Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Coileání Draíochta Lands [IC]
[PRP] A Moon and a Meeting (Kuimba x Behrooz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:50 am
User ImageHome was a new concept to the young Leopon, and there was still a small thrill of shock as he let his paws carry him across the lands the Coileani lived in. He was happy here, his heart swelling with pride at looking at the lands, red eyes warm as he continued on. Why not take the day of peace to explore...to find something new, someone new even. He still hoped one day to settle with a nice mate, one who would not mind taking in cubs...since he was unable to provide them. It did not help that his own inclinations leaned towards the males. Well, the gods had blessed him with beautiful weather, a clear sky, and a full moon. And perhaps they would bless him further tonight. Or at least he could hope.

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:26 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

User Image Behrooz'Jamsheed did not like being out on his own. His pride had scattered and he no longer had his brothers or his parents to keep him company. It was not as if he needed defending or anything, he was big male and quite capable in a fight, but he did not like being alone. His hybrid parents had always been so loving and caring. He missed that. He also missed roughhousing with his brothers, and he had never even gotten to go get himself his first banu, not that banus really interested him much. Other than the use for having cubs, he really didn't look at females.

The big male had never really thought about what he was going to do if he did get a banu. He would have had to have cubs, if he could produce them, but he wasn't sure he could even think about more than one banu or anything. Of course he thought he was a hybrid, so the idea of more than one banu would have depended on being able to have cubs. Behrooz'Jamsheed kicked a rock as he walked. The worst part of being without family was the fact that all these rogues were weird. The matter of species had never been discussed in the family, but others had said what his parents were, and the male knew he had to be the same.

Since he had come into contact with the rogues he'd been addressed as a lion more than once, and when he tried to correct anyone, they laughed at him. Behrooz'Jamsheed had actually been called crazy for insisting he was not a lion but a hybrid. Even the actual lions didn't seem to know their own kind from a hybrid, really! The red and white male flopped onto a rock to rest and watched around him, almost missing the leopon approaching. When he spotted the other, he stayed very still and waited until the leopon was passing below his rock perch, and touched him lightly with a paw on the tail.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:40 am
Kathryn Dragonna

He'd been contentedly daydreaming when a paw upon his tail startled him from a moment's reverie. Instead of reacting as one might when intruded upon in such a manner, his eyes turned upwards, deep crimson calmly surveying the larger male. Kuimba was the smallest of his litter, but he attributed that to his mother, who was a lovely, small leopardess. In that regard, he let his gaze travel over the other, simply assessing him, "Greetings, friend. Welcome to the lands of the Coileani Draiochta." His voice was soft, very serene and easy, as though this lion had no cares, "I would ask what brings you, if you don't think it too forwards of me to ask. My name is Kuimba'mwanga. Many simply call me Kuimba, if that will make it easier." His tail flicked back and forth, a slow movement as he tried to understand what someone was doing so close in to the Pride's home amongst the mists. Despite his reservations, the young Leopon could admit that Behrooz was lovely. Many who'd crossed his path seemed to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:48 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Behrooz'Jamsheed had never really eyed another like he was this leopon right now. He had never seen such a handsome creature, and the mere sight of the other was giving him a thrill of excitement and energy. That handsome maroon coat, those lovely blue spots, white accent markings.... and those eyes, so deeply colored and calm. The big lion poked at the leopon's tail a bit more, batting at it playfully. "I was simply traveling, and stopped for a rest." He was enjoying looking at this other creature very much.

"I do not often see other hybrids around... this pride of yours likes hybrids?" The U'W had tolerated hybrids, but unless they could have cubs, they were basically ignored by the majority. It would be a nice change to have a home that appreciated his kind, right? Very much so. He wanted to feel loved again like had with his family, accepted and cherished for what he was, no matter the ability to have cubs or not.

"My name is Behrooz'Jamsheed. My family called me Behrooz or Beh. It is a pleasure to meet you, Kuimba." The red and white lion's eyes twinkled with mischief as he debated if he wanted to bat the other's tail again. He felt like a cub right now, rearing to play to use all the energy that had flooded his system. His tiredness seemed to have vanished at the sight of the leopon's face. And something in him wanted to get the calm, seriousness to give way to a smile and playful cheer.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

[IC] Coileání Draíochta Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces