pm
"I'm guessing you don't care much for scarelings, huh?" Mot gave a small laugh. Some people just didn't like them. Mot, however, thought scarelings were the cutest little babbus.

"Keeping busy.." An answer he couldn't get much out of. Either Amrita was living an event free life, or she was keeping something from him. The latter sounded more like Amrita, even if he preferred to think of her as a good little ghoul. Which she wasn't.

"I know you like your secrets Amrita. But you know.." He rubbed his neck, glancing down at the brunette. "I've kept our little secret all this time. I'm good at keeping them. If things are really bad for you... I may not be able to help, but..."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:29 pm
She did care for them, at one point.

"Not really, no. They're so...fragile..." She looked more than uncomfortable on the subject, but the change wasn't any better. Naturally Mot caught on; she really, really should have just lied and said 'Yes'. Alas, the damage was done, and he was doing his Mot thing and being the perfect gentleman. A real sweetheart. How nobody managed to snatch him up yet was beyond her, but alas.

Though she did look surprised by the fact he had kept the secret...and then immediately wondered why she had been surprised, because it was Mot she was speaking to, after all.

"It's fine, Mot. Don't worry about me!" She offered him a winning smile, and a thumbs up. Everything was fine, she was okay, and Mot didn't have to worry about her in the slightest. "But, thanks for keeping that secret, I'd almost forgotten." She admitted sheepishly; it's happened so many times since then...

"...I think I still have your books."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces