[PRP]I don't miss you...okay maybe just a bit. [Pya x Houri]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:38 pm
The morning sunlight was a beautiful thing, but for the lioness beneath it the sun only marked the ending of another intense round of training. Houri panted as she circled around the stones once more before finally backing away. Every ounce of her strength had gone into keeping her kicks and tackles strong by using the rocks as targets. It was much better to use the nature about the lioness for such things rather than taking her recent grumpy mood out on another lion. Even though she had loved the feeling of becoming a Viking, of kicking tail to get into the pride, the lioness felt strangely…empty?

What’s my problem? Cursing the lioness kicked at the path before heading on. Despite her physical exhaustion the feeling of restlessness wouldn’t leave her. She had been running, fighting, doing everything she could in the pride to adapt to the life here yet something was always nagging at her. The first day or so she had been fine, but the absence of a grump made life…rather quiet. I should have never picked up any companions in the first place. Even amongst her family she was used to being on her own. Houri just lived to fight, not to waste her time babying others.

Sighing the lioness stepped over the borders of the pride to dip a paw into a small stream. Surely she could just wash up here and wander a bit more before going back to the Vikings. Stupid Pya…just had to make things difficult instead of trying to join in. Hmph. It was alright, she didn’t need a cubsitter anyways….right?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:15 pm
Pya hadn't left the area that he had last seen Houri. The old male new that he should move on, his age was getting to him and he knew that he shouldn't be waiting around here anymore. If he wanted a mate and a family then he needed to get a move on it. Sighing he walked towards the stream he had found just on the boarders. He knew he was close to the pride and he wondered if perhaps he would catch a glimpse of the lioness that left him behind.

Pya hoped that maybe if he was able to just see Houri and know that she was happy, doing well in the pride, than perhaps he could move on and perhaps find the mate and the family he was now desperately seeking for. The male knew that his grumpy ways weren't exactly conducive to finding a mate but he just hoped there was someone out there that could love him.

Sabra Knight
I am so sorry about the stupidly long delay.

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:48 pm
nessiaing

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Pulling her face from beneath the waters the lioness let out a frustrated sigh. She was just so torn! This was stupid. Shaking her head quickly Houri sent water flying all around her. I'm a warrior, not some soft hearted fool. So why was she so distressed?

It would have been much easier to just focus on her fighting. That was the point after all of becoming a Viking. Having adventures, finding thrills in action and play while just living her life to the fullest. It was much better than always being on guard against demon threats and shadows. So why did she feel so lack luster now?

"Am I seriously missing that grump?" Without even paying attention to the area around her Houri just let out a frustrated yell before smacking the water with her paw, "Take that and that!" Making her miss him? What stupidity! She was tough and brave...she didn't need anyone but herself! Still she slowed down before smacking the water one last time to stare into the rippling reflection. Why does my gaze seem so unhappy without him around?

Maybe she really was a fool after all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:40 pm
Pya made it to the water just in time to spot the yellow lioness that had been a permanent fixture in his mind the last few days having a little fit on the waters edge. He sat back for a minute watching her smack the water's surface as she yelled. He let her finish her little fit before he moved in towards her.

"Do you feel better now?" he asked his sarcastic nature coming through despite his thrill of seeing her. He couldn't let her know how much he had missed her, after all she wasn't the sentimental type.

"I thought you would be well immersed into your pride by now." Pya wondered if perhaps the pride hadn't been what Houri had expected and she was coming back out.

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces