Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
Holiday Hauls!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraDyne

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:38 pm
Feel free to share your Holiday Hauls here!
Presents, Cosplay accomplishments for the holidays, anything that has to do with the holidays guys!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:17 pm
My own personal haul~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Light up speakers from Kat. New make up brushes. Jewelry. Elder scrolls anthology. Fuzzy socks. galadriels from from the hobbit. iTunes. Aurora towel. Bluetooth speaker.
Not pictured. Fitness band. Few new pieces of clothing. New outfit for doing dance covers, Jewelry from Christmas party  

AuroraDyne

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:17 am
Aurora, nice photo of your "Haul".

My family knows that I Love the Star Trek series so they got me a Star Trek T-Shirt (Deep Space 9), a limited edition board / card game (You use cards to move across the board in a ship), a Blue Star Trek shirt pillow with insignia, and a limited edition of the Next Gen Enterprise-D Blue Prints set. I also got the first 3 seasons of the series "Friends" (which I like a lot), and munchies to eat while watching the DVD's (gotta have you munchies snacks). Also a very large Selenite crystal & a mineral that has a lot of Pink Fluorite crystals on it (My sister bought both at a rock shop on a recent trip to Virginia.

With money that I got I bought a new Anime series (new to me) called Devil, Part-Timer!! Satan has a nick name on it called Lord of the Fries because he works part time at a fast food restaurant. LOL I can't wait to check out this comedy Anime Series. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:06 pm
I'm really excited about the electric piano my parents got me! I love playing the piano, but I haven't really been able to play since I moved off to college. I'm very rusty, but it feels great to play again!

My roommate painted me a beautiful picture of a squid. She did an amazing job. She knows that I'm rather obsessed with squid (to the point that I studied them for my thesis), so it's anatomically correct!  

xinitia

Crew

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:53 am
Everyone's presents are amazing! I hope everyone had an awesome holiday!

I'm really grateful this year. I got a few games this year: Mario Kart, Lego Marvel, Yoshi's New Island, and Tales of the Abyss! I also got a Kirito plushie, a Jiji plushie, and totoro plushie! I have an obsession with plushies- can you tell? LOL

I also got makeup, clothes, a new jacket, perfumes, jewellery, purses, The Perks of Being a Wallflower book, and a few more things. My birthday is also 2 days after Christmas, so it's a lot all at once.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:55 am
smithers456

My family knows that I Love the Star Trek series so they got me a Star Trek T-Shirt (Deep Space 9), a limited edition board / card game (You use cards to move across the board in a ship), a Blue Star Trek shirt pillow with insignia, and a limited edition of the Next Gen Enterprise-D Blue Prints set. I also got the first 3 seasons of the series "Friends" (which I like a lot), and munchies to eat while watching the DVD's (gotta have you munchies snacks). Also a very large Selenite crystal & a mineral that has a lot of Pink Fluorite crystals on it (My sister bought both at a rock shop on a recent trip to Virginia.

With money that I got I bought a new Anime series (new to me) called Devil, Part-Timer!! Satan has a nick name on it called Lord of the Fries because he works part time at a fast food restaurant. LOL I can't wait to check out this comedy Anime Series. smile

All that sounds amazing!
P.S. You will LOVE The Devil Is a Part-Timer! It's so funny!! <3

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:28 am
Starz-N-Madness
Everyone's presents are amazing! I hope everyone had an awesome holiday!

I'm really grateful this year. I got a few games this year: Mario Kart, Lego Marvel, Yoshi's New Island, and Tales of the Abyss! I also got a Kirito plushie, a Jiji plushie, and totoro plushie! I have an obsession with plushies- can you tell? LOL

I also got makeup, clothes, a new jacket, perfumes, jewellery, purses, The Perks of Being a Wallflower book, and a few more things. My birthday is also 2 days after Christmas, so it's a lot all at once.

You got Tales of the Abyss?! I love Tales of the Abyss!!!! It's one of my all-time favorite games!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:16 am
Starz-N-Madness
smithers456

All that sounds amazing!
P.S. You will LOVE The Devil Is a Part-Timer! It's so funny!! <3

Hi Stephanie, I forgot that I mentioned The Devil is a Part Timer on this thread. I just mentioned it again in a message to you. I just started to watch it today and Yes it is really funny and I would recommend it to anyone. smile Ron  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Miscellaneous Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers