Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
sengoku basara cosplayers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:03 am
anyone? ( anyone even watch or play the games??)

My group and I are going as Oichi, tsuruhime and date. Ive already built oichis arms and the bow for tsuruhime is almost done. WE just have to work on masamunes six swords and the casing  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:52 pm
I have played the games, and watched most of the animes. *mostly started playing it because it was like dynasty warriors and samurai warriors*  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:55 pm
Extreme Cuddler
I have played the games, and watched most of the animes. *mostly started playing it because it was like dynasty warriors and samurai warriors*
thats ok me too XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:35 pm
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
thats ok me too XD
I actually wanted to cosplay masamune but my buddy that was suppose to be motochika changed his mind, so now I am most likely going to do a persona cosplay  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:19 pm
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
thats ok me too XD
I actually wanted to cosplay masamune but my buddy that was suppose to be motochika changed his mind, so now I am most likely going to do a persona cosplay

i think you should still go for it! do it for yourself smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:52 pm
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
thats ok me too XD

I might, for the next big con here, I am attending a small one next month. *n ot enough time to finish it by then* ;3;  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 am
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
thats ok me too XD

I might, for the next big con here, I am attending a small one next month. *n ot enough time to finish it by then* ;3;

thats true .-.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:14 pm
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
thats ok me too XD

thats true .-.
I hope you can share with us some photos when you finish your cosplay, I know I would love to see them  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:23 am
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler

thats true .-.
I hope you can share with us some photos when you finish your cosplay, I know I would love to see them

most definetly! i have the wig and arms done ill put a photo up as soon as i am able XD the costume dosent count tho cause i am having that made ( i dont have time to do that much sewing sad )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:45 pm
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler

thats true .-.

most definetly! i have the wig and arms done ill put a photo up as soon as i am able XD the costume dosent count tho cause i am having that made ( i dont have time to do that much sewing sad )
heh thats ok, I am horrible at sewing @3@ my friends can sew, I can only make props, and paint but, I usually do the painting for their stuff.  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:01 am
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler

thats true .-.

heh thats ok, I am horrible at sewing @3@ my friends can sew, I can only make props, and paint but, I usually do the painting for their stuff.

there you go XD  
-------- Cosplayers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff