Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

WHOOP WHOOP PLOT THREAD!
To see all of my SoA, feel free to browse my journal. Just post here if you'd like to plot with anyone you see.

Ya'll know the drill by now.
I'll be checking this thread pretty regularly, so it's not the end of the world if you don't quote me. Certainly wouldn't hurt though. wink

I am also on AIM under the same username, Kaliforneum. Also Skype. And of course PMs. Hit me up wherever! I do prefer guild RPs, but I am down for whatever if it's easier for you.

If we have an active plot, I will try to poke you about it every month, and I benefit from being poked as well.

I am usually pretty flexible with my plots, so don't be afraid to ask for anything you think might be fun!

2/24: New SoA added!

To-do

POST THE DAMN LOGS I HAVE
Update thread!
Start Lume/Abitu
Lume SRPs
Fling reminders (4/15)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

Lume
User Image(8/12 RPs)
Right now, Lume has amnesia after a nasty head injury. He remembers his name, but that's pretty much about it. He thinks he is missing something (his family), but he can't quite figure out what.
Lume knows that he finds dangerous things fun, thanks to muscle memory, and for some reason he has an uncontrollable desire to hit on everybody he meets. Because of his lost past he's not as cocky and confident as he once was, but there's still a hint of arrogance in everything he says.
Lume does not remember that he can dance quite yet, but he will eventually.

WANTED: FLINGS FLINGS ALL THE FLINGS
- Sparring and fighting
- Hang out with other adrenaline junkies
- Someone to help his memory
- Someone to jog his memory about dancing

NOT WANTED: Serious injury
- Death
- Pride Offers

FLIIIIIIIINGS | Lume is closed for flings until I get his RP count up high enough to cover his current ones.

User Image
Patheon (IS AN ADULT)
Chi Sohma

User Image
Abitu
nessiaing

RPs

Lume x Usingizi || Need for Speed

Lume x Abitu || Lost Marbles

Lume x Ermey || What Are You Doing?

Benvolio
User Image (0/4 RPs)
Benvolio is a laid-back, easy going guy. More of an introvert, he prefers small groups to large ones. Originally a Prowler, Benvolio earned his Noble status through his heroic efforts saving many of the pride during the avalanche, including members of the high class.
A very devout male, Benvolio spends a lot of his free time in the temple praying or talking with the priests.
Still uncomfortable in his new position, Benvolio isn't sure what to do with himself. He doesn't full understand the politics of the upperclass, but will do his best to be the voice of the lower class, seeing as he used to be one.
He supports the rights of the lions in the pride and will most likely support the young Princess Ann (and therefore her mother Queen Elisheba) in the upcoming political turmoil.

WANTED: A lady friend (leopard preferred)
- Priest/religious RP
- RP with his old Prowler buddies
- RP with other upperclass/Nobles
- To meet people he saved during the avalanche
- Anything and everything

NOT WANTED: Death
- Serious injury
- New pride

RPs

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image

Esasile
User Image (0/4 RPs)
Though her name means happy, Esasile is more on the stoic side. She prefers to show her affection through physical means like grooming and cuddling, and saves her words for when they're really needed.
Raised in the era of tradition in the Bonelands, Esasile has seen much change. While she's fine with some changes, like the Inselele position and reduction of stigma against mane colour, Esasile is very much of the mind that only the strong are fit to live.
Esasile carries a deep hatred for the Firekin and their control of the shared spring. She thinks they are too much of a threat to the Bonelands and would like nothing more than to see them all eaten by vultures. Because of this, Esasile could be considered "colourist" against those with red fur, including the new Umholi. However, she will put the needs of the pride before her own personal preferences.

WANTED: General RP
- Everything srsly hit me up

- Serious injury
- Non-Boneland flings
- New pride

RPs

Cheza
User Image(2/4 RPs)
Cheza is a sweet, loving gal. She was separated from her family at an early age and raised herself in the roguelands by following scavengers around and learning their ways. She doesn't know how to hunt and most of her experiences with others consist of other scavengers chasing her off from carcasses. She's gotten beat up a number of times, but despite that she tries to keep a positive outlook on life. Cheza does love the company of others and tries to see the best in people. Loner life is hard on her though, and sometimes she can get very down without having someone to talk to every now and then. She's becoming more quiet and more to herself than she originally was, and it causes her even more grief when she reflect upon this.

WANTED: General RP
- Bonding over flowers
- Pride/Mate offers (Must wait until fling plot is concluded)

- Serious Injury

RPs

Nila
User Image(2/4 rps)
Nila is a hyper, bubbly, airhead who has a short attention span and a serious addiction to shiny things. Living for the adrenaline rush, Nila makes her living as an adventurer and a treasure seeker. She never stays in one place for too long before heading out again, but there are locations she frequents in between her journeys. Very friendly and outgoing, no one is a stranger to this cheetah. She can quickly annoy those who prefer peace and quiet, but Nila never means any harms. Heck, if she has and jewelry on her you can expect to walk away with a gift or two. The only thing loves more than the sparkle of a gem is the sparkle of happiness in someone else's eyes. You might think it would hurt or treasure-hunting business, but she's not in it for the monetary rewards. She's just in it for the fun.

WANTED: Flings (She will dump the cubs on someone else)
- Adventuring buddies
- Treasure hunts
- Anything fun

NOT WANTED: Mate
- Death
- Serious injury
- Pride offers

RPs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

Stigtyr
User Image(5/4 RPs)
Not your typical Stormborn, Stig really isn't one for fighting. He isn't very good at it and he probably never will be, especially now he's blind in one eye. Holding the sanctity of life in high regard, the cruel treatment of by some of the thralls in the pride rubs him the wrong way. Never mean to a thrall and his nose always in a scroll, Stigtyr has been called flower-blooded so many times that he's started to take it as a compliment. Despite his meaker personality, Stig is a BIG lion, bigger than a lot of a reavers.
Operating on dry humour and sarcasm, Stigtyr uses his words over taking action. He's very good at sneaking around and can quite easily get information on anyone in the pride. He is currently apprenticing as a Lawspeaker.

WANTED: Lawspeaker stuff
- Thralls to be his "informants" (don't have to belong to him)
- Friends/allies
- Rivals
- Everything. Always.

NOT WANTED: Flings
- Serious injury
- Death
- New pride

RPs

Stig x Torbjorn || Matters of Law

Stig x Aaja || Kindness

Stig x Dagny || Lab Rat

Ifunci
User Image(0/4 rps)
Oh Ifunci. Imagine the nicest, most air-headed, ditsy, oblivious guy-next-door type you've ever met. That is Ifunci. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body, which means he can get picked on quite easily. He's light-boned and thin-framed, very effeminate if you will, and so is very skilled at being quick and stealthy. Not that he ever needs to be, except for when he's trying to sneak up on a butterfly to get a closer look.
He's a very friendly guy and loves meeting new people. He doesn't quite understand that people can be manipulative or cruel down to the core, and people who are mean to him can make him quite sad. Ifunci really just wants to be friends with everybody.
He is staying in the Bonelands as an Ahluke.

WANTED: Male Mate (must join the Bonelands as an Ahluke) (trying something)
- Boneland RP
- FLOWERS. He likes flowers.
- Boneland friends.
- Boneland Cub RP (he's a babysitter and master cuddler)

NOT WANTED: Flings
- Death
- New pride

RPs

Ifunci x Jasiri || The Talk
Ifunci x Sturm || Where the Flowers Grow
Ifunci x Thanda || I'm Leaving

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image

Diederik
User Image (Too young)
Derik is a hotshot. He has a natural talent for battle and would to spend all day cub wrestling if he could, especially since he usually wins. His ego is far bigger than his tiny body. He can be reckless and impulsive when the opportunity for adventure comes along, and his bravery errs more on the side of stubborn foolishness. Derik hates to lose and doesn't believe in quitting, even when the odds are stacked against him.
He has a secret and crippling fear of being a failure, which pushes him to be the best at whatever he's doing. Those who refuse to give him their approval earn Derik's hatred, and also his attention. He will not stop until he's changed their minds, terrified that there might be those who don't think he's worthy of anything.
He is currently being groomed by Saikhan to be a potential consort for Princess Ann, but if that doesn't work out he will join the Guards.

WANTED: Mlima RP
- Cub RP
- Learn fighting from the Guards
- Get into trouble
- Friends

- Serious injury
- New pride

RPs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:39 pm
Alright! I am opening this puppy up.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:47 am
Kaliforneum

First off: If you wanted to continue our plot with Stig and Tollak getting into a brawl then I'm still game for that. ^^

Now for Lume and/or Nila:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She's got a couple flings lined up so unless your cool waiting a few months for her litters to grow up I can't offer you any flings right now with her xD She is however a self-proclaimed adventuress. Damu has done a little bit of everything (and I got the rps to prove it!) she's battled alligators and elephants, almost been eaten by a lion, climbed insanely high cliffs, gotten herself lost in a jungle, etc, etc. She's totally up for any sort of adventures.

I also have
User Image
She's a blank slate. She needs something to do in her life. I'd totally be fine with Lume hitting on her ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:38 am
CaliWolfe

That would be wonderful! At some point I even got the scars put on his face to partially blind him when he was an adol. (Course now he needs them on his adult stage.) Would you wanna RP them as adols or adults for the fight?
Also, I stalked your plot thread. xD Even though he's a reaver, I feel Stig may like Tordenskall. They could bond over brotherly hate. Also it seems as if he's not a total hotshot manpower kind of guy, which Stig would find refreshing.
And maybe Aaja would like to take a looksie at Stig's face wounds and eye? I think they're pretty close in age if I remember correctly. I think they'd get along pretty well.

Nila would love the adventure! She mostly treasure hunts, but it's time for her to step out of her comfort zone. Anything Damu wants to cross off her bucket list?

And hmmm. I'm looking for more immediate stuff with Lume, but definitely offer again when Damu is done with all her flings. Lume will definitely hit on Azima though. Not too seriously, since his mother beat it into him that young girls are not to be...ah...messed with, but he totally still flirt.

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:55 am
Possibly a fling for Lume (click cert for itemed uncert);

User Image

Tuuli is the size of an adolescent female; so, that is to say, she's very petite. That doesn't stop her, though. She's taken down elephants out of sheer tenacity and a stubborn will to live. (Seriously. She fought a lion on top of an elephant. It was insane.) She comes off as gruff and sometimes just outright rude, but Tuuli has always been a protector. At one point in her life she had a blossoming pride to return to, but when all of that fell she went out on her own, scrapping it up the only way she knew how.

Even if there isn't a fling involved I can totally see her challenging him to a crocodile jumping contest.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:07 pm
Kaliforneum

Oh man, Stig's looking pretty awesome with those scars! I feel like fighting them as adols would make more sense to go along with those, soo yep. I can set something up for them later if you wanted? Skall actually became a reaver on the same viking as Tollak so I think it would be awesome for him to meet Stig too! Then he can be all like "Wait. How are you related again?" xD. I totally agree they're likely to get along well (Tordenskall is overall just nicer then Tollak). I believe Aajamaak only grew like a month before Tollak and Stig did so they're pretty much the same age in my mind. She's actually friends with Dagny (more connections 8D) so maybe it's possible they've met before? She'd be fine with taking a look at his wounds and patching him up.

Damu has never actually been on a treasure hunt before, so that might be interesting. Of course if you really wanted for Nila to get into some immediate danger then maybe something goes wrong on their treasure hunting exploits? Like maybe they accidentally set off a trap or step into quicksand? I'd also like for her to get catch/run away from a flood eventually so if you have any suggestions for that I'm all ears.

I'll also set something up for Lume and Azima later too. Let the flirting commence xD  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:12 pm
CaliWolfe

Right? Quaji did a great job.
Lol. Stig will be going off about his terrible brother and then JK IT'S TOLLAK TURNS OUT YOU KNOW HIM OOPS.
I need Stig to continue his RPs with Dagny, now that I think about it. -pats Stig- Stig would much appreciate the healing help. And the chance to vent. You'd think there would be some sort of healing rank within the pride, what with all the violence goin on.

QUUUICKSAND?!?! That is a brilliant idea! Indiana Jones style treasure hunt!

Mmmkay. So. You're setting up Stig/Tollak and Azima/Lume, and I will set up Stig/Skall and Stig/Aaja?

Painted Moose

In terms of cub-flings, I'll have to turn her down, but non-cub flings are a totally a go. I'm mainly looking for cheetahs for Lume right now for cub-bearing flings.
But yiiiiiiiis, crocodile jumping contest! He would find that very much fun.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:37 pm
Kaliforneum

Woot! I'll get those RPs started now. I can also probably set up Nila/Damu if you want?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:46 pm
CaliWolfe

Sorry! Got caught up getting my journal updated. Tracking down relatives is HARD.
Lol yes, that would be nice. I'll go get my two set up as well before I skip out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:17 pm
-bumps-  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:11 pm
Bumping this up again!
Still looking for another cheetah/cheetah hybrid fling with Lume before I open him up for other species.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff