Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Sigrun Runa || Death Priestess

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:53 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:00 pm
LOST CLAN CREATION FORM

The Horseman
Name: Sigrun Runa
Nicknames: Siggy[loool]

Original Clan: Death

Job Role: Priestess

Personality: [[written in first person ugh sorry]]
xxxxxi am at my best in my unshakable faith in what we do. Nothing will stand between my goals and I. I am steadfast in a world which is by nature transient. The threads of death cannot be unwound. I am elegance at its most refined, and it is in every movement that I make, every word I have chosen. I may not speak often, but I am listening always.
xxxxxi am at my worst when I am restrained; I cannot handle feeling suffocated or reined in. I am fiercely willful and unreasonable when I feel contained. Do not build a cage, there is no construction that could keep death at bay. Let us come for you. I am unreasonably serious and making personal connections of a non-professional nature is straining, to say the least. I am a role. That is more important than my personal needs. If I'm being honest, my mixed-parentage leaves me with a compulsion to overcompensate. I would never admit to that, however.

xxxxxwhen our world shattered I saw and understood it as the circle of our boon and curse. I am a part of the end of all things, and though we met our end, we will continue to circle around until we meet another one-- we will always continue this path.
xxxxxto preserve our way of life I will spend every waking second studying under my superiors until I am confident that I can preserve our traditions. Illusion is of utmost importance, so I ultimately wish to study humankind so that I understand how to lord death over them, feed off of them, reap every last one when it is their time. Perhaps we can edge more of them to the end day by day.
xxxxxin trance lies our salvation, and without it, we are lost. That is my core belief.

Mount Form: [ Death ] :: a pale Svalbard Caribou, but with these horns, preferably the ends of the horns and the fur at the back of its hooves fading into a sort of white smoke to reflect the ghostly nature of Death mounts.

Weapon Form: a Shamshir Shekargar with engravings depicting Medea and the Insanity Phoenix. To remind her of the cycle, and all they have lost.

FEAR ATTACK: Night tendrils :: T2:: The Mind :: Sigrun's blade produces sort of shadowy tendrils that whip around her, concealing her body and making her harder to hit.
The Edge of Death :: T1 :: Double Take :: Sigrun's Shamshir

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: idk this kind of greyish ? here
Hair Colour/Style: Colour can be any/ all of these tones, with white as needed to balance it out. generally this style but longer, and bound with a tight metal ring and cloth 3/4 of the way down. Basically, one of the half-shaved looks. when she ages that style. Preferably her half-shaved look in the shaved part with either have a wave pattern or a simple floral design.
Skin Colour: Either pale or something like bronze dark but less shiny and fcking terrifying.
Clothing Style/Colours: polyvore of things I could see her liking, idc how she dresses though.
Extra: Her father was a Conquest clansman, noble; she has short horns, as a result, much like two-inch matches to her mount's.
References: this kind of face structure and general appearance with the hair [[omfg that's avril?!? DAMNIT ME]]

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces