12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:18 pm
Mates Wanted

User Image
Kuendesha'Akili
An Assassin who's been with the Aegnor'hini since the times before the Pride's rebirth. He is cold, calculating, and uncaring. I'm looking for a female for him to essentially keep around as a Sador, with a dark-colored backline. I can't promise happy things will come from this pair but...she'll be protected ^^;

User Image
Na'ilah-Hessa
You know that song by Marina and the Diamonds, Power and Control? If Nai'lah had her way, she would do her best to claw her way to being queen of a Pride. Since joining the Aegnor, her current goal is to inch her way in close to someone who has a chance of being someone more...than what they seem. I'm looking for FLINGS for her right now, maybe a mate.

User Image
Anayejua
I know, I know....A lot of Demons. Anayejua is a Priestess for the Aegnor, followed constantly by her son, a Sador born from a fling. I'm looking for a male who's willing to take care of the cubs and keep them far away from her...since...she killed her cubs once. I'd prefer them to join the Aegnor...but they could just be a rogue living outside the lands. Either works.

User Image
Kolasi se Thanato
Once a Duchess of the Ardhi, this female has gone rogue. She's currently wandering, a sharp mind and teasing tongue. Going to take one hell of a male to settle her down!~

User Image
Baisti
Once a Nanny for the Ardhi, this boy left his mother's sside and is currently wandering aimlessly. He's a sweetheart, and LOVES cubs. A single female with Cubs would be great for him.

User Image
Anadhani
I really need to find a mate for her within the Toka...Plots welcome.

User Image
Enfys
If you don't mind a slightly crazy tease of a lioness who believes that she's a living ghost, then you might be the male for Enfys. She needs someone willing to join a Pride I/T with her, as she's plotted to go there, but she's definitely the sort to try to wrest control from you if you're not careful.

User Image
Narakera
Last Demon I swear! Nara's a little wanderer, great-granddaughter to a pride leader of her home pride, she's the sort whose paws never stopped moving. She wanders outside the pridal lands a lot, and she really could use a mate to play with and to wander with her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:53 am
User Image
She is in the Coileani Draiochta, but NEEDS a mate. This female is really getting down and sad, though she's finally with at least one of her Cubs.
User Image
Plot and RP are needed, Looking for a Mate who can tolerate her overly-logical ways
User Image
Lovely, Dreamy Eira was from the Theluji-mkazi. She's taking care of her father, and still kind of shaken from losing her mother and siblings, but she'll be going to the Dvergr
User Image
Jahy, a fighter who's been reduced to teaching because if she runs, she gets winded.
User Image
Prideless male, needs a mate or a fling
Mabituin
NEEDS A MATE IN THE SUKA'FUMO! She also needs RP so she can get certed there ^^;
User Image
LOOK at this pretty girl. She NEEDS a mate. Currently Prideless
User Image
Plotless, Prideless, looking for Fling
User Image
Looking for a Mate or Fling, in the Vaeringjar
User Image
Druid Mate/Fling in the Toka, or God Fling!
User Image
Blind Seer from the Coileani'Draiochta, needs Mate or Fling
User Image
Fling ONLY

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:07 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

User Image
Fling ONLY

Possible fling with any of these Gents?
Yora, Bronach, or Lopo?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:58 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

User Image
Kolasi se Thanato
Once a Duchess of the Ardhi, this female has gone rogue. She's currently wandering, a sharp mind and teasing tongue. Going to take one hell of a male to settle her down!~

User Image

Offering Morohtar for her as a fling or a mate if you want. Though since he is going to your C'Y Pride I/T I don't know what you may want to do.  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:36 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

User Image
Jahy, a fighter who's been reduced to teaching because if she runs, she gets winded.

User Image
I have this lion to offer for your lioness if you want to mate-plot with him  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:11 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

User Image
Looking for a Mate or Fling, in the Vaeringjar

User Image
Fling ONLY

For Lok'ikan'ya
User Image
I honestly don't know much about him to me, he was just rehomed to me and I love him. Could be a mate of fling pending rp.

For Anadhani
User Image
A ladies man in and out. If she doesn't want to raise the cubs herself he would take them to his best friend to raise them.  

nessiaing

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:55 pm
Zingling

Bronach looks great!~

dbz2010

Sounds good! We can RP with them and see how they get on :3

nessiaing

Let's give the fling with Lok'i a try, see how it goes :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:15 am
sounds awesome. do you want me to start a rp for them? it might be sometime in the afternoon since it is after midnight where i am and i don't see myself going to bed for at least another 3 hours or so  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:05 am
User Image
Prometheus says "hey demon ladies ;D"
He is from the old pride, born and raised. He's a jerk, and is currently rogue as he doesn't want to be 'tied down' in the pride just yet. He is violent and cruel, and he lovesss to mess with people. He recently attacked a leopard colony for fun and got his butt kicked; so he's very anti-leopards at the moment.

User Image
Neculai is also a demon and says "ohai". He attacked the leopard colony with Prometheus. He is not as needlessly cruel as Prom, but he loves power and control. He killed his own mother out of anger and has since spiraled downhill to a sort of maddness recently, driven by the need for power. Now that he's in the demons, he's more restrained. He's a Co'orsta, so he feels like he is superior at least.

((He didn't actually kill his mother, but he fully believes that he did.))

They are both open to flings ;D
Demon cubbins??  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:53 am
Sounds good! I will try to start them up an rp in the next couple of days. I will quite you in it smile  

nessiaing

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 am
Velveteen Angel

Neculai and Na'ilah could be al ot of fun! Seeing how he and she would play off each-other would be interesting, and could result in some SERIOUSLY lovely Cubs, especially with Nai's backline. Nai has no RPs.

For Prometheus, I think either Anayejua (my crazy 'can't deal with cubs' seer girl) could be fun. For kind of an idea of what he's getting in to:
[x] That's a solo I did for her before she became an Himy'ainur (Priestess). I think it could be pretty to see what cubs result from such a mad union ;3. Ana has 2 complete RPs

As a side note I WOULD KILL to get RP with Neculai and Siochana, just because she used to TEACH the warriors of the old Pride, and now, still, she does her best to teach the other Cor'osta. She's a bit of a hardass and it would get you some RP count ;3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games