Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sympathy, Not! [Spinar x Darren ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:13 pm
Rosy had given him direction and slowly but surely after a talk on the new game they had all been playing here he was. Standing outside of her brothers dorm, prepared to run him through the wash. Not really wanting to be the one to give this speech, though he did take a little delight in it, but it was for Rosy. With a loud knock he stepped back from the door, and if the call wasn't answered promptly he would continue the assult until the other boil got fed up and answered.

Torvil
Short start ;;

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:46 pm
He would not have to wait long for the door to be answered. Darren had not been expecting company, true - but he was not one to leave people hanging. He had gotten up from his desk, walked swiftly to the door and pulled it open, thinking that there might be an emergency or some sort of issue that required him to quit his dorm. When he saw who it was at the door however he stopped dead in his tracks, looking at the other boil standing out in the hallway.

"What do you want?" Darren said with a slight bit of venom in his voice. The question of how he'd found his dorm also came to mind, but he already knew the answer to that.

E tu Rosy? E tu?

Shaking his head slowly he sighed, and finally met the other boil's gaze. "Sorry, it's been... a rough few Octobers. Come in, watch your step - and whatever you do, don't raise your voice." He walked back into his dorm, leaving the door open.

"Fang, stay." He commanded the Nantang mini who's head was now poked out from under the bed, eying Spinar like its next meal.

"Can I get you anything?" He asked, at least trying to be a gracious host now.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:12 pm
"What fantastic manners you have." Spinar rolled his eyes, then watched with a wrinkle of disgust as the other offered entrace after correcting himself. No thank you he shook his head no to decline the offer and instead remained in the doorway. "You can grab your coat, we are going out." A steeled gaze met the other boils and he smiled wide, clearly waiting. Spinar wasn't going to take no for an answer, and that inculded if he had to kick the mini under the bed in the head then drag Darren out.

"Hurry up, I have lunch reservations!" They would talk away from school, just in case things turned physical. He didn't need Rosy showing up either unexpected. That might not turn out good for him, and they couldn' t have that.

Torvil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:08 pm
Darren bit back a groan, but moved to his closet and grabbed his coat without a second thought. He could have sicked Fang on Siku but... No, he was in enough trouble with Rosy as it was and he hated that he was in trouble with her in the first place, even if he thought she was being immature, and even if he felt betrayed by her actions.

But that wasn't the matter at hand. Shaking his head, he shouldered the threadbare jacket - Rosy got all the new clothes, Darren always got second hand.

Turning he didn't look at the Nantang as he moved out of the room. "Fang, guard." The mini slid almost all the way back under the bed, only the tip of it's nose poking out from under the sheet.

"Well then, sir, lead the way..." He managed to get his voice to a polite and civil level of apathy. He pulled his cap off his head long enough to fix his bangs back over his empty socket properly and then slid it back on.

He was going to regret this.

Cheekiebiridee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:12 pm
The worn jacket Darren shrugged on was given a look over, well didn't he just find the perfect gift. At least there was one bright side in this day, maybe he could even make the stubborn brat pick up something while they were out. Probably not but ah he could wish, wish he didn't have to go around with an undead that legit looked just from the grave. Was he an undead? Spinar blinked and looked at the disgusting empty eye socket thankful it had been covered quickly after notice.

Sir?

Spinar laughed mockingly at the other boil and lead them out of the dorms silently. For a moment debating the first set of things for them to discuss, "have you seen your sister lately?" Of course he knew the answer to that, but it was an ice breaker.

Torvil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:53 pm
Darren didn't answer for a moment as he turned and closed his dorm, locking it behind him and then slipping the key into his pocket. Whatever discomfort Siku had about his looks, he honestly didn't care. This was what he looked like and that was the end of it.

Finally turning his attention back to the frost demon, he looked at him levelly and sighed. "Of course I've seen her lately, that's why you're here right?" He wasn't in the mood to beat around the bush. Rosy had sicked her boilfriend on him because she was pissed at him.

That was the only logical reason why he was here. Wow, she really was done with him. He felt his heart sink a little lower - feeling reconciliation slipping a bit more from his fingers.

"We had a nasty fight, one I probably could have avoided but... I got upset at some things she decided to tell me and I probably should have accepted them with a bit more grace."

He was still mad though - she shouldn't have done that.

He followed the other boil out, not elaborating any further unless prompted.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:16 am
Darren didn't beat around the bush did he? Not that Spinar minded but it wasn't really the reason he was here, kind of not anyways. "Not at all, only partly at least," he smirked and shrugged. "I came mostly on her account that is, because before you two had the joys of a sibling fight she was concerned about you becoming a cave troll." He moved to open the door that would lead them out of school, pausing before exiting, "because you are incapable of being independent, or rather, because you are so so very full of self pity. After you," A charming smile was delivered after insult.

"Unless, this is yet another thing you'd rather avoid than face like a man?"

Torvil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:10 pm
Darren had crossed the threshold of the door when Spinar's comment stopped him cold. Looking up at the other boil, his face twisted into a bit of a snarl before he finally managed to get his emotions in check. No, he would not attempt to tear apart the demon boil - not today. Taking a deep breath, he forced his emotions down to a simmer.

"To be fair, independence was not really something that was encouraged when I was growing up." He said, managing to keep his voice to a low growl.

"I'm trying, but it's not going so well - because the one time I try to be independent and let my sister know I don't approve of her course of action it blows up in my face, but whatever - please, go on."

He wasn't going to balk at this. If Siku wanted to play, then he was game. "Tell me what I need to do in order to get my jacking head on straight, because not being able to even talk to my sister really sucks."

He was tired of them constantly getting into arguments with her over things they should be working together as a team.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:13 am
"And you think it was for an only son to a lord demon?" He countered back, clearly unsympathetic to the it wasn't allowed card. Spinar hadn't been allowed but it hadn't stopped him. "Eventually you need to decide what's best for you, regardless of whats allowed." Not even with the reminder of constant hours of magic practice, or getting grounded to the floor by his old man for 'the greater good' stopped him from choosing his own path. The rest of the excuse was just that to the demon and he rolled his eyes at the other boil.

"Your sister shouldn't be your life for one." The note was stressed to be clear. "You are your own creature if you haven't figured that out yet, " a silent dumbass lingered on the end of the sentence before chilly hands hit the pockets of his overcoat. A wide smile was flashed back towards the other boil and he did give him something, "but speaking your mind is a start, even for a creature as pathetic as you, it was big I suppose." However, it was followed quickly by, "but, you need to learn sooner than later that you can't please everyone by being yourself, I mean I hate your guts for being the way you are and that's likely to never change. Does that make you want to go back to being a pathetic servant boil for the rest of your life?"

At the plea, or what Spinar considered a plea he sighed openly, dramatically before heading down the path towards town. This was the problem outside of royally giving him s**t, or beating the stupid out of him Spinar didn't really know how to help him. He wasn't the nurturing type that this bone head seemed to need. A lift of hand and he smoothed a few fingers through his snowy hair.

"Let's just start with figuring out who you are."

Torvil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:55 pm
"... Fair point," Darren muttered under his breath as he followed along behind the other boil. To be fair, Siku pretty much had him dead to rights right at that moment. The more and more the other boil talked and tore down his defenses, the more and more Darren was forced to admit that the other boil had a point. He'd pretty much gone about this entire thing the wrong way.

He really did owe Rosy and apology - but for now that would have to wait until he was done dealing with whatever it was Siku had planned. If anything though, a small change was already beginning inside the Hagspawn, if anything, his posture was a bit less hunched and submissive now.

Thankfully, the undead boil was not desiring Siku's acceptance or favor - so the mention that the other boil hated his guts was met with a bit of a chuckle.

"That is mutual, I hate you too." Darren said, sounding a bit less lost now that he finally found something that he and Siku could at least agree on. They hated each other - good. It was a start.

"I think you're a complete a** and I don't think you're right for my Sister. But she loves you." He said finally - getting something off of his chest that had needed to be said for ages but he'd never had the courage or the wherewithal to do till now.

"To be honest, for the longest time I've been jealous of you - that you stole my sister from me." He continued, unable to cease the flow of the anger and hate that poured out of him toward the other male. "But, I see now, that is not the case."

"She loves you, that much is clear. Why she does I can't even begin to guess, but maybe you're actually soft and warm under all that ice. I don't jacking care," he shook his head for a moment. "I know who I am."

"I am her older brother. I tended to her needs and I saw to it that she wanted for nothing. I THOUGHT, I was keeping her safe from our mother's wrath but I just recently learned that wasn't the case and trust me I was damn pissed about it because IT WAS MY JOB to keep her from harm. Maybe you don't understand what it means to want to protect her - or maybe you do... But I'm willing to dissipate as many times as I have to to ensure that she doesn't come to harm - even if it means I don't come back..." He watched the other boil.

"I won't ask if you feel the same, that's none of my Jacking business - but I want you to know that is who I am. Or rather, who I was. I know I can't be that person anymore because there isn't that place for me in her life anymore. She doesn't need me to take care of her. She grew up."

That really was the crux of it. Rosy wasn't a little-ghoul anymore. Darren had to face the facts that she had grown up and now they were on equal terms.

He laughed, it was a weak, thin thing. Rubbing his eye for a moment he tried his best to keep his semi-functional tear ducts from spilling the angry tears that had started to well up.

"So Siku, how does one go about forming a new identity once they realize the one they had before is gone?"

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers