[Log] Poaching Sloths

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:00 am
Kokotevu didn't hate the rogue lands. He didn't love them, either. They were... nice. The warm sun was welcome, considering how snowy the god haven happened to be. He had found himself a lovely, warm rock to lie on, the large lion spread out on his side over the long, flat stone. His masses of fur seemed to seep over the edges of the rock, making it look like some large mound of brown moss had grown on top of it. No features of a lion were visible in the mess.

User ImageBut within, slept Koko, a boring, dull lion who needed a long time to react to anything. He was sleeping quite contently, the only indication that he was even still alive being the occassional up and down motion of his chest.

It was a nice day in the terribly neutral rogue lands.

And so it began that his day might end up rather explosive, rather than neutral, even peaceful. The goddess of poaching, no matter what the situation was, wanted action. Appearing like a storm in the overall peaceful lands, Wotlich stalked past the furry mass atop the rock at first, only glancing back when she caught the smell of him.

He smelled like a creature she didn’t see very often, which had her more than a little intrigued. No. She wanted him. It. Whatever it was she wanted it.

With eyes that seemed almost possessed, the lady of poaching approached the mass. A hunger stirring. A need so primal it felt like home.

koko heaved a heavy sigh, opening his eyes and raising his head. Suddenly, a face emerged from the mass of hanging fur. A sleepy, brown and white face. He turned it towards the female, though it wasn't because he had heard her. Actually, he had no idea she was there, even as he looked directly at her. He simply continued to look at her as he started to yawn, the lion opening his mouth nice and wide before finally closing his eyes. The yawn ended and it was another couple of seconds before his eyes opened again.

Then, he lowered his head back down to the rock, smiling to himself as he sank back into his fur and became a mass of nothingness again. "Such a lovely morning for a nap," he cooed, despite it very clearly being mid-afternoon.

She stopped dead in her tracks, freaked out that the creature might attack her or something else. However, what did happen caused her even more alarm… and annoyance. Not only had he, as she now could see he was a lion-like creature, ignored her presence, he had fell back to sleep.
Was she really that unimpressive to him that he would simply ignore her very being?! Snarling, Wotlich raised her voice, yelling to the God. “What the hell is wrong with you?” Rushing up to him, she attempted to shove the God off the rock, hoping to get some form of a reaction, and a better look at him.

There was a long pause after she pushed him where the bulge simply didn't move, the mass of fur and fat still resting indifferently on the rock. Then, the lion head appeared again, this time looking at the female with some recognition. "Hello," he offered her sluggishly, offering her a smile, "lovely weather we're having, isn't it?"

He stared at her for a very long time, before blinking impossibly slowly. Then, suddenly, his eyes widened, the lion's expression taking on an unhappy look to it. "Hey, don't push someone you don't even know," he huffed several minutes after she had shoved him. Slowly, the massive lion climbed to his feet, fur becoming a body. Thick legs supported a round frame, though he was not so fat that he looked out of shape. Just... well fed. Standing, he seemed much bigger than moments before.

"I am Kokotevu," he offered the female, "God of Sloths."

What the actual ******** was going on, first he acted as though she didn’t exist and now she was getting a greeting and finally an annoyed response to her many moments ago, shove. And what in the world was a sloth?!

“The hell is a sloth? I know of the word and what it means, but what is a sloth? You made it plural, as though there are many. Explain this to me, for I am the Goddess of Poaching, Wotlich.”

Her voice had a ring as though she was of a higher stature than the God before her. It wasn’t like she felt threatened. Not when his reaction time was as slow as water was wet.

Once again, Koko took a long pause before he responded to the female, though it seemed slightly shorter than the last time. He had been training himself to respond to lions in a more timely fashion, as they often complained about his tardiness. But that didn't mean he had improved THAT much. Mostly it was because he had woken up more, granting him a bit more clarity.

He offered Wotlich a broad smile.

"A sloth is an animal, my friend," he told her with a leisurely pacing to his words, "they look as I do, though a litte.... not like I do." He smiled as he very slowly climbed off the rock to get closer to her, his large body seemingly weighed down by his thick fur coat. He moved a claw forward, drawing the shape of a sloth in the dirt.

"It is... nice to meet you Wotlich," he added as he worked on the portrait.

An eye twitched, she was summoning all the patience she had not to cut the damned beast and steal his hide for a nice cloak. It was getting harder and harder with each passing second though. Was killing another deity a bad thing?

As he got closer her need to take part of him grew stronger. She wanted some of that, sloth, whatever the hell it was. She needed it. He needed to give her one, or at the very least some of his own skin.

“Why don’t you just turn into one?” She stared at the image he was drawing and looked disinterested. She wanted to see it in the flesh. She wanted to see how it would look on her. She wanted it. It. The sloth. Her sloth. Hers.

Kokotevu looked hard at his drawing, thinking about what she had said very seriously for a moment. He then looked up at the female, staring at her quite intently.

Then he seemed to forget about whatever he had been thinking about and offered her another smile.

"I do not wish to use that energy," he explained rather simply, "I would rather remain the way I am. But you should not be so quick, my dear," he chuckled lightly, "I think it would do you some good to slow down and enjoy things the way they are."

Slow down and enjoy things as they were… No. No that wasn’t possible. Not with the burning urge to take the sloth and turn his fur into her own garment. Perhaps explaining this would help him to understand.

“I want a sloth. I want to touch one, feel one against me and take it as my own. This is my domain. When things call to me I must take them.”

Her blood was burning. Being part of the strain under obsessions domain, Wotlich knew exactly where her issues come from. She didn’t care though. It was who she was, the very fiber of her being.
“Bring me a sloth.”

"Hmmmm," Kokotevu hummed after his usual pause. He moved himself towards her, looking her over carefully for a moment. Again it took some time to process what she had said, and again he responded with a bright, if not somewhat dumb, smile.

"You want to feel a sloth against you? I think.... I can help with that." And with no small effort he hoisted himself onto his back paws, pushing himself forward so he could plop on top of her. Of course, he was a large male with a lot of fur, so landing on top of someone was like having a wrestler pin you to a mat.

He was very pleased with himself.User Image

The wind was knocked out of her as she gasped for air, unable to think of anything but that. What in the world was this God even doing?! How dare he just lay across her as though she was the ground beneath her!

Finally having gotten a solid breath into her lungs, Wotlich let out a strong, rumbled growl. She wasn’t a small Goddess herself, being a being plump and larger than most. If she could just get herself moving she could get away. But her attempts had failed.

“Why are you so heavy?!” Her words hissed out of her lungs quickly, almost pained. This God was more than she first imagined him to be.

"The weight... of experience," chuckled Kokotevu lightly, snuggling against the female all too happily. He tried to make sure he didn't crush her completely, though it was difficult for him to know for sure what was going on beneath all that fur, even if it was his own body buried in there somewhere.

"Why don't we... have a lovely nap together?" He asked her lightly, as if she had any choice in the matter. He was already feeling very sleepy, and was quite ready to nod off right there on top of her.

"I am quite glad I made a new friend today," he said dreamily, resting his head against the ground.

Had she the ability to burrow into the ground to escape she would, however her situation at present was rather… troublesome. She was feeling the weight of experience alright. And then some.

As he cuddled up further to her body, she snarled and dug her claws into the ground and all but shrieked in annoyance. However, it was no use. He was already falling asleep. His warm body from the sun and all the hair and blood from his body wrapping her senses into a false feeling of security.

Was this the effects of the God of Sloths or her own weakness? Whatever the case, Wotlich too yawned. It wasn’t every day a poacher gave up. But when they did, it was for rest. For another day. Another day to gain the coat of a sloth.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:03 am
cajanic
A log for you.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items