Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Caide is my oldest SoA, my very first baby. He's special to me and despite having two litters, his mates never seem to stick around. The last one was my fault, I took an RP hiatus and rather than keeping her in a relationship where she couldn't have cubs, her owner and I thought it best to just split them up.

But I'm back, and Caide is a very family orientated boy. I'm looking for an older female, as he's an older male, or a young female who recognizes he can't do everything he used to. Caide walks with a limp due to a bad hip from an accident shortly after his second litter was born. It bothers him when the weather drastically changes.

He's a very easy going male, easy to get along with and just wants to settle down, have more kids, and live out the rest of his life with someone he loves and trusts.

Incidentally, he already has all the RPs he needs to breed, but I'd love way more RP with him and his mate.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:26 am
User Image

Freyja here is a cub-loving female. She's never had a litter but she's normally sweet and nice unless hyenas get involved if you;d like to try them?

She's a PLer.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:37 am
I worry he might think of her like a daughter. xD We can RP and see how they go, but he thinks of a lot of people as kids. /looks to the sun/  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:53 am
I have Waeyn if you wanna give her a try..

The only think I know about her is she loves the moon * D*.. And she is an adult. So she'd be younger than him but she's more mature than newly adult ladies.
I have had some sort of personality for her and I tried out in one of your I/T's with her but she is moldable to where-ever I wish to toss her.

User Image  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:14 am
Vistada

Yes. Let us try them. *___*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:51 am
I'm good if you wanted to try them. :I  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:26 pm
NovaCracker
I'm good if you wanted to try them. :I
*___* Yes. I am definitely interested in RPing and see how they do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:27 pm
o3o Can you start?  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:41 pm
I have Kiboko or Chai? <3

User Image
Kiboko is young-ish, probably aroudn the young-adult range and a LARGE lioness. She's rather self-conscious about this fact, though she'd be mortified to ever admit it. At a young age she began spending her time getting to know and associating with the local Hippos who help make her feel like less of an over-sized freak. She has spent enough time with them that they think of her as one of their own and can be very protective of her. She loves to swim and is rather exceptional at it. She's an able bodied huntress in the pride and a pretty good one at that when she needs to be, most of the time though she'd rather spend her days being lazy and sleeping on the back of one of her hippo companions in the middle of a lagoon. She's definitely quirky.

User Image
This is Chai, she's a early middle aged lioness who has had two litters, one in the roguelands (though ironically with a pridelander male) and one in the pridelands. She's never really settled down though, not that she hasn't wanted to, she just hasn't seemed to find the right one. She's definitely had a bit of a rough life. She had her first litter at a very young age and wasn't ready for motherhood. As a result she messed things up royally with those cubs and has always harbored guilt about it. She also had a rather traumatic experience on her first coming-of-age hunting trip that has greatly hindered her ability to kill anything substantial. She mostly hunts very small game that she can kill quickly and mercifully. She became a messenger in the pridelands and is settling into her new position quite well now that she doesn't have the burden of worrying about having to help feed the pride.

[Note: Chai had a mate lined up, so I admit I'm tentative about offering her, but I haven't seen Syri in a very long time so I don't know if that plot is still valid. :<]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:41 am
My one female Pridelander has a fling lined up and would be a complete personality clash with Caide, as settling is the last thing she wants to do. If you're trying to get the 10 RP option, though, you're welcome to have Caide meet my Pridelander boys. 3nodding  

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items