Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:20 pm
DraconicFeline

User Image

She was traveling. Searching for those suited to joining her pride. It was slow going. The lands and home were ready for their occupants. Erden padded through the forest. She loved the way the dappled light played across the ground and her body.

The young goddess made a game of prancing from dappled spots to shaded areas. Fading in and out among the trees. The birds sang among the tree tops. She weaved back and forth among the trunks; her wings just shy of brushing against the bark. With a flick of her tail she leaped to the top of a sizable log of a tree that had fallen seasons past. Moss covered the fallen tree in bright greens.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:17 pm
magnadearel

User ImageGhermars loved to explore and show his sister new things about the forest they called home. It was either that, or become bored, and he refused to allow himself to be bored. The only remedy would be leaving his mother, and he wasn't so sure if he wanted to do that – not for a life on his own, or for his father's pride.

So, he explored and pondered and prowled through their home forest until a glimmer of colorful light caught his eye. He crouched in surprise, stalking through the trees towards it to investigate: shining, reflected light – nowhere near a river - was new and unusual. He had never seen its like, and only confirmed it as he got closer and realized that the shining came from a moving object.

Yes, this was something he could show his sister, something to alleviate boredom. At least, he thought so until he came close enough to see what it was. His mouth fell open and he gasped in awe, sitting up in the bush to peer out over the top of the plant that had given him color. “Wow...” he whispered, beholding the goddess.

Maybe he wouldn't share this with his sister after all...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:12 am
DraconicFeline

Erden arched her neck and lifted her wings to the scattered light. She was about to leap down when something caught her attention. It was similar to when she felt gems around. The female held her spot as she surveyed the area. Eventually the bright blue eyes of a leopard caught and held her own. She smiled as she saw him stare.

"You can come over if you want." She called out her offered. Erden continued to watch him. She was trying to figure out why she got a faint gem sense from his male. Could he be one she was searching so hard to find? Could a Gem Soul reside within him?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:52 pm
magnadearel

He hesitated before slinking towards her with the fluid grace that leopards possessed. He paused, flicking his tail as he looked at her. “You're beautiful...” he said, awed, his gleamingly blue eyes wide and glittering as he took in her gem outcroppings and her wings and her jewelery. “What... are you?”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:15 pm
DraconicFeline

As he came closer she jumped down from the log. Erden settled herself so as not to intimidate him anymore than he already seemed to be. She admired the grace his heritage granted him. The female purred with a laugh, "thank you young leopard." Her eyes twinkled as she watched him. A grin stayed on her muzzle.

"More like who actually. I'm Erdenechimeg, but you're more than welcome to call me Erden." He didn't seem to be one with many words, or perhaps he was just stunned. She hadn't seen many with gems poking from their bodies like she had. In fact she hadn't seen anyone. The goddess tried to strike up a conversation. "So what brings you out here?" She was still intrigued by him and wanted to learn what she could about him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:16 pm
magnadearel

“That is a beautiful name.” the Leopard managed, “It... fits you.”

Wow. Just wow. Just...

“I'm Ghermar. That's what my mother and sisters call me, anyway.” he managed a – somewhat shaky – flirtatious smile. “You can call me whatever you want.”

If she had seen few others, the young leopard hadn't seen much more than that – his family, the occasional rogue, sure. But none compared to the shimmering being before him. She didn't seem to be a danger – just awe inspiring – and he managed to soothe himself, his tail's barely-restrained lashing slowing to a more graceful wave.

“I'm wandering.” he said, “My home is nearby, and my sisters are too. I like to find new things for them to appreciate. Mostly, it is old things that I re-learn to appreciate.” his eyes were drawn to her crown, “But you are new to me, and definitely something to appreciate.” He sat a few feet away, his eyes glittering as intensely as the gems on her hide. “What about you? What brings you here?”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:20 pm
DraconicFeline

"I'm glad you think so." Not that she'd change her name if some mortal didn't think it fit. It was her name no matter what. Erden laughed delightfully at his flirting. "Do you like Ghermar? If you rather something else then tell me what it is." Her ears perked to hear about his family.

She purred softly to help calm to the leopard. "Are you looking for something?" Erden enjoyed his flattery. It was the first time it seemed someone truly appreciated her. She nodded to hear his home was nearby. "Do you like it here?" She watched him awhile as he stared at her. "I am searching out those who have Gem Souls hidden within them and inviting them to come join my pride." So far her efforts had been less that successful.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:50 pm
magnadearel

“Oh, no! I like Ghermar. I've always thought it was a strong name.” he said quickly, sitting up tall, “Like I said, though, you can call me whatever you want.”

She had a nice purr – to hear it from such a magnificent person was... not bad. He lashed his tail. “Hmmm... I do, but...” he hesitated, unsure of how much to tell, “I think...” he said carefully, his ears angling back slightly, a little wary. What if mother overheard? But he dismissed the thought. Mother was nowhere nearby. He could speak his mind with ease, and so he did. “I think its time for me to leave for elsewhere. Maybe visit, Maybe with my sister, but...” he laughed, still nervous, “I think I've just grown out of being a cub.”

In other words, his mother was... a little much.

“Where is your pride, oh lovely Erden?” he said, taking a chance on a little more flirting, “Is it near or far?”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:51 pm
DraconicFeline

She giggled behind her paw at his quick confirmation at his name. "It is a good name." Her tigers eye eyes regarded him thoughtfully. "Well if you insist I will call you Ghermar."

She listened attentively as he spoke. For a moment, she thought something, possibly his family, was holding him back. Then he moved past it and accepted he was ready for something different. Erden smiled. "She'd be welcomed if you wanted to bring her. At last you see." She saw the flash of light from his heart at that moment and knew he'd fit well with her pride.

"It is in the mountains yonder. Far enough. Will you come and join?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:48 pm
magnadearel

Ghermar stopped cold, surprised at the look she gave him.

At last you see he thought, briefly, about her words, his heart beginning to pick up pace. He felt, suddenly, different. New. He looked back, thoughtful, in the direction of his home and then to the goddess. He nodded.

“I think I would.” he said, smiling around his eyeteeth, surprised at himself. But he felt, now, with clarity as if a veil had been lifted from his mind, drawn to her and to her lands in the mountains, away from the forest and the others. To something new. “I think I will join.”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:36 pm
DraconicFeline
Do you can a last post or we can call this done. =D Feel free to post him in the pride's thread whenever ya like.

Erden gave a loud purr at the leopard's acceptance. He had felt it too then. "I'm glad." The female rose to her feet and began to walk back toward her pride. She'd lead him herself. Plus it wasn't more than a week away. She could always fly back once she'd dropped Ghermar off to continue her search. For now she'd get to know her newest recruit. The goddess walked slow enough that the leopard could take a couple moments to bid a mental farewell to his family before he'd be in danger of loosing sight of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:44 pm
magnadearel
FIN

Ghermars could have told his sister, or his mother, or someone else. Anyone else. But the feeling inside him, the feeling that it was time to go, grew. He knew he needed to follow the winged lioness with the shining paws. He closed his eyes, once, before padding off after her. As he left, his steps felt lighter, as if he was no longer burdened with something. The world was ahead of him. A pride was ahead of him. And he was ready.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items