Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Do not take what is mine (Filou/.Meenah/Aile)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:10 am
Redbud-Tree

Meenah had bided her time for a while now, working with the female to guage her abilities and skill, and gentleness was not a part of it, however she didn't quite show everything.

The Condesce did not act immediately and bided her time, watching and waiting, and today the lioness was ready to deal with the interloper properly.

She couldn't touch the son of a god that favored the demons, but, she could touch the female.

The area Meenah chose was somewhat away from the pride and easily used to kill and leave a body to animals that could ravage a body enough to cover up and hide a murder.

Here was private.

It was perfect.

Aile followed Meenah idly, ears and eyes alert as she walked, looking around. She'd been training with Meenah for a while and she considered that she knew most of Meenah's tricks - but she wasn't sure why Meenah led her out somewhere isolated that day, or, well, night, nor why Meenah seemed so content until they reached a flat area, mostly hidding from the pride and Meenah purred, turning.

"Today's your last lesson." The lioness broke Aile's thoughts, inwardly hoping was also a way of breaking Aile's concentration.

"And I intend to keep it short. Do keep up." She grinned roughly, and Aile shrugged, rising again when Meenah lunge3d.

Aile hadn't had time to prepare, but the attack was rougher than usual and it didn't take long for Aile to realize the female was trying to kill her, and the older lioness snarled, teeth baring as she snapped at Meenah to try throwing her, shreiking as claws raked her side, and Aile shook, trying to turn a defensive into an offensive, hissing before jumping at Meenah and she snarled, trying to bite and claw, and hissed as Meenah swiped her again, knocking her down to the ground, beginning to grin.

"I told you to be ready."

Meenah mocked, swiping.

"It's not my fault."

Another swipe.

"So you can't blame anyone but yourself."

A third swipe, and Aile screeched, snapping at the paw with a growl.

She wasn't ready to die yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:59 am
There was fighting in the distance. While normally this sort of thing would barely rate an earflick from Filou, something about the sounds of this one caused the fur on his back to stand up.

He knew those voices - one better than the other, and infinitely more liked.

... He also knew what the one he wasn't so fond of was probably doing, so it was only a matter of moments before he went from lazing about in a patch of sun to taking off at a dead run, reaching the fighters with teeth bared and claws extended.

He jumped on the black and pink lioness - his pridemate, but damn it, he did not like her, and Forneus' blood boiled at the sight - and shoved her back and away from Aile, roaring out his indignation.

"Get. Away. From her."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:06 pm
Redbud-Tree

Meenah was cut off by a larger lion suddenly landing on her and Meenah made a noise akin a yeowl-screaming mix and landed with a grimace, rubbing her face, but didn't move to attack him - not yet, instead frowning.

"Oh, come on, Filou. Be reasonable. It's just a test. That lesser god Hakuna likes so much was making me teach. That's all~" Meenah smiled sweetly, letting the smooth, calm confidence of the Condesce spill out.

Not like Condesce liked Forneus however. The demon rarely riled and Meenah shook as if nothing was wrong, smiling as Aile rolled to her paws slowly, moving slightly behind Filou almost as if making a mockery. As if to say 'I told you', and Meenah glared at the female. Aile, for her part, was favoring her left leg, right eye closed and painful, and she leaned slightly on Filou, attempting, in fact, not to.

"...some test..." Aile mumbled, hurting.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:37 pm
"No," Filou said, tail flicking back and forth. "I know you, Meenah, and I know what you meant to do here." He wasn't one-hundred percent sure, no, but he was certain enough to be angry.

"You will not touch Aile, Meenah," he snarled, moving in between them and casting a look over his shoulder at the black and blue female. "Are you badly wounded?" He asked her, voice soothing, before turning back to his enemy pridemate.

"Aile is mine."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:50 pm
Redbud-Tree

Meenah blinked, looking wounde3d.

"Me? Why Filou, why would I?" She cocked her head, eyes wide and looking as innocent as she could. "Especially to strangers?"

Then she purred, grooming a oaw.

"Yours? Well I certainly had no idea you liked something worthy of sadorhood, at all." She smiled to him, tail swaying, and Aile frowned.

"Little bit.... My right eye hurts bad...." Aile held the more injured leg up carefully, looking embarressed. "She surprised me."

Meenah sniffed.

"It's just a test, but if you're weak..."

Ailer blinked, and swallowed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:20 pm
"Don't try it with me, Meenah," Filou crooned, voice a purr - but an angry one. "And leave Aile be. You've done enough here." The mostly-black lion's pale-silver eyes had a distant, almost glassy look to them, but he saw the pink-marked female perfectly clearly and kept himself between the two lionesses, a warning snarl escaping him.

"Practice your skills at murder elsewhere."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:40 pm
Redbud-Tree

"She's an interloper, not one of us." Meenah snorted. "Just flesh. Come on, you can do so much better."

Meenagh ceased mincing her words, eying Filou over with a leer, frowning. Aile frowned, huddling against Filou before she growled a bit faintly, eying the lioness with her uninjured eye, but remained mostly quiet.

Admittedly, most of it was fear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:59 pm
"She hasn't touched pride game, or trespassed onto our land," Filou said, voice dropping to a growl. "If you needed someone to practice your maiming on, play with a Nat. Not one who has not even given a reason for it."

Fur raising on his back, he lashed his tail, a warning snarl escaping him. "You're a pridemate, and so I will request this one more time, politely. Leave Aile alone. She is mine, and if you continue to cause harm to her you will regret it."

Turning to Aile, he nosed her briefly for a moment, then hissed at Meenah. "And if your 'better' is one as lacking in cunning and strategy as you clearly are, I'd sooner choose a a mud puddle."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:42 pm
Redbud-Tree

"The borders are still ours." Meenah grumbled, hissing faintly. She didn't risk going closer however, instead moving to turn away, tail flicking at him mockingly.

Aile smiled faintlt, nosing back timidly before burrowing once Meenah was gone, shivering and slumping some.

"Filou... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a problem."  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff