[PRP] Left Behind (Pya x Houri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
The large brown male was pacing back and forth. The yellow female who he had been travelling with had gone up to the pride a little while ago and now he was beginning to wonder if she would come back. It was silly but the grouchy male had grown rather fond of the female while they had been travelling together and now that the time had come that they might part he was feeling rather anxious about it.

He continued to watch in the direction of the pride as he planted his rump on the ground. He hadn't decided what he would say to Houri when she came back. Part of him hoped that she would loose her fight to gain entry and then he would have more time with her, he would nurse her back to health if need be even.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:13 pm
Houri was humming a soft tune as she walked along the borders of the pride. It was strange knowing that the soft dirt her paws walked on was now a home to her. From a rogue to a viking... She smiled quietly and shook her head. Not that it had been such a daunting challenge for her, but the thrill of the challenge was still thrumming in her ears.

As she looked around Houri realized she was walking back the same path that had just taken her to the pride earlier. Why am I? Trailing off she remembered the grump that she had been traveling with. I guess it would be cruel to just leave him in the dust without any goodbye. She paused mid-stride as if actually contemplating the idea before moving forward again.

As Pya came into view Houri grinned, "Yo!" Tail waving in the air the lioness smirked, "Did ya move any since I've been gone?"

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:19 pm
Pya felt a smile fill his lips, a strange feeling that was sure, he hadn't really smiled in a long time. Not since he was back in his old pride with a female he thought would be his mate for life, they had even talked about babies. Pya shook his head there wasn't a point in duelling over the past.

"I moved some" Pya answered her, his normal grump of a voice coming through. Despite his feelings he didn't know how to show them outwardly not just yet anyways, he would have to work up to it.

"How did you battle go?" Pya asked he was trying to make it sound like he didn't overly care but in truth the outcome of her fight into the pride would make a a huge difference in his life too, he would soon have to make decisions, ones he wasn't sure he was ready to make.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:24 pm
Smirking Houri moved closer to the lion. Odd how someone so grumpy could somehow be endearing at times. Had he really been waiting for her here this whole time? It would have truly been cruel then to leave him hanging here...

At his reply the lioness just laughed, "Oh? Well good to know that you sometimes resemble moving life." Her tail lashed behind her teasingly before his question came around, "Oooh? So you're curious then?" Winking the lioness took a long moment to inspect a claw, "I suppose it might be important for you to know..."

As if her obvious happiness wasn't answer enough, "You are in the presence of a new viking." Houri chuckled as she calmly, as calmly as she could without flying away, walked around on light paws. "Not that it was really hard for me...I thrive on a good fight so duels don't scare me at all." Her voice did hesitate just a moment as she looked over her shoulder at him, "I'm going to probably be moving into a den there tonight and get ready to find out more about my new home. What about you? Going to sit here in the dust or finally fight your way in?"

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:47 pm
"Congratulations" Pya said his tone sullen. He was trying to be happy for her he really was but he was no realizing that he was yet again going to be alone.

"I am not a fighter." Pya answered her question, he hated to admit it but he was confident that even if he wanted to fight he didn't think that he would be able to beat anyone to actually gain admission.

He shuffled his feat a little bit debating what he should say to her next, "I'm going to miss you, is there a way to gain entry without fighting?" he asked. He wasn't sure how she would take to hearing that he would miss her nor was she sure how much she would know about the pride and whether or not he could join without a fight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:08 pm
"Thanks." Houri paused and tilted her head at him. Why was grumpy looking so sullen now? Sure he was normally not happy, but she had been hoping that he might have at least been happy she had made it. What was I thinking? The lioness shook her head.

"Not a fighter?" She wrinkled her nose, "Then why come so far here? To see me off then without going to this pride? I think you were interested in them.." Houri frowned before pausing at his next question, "I'm not certain...unless you get brought in as family, mate, or a slave...I don't think you would want that though." She teased, "They'd make ya work then."

"Why?" Houri tilted her head, "Why would you wanna join the pride if ya don't like fightin'?" What a complicated and confusing guy.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:09 pm
Pya let out a sigh, he should have known she wouldn't understand. Hell he barely understood, it made no sense for him to have any sort of fillings for the yellow lioness, but yet as they had travelled together he had began to think of her more and more.

"I travelled this far to be with you." he said, it was true the large brown lion was tired of being alone and when she came along he figured travelling with her would be better than sitting by himself for any longer.

"I am not afraid to work." He told her gruffly, he was a big strong lion and he could be put to work. He had also learned some medical practices while he had been in his voodoo pride, he could be of use to a pride of fighters.

"I would never persume you would but I would like to stay with you." he told her, his gruff tone had dropped and his voice was now gentle, the voice he imagined he'd use with his cubs one day, if that day ever came he was getting old.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:46 am
Such a sigh. Houri really was concerned now. While he was normally grumpy or off set it didn't make sense for him to feel...sad to her? What was up with this? The lioness really was stumped when it came to other lions and their actions. When it came to fighting she could read them for days, but when these things occurred...she really was socially inapt.

"Well yeah cause I asked you to help lead the way." She rolled her shoulders, "So you're sayin' that's it then? You led me made sure I could get in then are leavin?"

His next statements just made her confusion grow though. So if he had only been here to led her then why act as if he could find a way in? "Thralls have no freedom though..." The lioness shook her head, "I don't think you want that life-" His last sentence really threw her through a loop though, "You want to stay with me?" Houri suddenly laughed, "You're so funny, Pya! You're just messin' with me now." She waved a paw at him, "I gotcha you've already confused me enough, but I'll be fine. I'm a big lioness so I'm perfectly capable on my own."

The gentleness of his voice though sent shivers down her spine. Was he really just messing around? But, no - no no...she couldn't and wouldn't do anything this silly. She was a fighter not someone sentimental! "But seriously Pya...you can go on ahead. I'll be fine here. I chose this after all."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:05 am
The brown lion shook his head, she wasn't fully understanding what the Pya was saying to her, he didn't want to join as he slave he wanted to be her mate, but he could see now that she didn't understand that which meant that she likely didn't have the same feelings that he did.

"I meant I could join and BE with you." Pya said his eyes almost pleading. He had a feeling though that she was going to shoot him down. It sucked, it hurt, he didn't really know what to do to change her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:53 am

"Pya!" The lioness snapped before lowering her voice to a soft tone, "Stop feeling like you have to baby me. Just because we had that accident..." She shook her head, "I'm perfectly fine now and can walk and even fight. I just won a challenge even!" Her tail lashed out behind her, "I don't need a cubsitter so go on and live your own life, okay?"

"I'll be fine." She turned around and started looping off towards the pride again, each step making the knot in her stomach worse. It was fine though...she was used to being alone after all. Right? And even if not there was no way she was going to have someone waste their life and their freedom for her!

She had a home now here and she didn't need to worry about anything or anyone else.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:24 pm
Pya watched the yellow lioness go, he felt his heart sink a little. He knew that he had feeling for her, but clearly he wasn't able to express them quite right he didn't know how to tell her.

He decided that he was just going to stay in the area, for now anyways. He hoped against all hope that she would come back, find him here still waiting and tell him that she wanted to be with him. A sad smile crossed his lips, the old lion wasn't use to feeling like this. He turned and ducked into the den they had stayed in the night before, for now it would be good enough for him. Pya was sad that yet again he was alone, perhaps he wasn't meant to find a great love or have cubs in his life time.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games