Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:09 pm
Name: Eren

Species: Godof the Seasons

Image:Eren

Personality: Gentle in nature and merciful, Eren has been ageless for centuries and continues with his reign as the highest title of the academy. He focuses on making a better life for his students so they may go into the world without fear.

His downside is the fact that he does not take kindly to his enemies, those who study the dark arts or use force to get their way. This is where his mercy ends and he protects those who are innocent.

Personally, he tends to shy away from those he has strong feelings for. Not dominant by nature, Though fearless against his enemies, he is quite submissive in his private time.

Name: Percy

Species: Wizard; specializes in necromancy

Image: Percy

Personality: Percy loves a good joke at someone else's expense. Though he was sent to the school not too long ago, he makes it quite known that he can easily raise the dead. Though once someone has his attention, it takes a long time for him to grow bored of his victim.

He rarely lets anyone know his true intentions or if he even tolerates them. Without many friends to vouch for any good side of his, Percy is more of a lone wolf. He spends most of his time perfecting the art of bringing back the dead though he's still a far cry from being one of the best necromancers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Eren stood at the gates as the students poured in. Students of every species flocked into the boarding school in their pristine uniforms. It gave Eren a great deal of pride knowing that he was making a difference in their lives. Most of those who were given gifts or talents of sort came from places that would use them or kill them for what there were. But not here.

He smiled and waved at a few familiar faces, even a few embraces from the students who were glad to be back at their true home.

"Another year," Eren beamed as the last few students came in, until one caught his attention.

This one, he wasn't too fond of. Percy. The little necromancer who liked to play around with the dead.

Percy saw the Head Master's glare and grinned with delight. He could already tell that he was going to enjoy pissing the great God of Seasons off.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:57 pm
Name: Kye

Species: Wolf shifter.

Personality: highly loyal, quiet. A dominant male. He is known as the guy you go to if you're having a problem with a student. A loner. Not really one for crowds. Nor a trouble maker.
His downside is that he's a hopeless romantic.He yearns for someone to love and spoil. Be it male or female.

Image: Kye

Name: Jacob

Species: Demon (Pride/Lust)

Personality: Jacob, A name given by the last meal he'd attached himself too, is, 'perfect' At least that's what his last meal called him. His true self is guarded. He never lets anyone into his walls. His attention span is limited unless he is hunting for a meal, or has attached him self to one with promises of many. Most of his meals are women. But he's not opposed to males.

Image: Jacob  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:04 pm
Jacob walked slowly into the gates. He was here as a last order from his previous meal. Who'd been eaten after they were cornered by hunters. His eyes scanned the kids around him. Avoiding eye contact with students and teachers. He wouldn't be here long. Just enough for the Hunter's to lose his trail and then he'd move on.

Kye returned for another year. Another lonely year protecting the younger students from being picked on. The wolf within him wanting to keep the ones who'd know already of terror, safe from those here who'd hurt them. He'd picked a flower. His eyes soft on it before handing it too a new girl with a kind smile and continued on inside.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:37 pm
Eren noticed the last two young male students walk in. A certain ease calmed him after Percy had shaken his anger just by existing. He watched as they walked into the boarding school and joined them from behind. A teacher approached him with their new itinerary, giving his approval he then looked to the teacher, "You have that necromancer in your class from what i've noticed."

The teacher gave a slight nod, "I know how you feel about those who mess with the dead, but wizards are given special abilities. It is not his fault he was born the way he was."

"You watch him," Eren was stern, though he didn't want to come off as rude, "Make sure he stays out of trouble. This is his home and I don't want him leaving into the world coming out worse."

"Yes, Head Master," the teacher agreed and went back to their classroom.

Percy was in his dorm room, the empty bed across from his own usually was empty most years he attended. This year may not be an exception. He threw his clothes into the closet before glancing at the spell books he had purchased for this years lesson plans. Well, mostly his own lesson plans to further his knowledge on necromancy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:06 pm
Kye had his own room. Near the top floor. It was in an area he could look over the whole grounds to see everything. Sometimes he'd see students necking other times coupling. But if he noticed the latter and it wasn't wanted he would always step in. He'd been in trouble with the Head master a few times with the violence. But since the teachers weren't doing anything about it. He'd named himself the School Policeman. Had told the Head master if he wasn't going to do it then he would. He didn't need to study, having an eidetic memory helped in Classes. So he had all the time in the world. But being the self appointed protector of the weak didn't leave him any dating options. Everyone was too scared of him. Part of him loved it part of him found it lonely.

Jacob pushed into his dorm. Noticing. . .Percy. His red eyes picking up his name from books and his mind. "Looks like I'm your roommate." He cooed sitting on the empty bed. "Bully!" He grinned happily but it wasn't genuine. He'd wanted to be alone so he could bring girls back and feed on their lust but. . . He could feed on this ones lust. . . if poked the right way he supposed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:57 pm
Percy knew of the demon Jacob and his meals, but he knew he wasn't in any threat of being the next main course. Besides, there were far more interesting things like conjuring the latest murder victim in London or even discussing politics with Jack the Ripper. When Jacob spoke to him, Percy kept his back to him as he replied, "There are far more entertaining students around here for me to fool around with. You may be a fun target, but you couldn't keep my interest."

The demon was a looker nonetheless. However, both of their dominating traits kept Percy uninterested. He loved to torment the weak and those who were unable to defend against him. Those were the victims he enjoyed to torment the most.

"Though do bring a plaything back here for me once in awhile," Percy winked over his shoulder at Jacob before leaving the room.

Eren had just reached the top floor of the boarding school to walk around the halls before he noticed Kye. This student was one of the few exceptions he allowed to patrol the academy without any trouble. Actually, it was to both their benefit. Kye kind of had a career, with some currency here an there, and he got to do what he seemed to enjoy doing. This, for Eren, gave him peace at mind.

Some of those who were divine could not fully function outside the academy. Kye would've made an excellent detective or some cop, but Eren was more than happy to keep him around to keep the peace in the school. Eren approached Kye from behind. Surely Kye would already know he was there.

"Hopefully it'll be an uneventful year. If I recall, you managed to keep one of the tormented from gunning the entire academy last year. The lad is doing better now with therapy and his family, thankfully," Eren stood at Kye's doorway, "Since you're gaining some seniority here, is there any accommodations you'd prefer?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:05 pm
Kye had known Eren was coming. Long before he reached the top floor. His eyes never leaving his window. "This is perfect thank you." He said. "I can see everything from up here. . .Excuse me a moment." He jumped over the balcony falling the six levels and landing without a scratch before rushing into some trees and threw a male student clear across the courtyard his arm going through the fence. "No means no you a**!" He roared petting the girl helping her fix herself up and took her to the kitchen to get some Cocoa before returning to his rooms via the window again. "Like I said." He continued smiling softly to the Vampire. "I can see everything."

Jacob looked at the Wizard with a smirk. "I don't share. . .Sorry." He purred. "But if you wanna rough and tumble let me know." He paused when he heard a bang and a crash outside so went to investigate. The noises holding his attention long enough for him to gain what happened. One rule he had was only take when it was offered. He wasn't one to take against his meal's will. "Hmmm. . . Maybe this. . . creature needs a lesson taught?" His eyes caught movement of the Wolf that was always watching. Nice to know there was security here then. . . He supposed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:28 pm
Eren was more than pleased to know Kye was one of the best watchmen in the academy. The rest of the security paled in comparison.

His smile made the room warm. As the god of seasons, such small gestures as joy caused the heat to rise as if it were summer around him. Not too hot, just warm enough to enjoy the heat.

"Then I am lucky to have you here at the academy. Actually, it seems as if the student body is far more lucky," Eren smiled as he turned to leave the room, "If ever you need anything, please feel free to take as you like. You've earned a great deal of respect for yourself from those you save."

The whole ordeal was unimpressive. Kye was up to his same old tricks and Percy planned on thwarting him eventually. But not now. He made his way to his classroom late enough to find himself a seat in the back row where he found himself next to one of his normal victims. A shy little nerd who quivered in his seat as Percy sat next to him.

"Oh this will be fun," Percy purred as he pulled out his wand, "Ready for a fun year, pumpkin?"

"Shh..." the young man glanced away from Percy, "Teacher will hear... Just leave me alone..."

"Oh come now," Percy used his wand to open his text book, "I can do more than play with the dead. I could probably see about controlling your body."

"That's a forbidden curse," the nerdy male, also a wizard, blushed madly as his eyes were full of fear, "If you get caught..."

"Who's to say you were really denying me?" Percy inched closer to the lad.

"Percy!" the teacher stated loudly, "If you have something to say, please share with the rest of the class."

Percy scoffed as he sat back in his seat, "Maybe be a little more interesting and I'd actually give a damn."

The teacher grumbled angrily before going back on their lecture before Percy winked at his target.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:55 pm
Kye nodded a little his body heated up a little smiling at the Head Master as he left. He wouldn't entertain anything no matter how much he wanted it. He was still a student after all. He turned and continued on his rounds.

Jacob stared at the Wizard in class. "Pick on someone who can fight back little wizard." He purred his red eyes sizing him up. "I could take you on."

"Keep your eyes on your work demon." Kye's voice rumbled from the door. He was doing his round. "I'm watching you Necromancer. Behave." His eyes promised pain of their own.

"You're no fun wolf~" Jacob purred. "We could have some fun too~" His tongue flicking out.

Kye's retort was a look that said he wasn't getting any from Kye. the one he wanted was out of reach. "I'll continue on Ma'am sorry to disturb you." He turned and continued on.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:08 pm
Percy leaned back in his seat. He would have to admit that he admired Kye's dedication to the student body as being a body guard. But, he didn't like interference. Percy's black eyes went to Jacob's and commented dryly, "Playing with someone who could actually take me on would be no fun for me. I like the game of cat and mouse."

He glanced up at the teacher for a brief moment. In fact, he could already sense the unease he gave the teacher. It wasn't because of the necromancy or the fact that Percy was reputable of being a horrific student to deal with, but the rumor of Percy having his way with one of the instructors by force had echoed throughout the student body.

Whether or not that was true was up for debate.

"Besides, i'd be no fun for you. I hate playing the victim," Percy glanced back to Jacob.

Eren had just settled in his more public office. He'd rather be where all the students could visit him. The first paperwork was the one that had bothered him the most. Percy. His ability to bring back the dead wasn't enough. A teacher had come forward saying he was raped by Percy. There no signs, clues, and even Kye couldn't pin an answer to this subject. Though Percy wasn't Eren's favorable students, he didn't want to kick him out for a crime that he may not have committed.

"This is bringing me more of a headache than I realized," Eren rubbed his temples, causing a bitter chill to form in the air around him, "Defending that student meant having to send one of my best teachers away. I can only hope my choices weren't displaced."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:35 pm
"He's already sizing up students." Kye's voice said from a window. "I do not like it. . . Should I. . . take care of it?" His voice was soft but it held anger. He hated bullies and those who picked on the weak. Most didn't stay weak for long. There was that incident with a girl last year. . . The outer grounds still held the dents from where she went nuts. . . Kye had no choice but to put her down. It nearly broke him. She was only a kid.

Jacobs eyes flashed. "Hmm. . . Suit yourself." He purred softly then returned his attention to the teacher and the lesson.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:47 pm
Eren shifted in his seat. He had grown used to Kye's popping up despite not being able to sense him. It was more of a comfort than anything else. Running his hands through his hair, he gave a soft sign, "Keep an eye on him and act if you think he's forcing himself on a student or teacher."

He then stood up and stretched his back. Even though he was eons old, his immortal body was stiff as a rock. Eren groaned slightly as he turned and leaned against his wall to face Kye again.

"You know, if you were a few more years older, i'd make you my assistant so I wouldn't feel as if I was using you around here," Eren gave a slight grin, then his face turned to a stern one, "But if you catch him in the midst of anything suspicious, inform me immediately."

Once the class was over, Percy had enough of the confinement of classrooms for the day. He went into the academy's court yard with his spell books and began reading. For the most part, he just wanted to study what he found interesting. The rest of the world meant nothing to him anyways. Why should he have to fix himself, or what he enjoyed, because of the rest of the world?

The academy was based on helping to improve everyday life for those who were given talents or were one of the divine. It was to help them cope in the mortal world.

Percy smirked, he would have more fun in the mortal world if he had his own profession from his talents. He flicked his wand a few times and brought back life to a dead plant. At least he was getting better at bringing back a life in a flawless manner.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:51 pm
Kye frowned. "How about I break his legs and bring him to you directly?" Kye asked. His heart thudded. "I thought I was your assistant." He tried to joke. "Or at least your guard dog."

Jacob found himself flocked by pretty senior girls the moment he was outside. Seemed he had a fan club. He'd already put in a request to get his own room. That Percy guy was. . . Weird. Even by Jacob's standards. "Sorry you lovely ladies. I have to study." He cooed at them feeling eyes on him and knew it was Kye making sure Jacob didn't start an orgy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:11 pm
"I know it's inappropriate to say, but you're more of my friend than any guard dog or such," Eren smiled as he moved to stand in front of Kye, "But don't break his legs. In the end, he is still a student here. Naughty or nice, all students are like my children."

Eren sighed, another head ache was coming on, "Sometimes one of my children need to be taught a lesson in manners."

Percy eyed the crowd of beautiful ladies around Jacob. In that instance, he wanted to have a little fun. With a flick of his wand and a spell incantation beneath his breath, skeleton hands reached out of the dirt beneath the girls and snatched at their skirts, legs, whatever the hands could get on. The ladies screamed in fright before running off in pure terror as the hands returned to the ground.

"Problem solved," Percy chuckled to himself.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff