Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:46 am
Omg, I just got out of Damenheim. There was no way to complete that dungeon with my levels. I boosted all my stats to try to get to the one room that I can open (needs 95 smithing, I got 84,) so I boosted my stats with a artisan potion, 1 level off.
I try to make the artisan strong potion, need 95 farming to plant the seed. (farm lvl 70?)

I found a summon alter, it was blocked off by 2 small pillars, but enough to where you cant use it.

I rage quitted that dungeon after a hour! A hour wasted trying to complete the dungeon being clever.

No, the dungeon is more resillaint (and glichy) than anything
Each time I tried to activated a magic spell, it wouldn't work.

God, this was frustrating! I hate dungeoneering for a reason, it sucks! ((now I gotta get my clan together for a dung crawl v_v I really hate dungeoneering))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:18 am
Yikes, Dungeoneering is still not perfect? I remember running into so many glitches when I did it... I still think it shouldn't be a damn skill (still salty)  

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:08 pm
That's strange; I've never run into a glitch whilst Dungeoneering.

With that said, I don't believe every dungeon is supposed to be completable with your levels. Have you tried harvesting energies to make a portent of passage?

Also, try Dungeoneering with a team; it helps speed up dungeons quite a bit.

I tend to get large dungeons done in 10-12 minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:29 pm
it takes me 20-30 minutes for a small dungeon
im not used to running thru them, im using to killing everything lol.

I don't die either.
I tried the portents of passage

Last time I dunged with a group, they pretty much killed the dung so fast and it made it unenjoyable. Or they were dumb as poo and look to me to help them x_X

Should I do dungeons fast?
(Scratches my head)  

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:05 pm
kalenakeeper
it takes me 20-30 minutes for a small dungeon
im not used to running thru them, im using to killing everything lol.

I don't die either.
I tried the portents of passage

Last time I dunged with a group, they pretty much killed the dung so fast and it made it unenjoyable. Or they were dumb as poo and look to me to help them x_X

Should I do dungeons fast?
(Scratches my head)
Yup, best XP comes from 5-man team 5:5 Large Dungeons. Preferably try to find some friends who have high skill levels (to minimize time spent on skill doors). Try looking in the forums. World 77 isn't too bad but people tend to be very inexperienced.

At 10-12 minutes an average large dungeon I tend to get about 500k XP per hour if I focus and have a good team.

Too bad I tend to get distracted with other things while I dung.

It's fun though! You should try to set a time record for yourself. My fastest large was in 8 minutes and 12 seconds, still haven't beat that time.  
Runescape

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games