Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Laying the path for betrayal (Levashka x Majanga)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:56 am
User Image

It had been a long and painful journey, but finally the young juvanile pulled herself up to her full heigh and breathed out a heavy sigh of relief. She had done it!!! Sneeking away from the pride was always a difficult task, but lately the trainers had been keeping an even closer eye on her than normal. Making her task twice as difficult as it used to be. But they were not full Jedi, only babysitters, and Levi had known exactly how to divert their attention. It had taken some planning, of which she was actually rather proud, but eventually she had succedded in provoking several of her fellow younglings into fighting each other. By the time an adult had appeared, fur and words had been flying and in the rukus, Levashka had made her escape.

Now she gazed out at the forest before her. The very edge of the Jedi prideland. Excitment tingled down her spin as she imagined who and what she may meet all the way out here.

"I hope someone interesting comes along." She mused to herself, grinning. Taking ahuge breath of fresh air she sighed happily. The pride had been stiffling her. So many rules, do this, don't do that, come here, don't go there... why haven't you been learning your lessons..?

But she already knew her lessons! She was top of her class and could recite the Jedi code backwards while doing a one-legged pawstand! Frustration rippled through her before she managed to collect herself and calm down again.

No, she wasn't going to dwell on how stiffling her home was. She was free, and no one would find her for hours. With a happy chirp she set off, trotting into the thick shadows of the forest.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:39 pm
User Image

Majanga was at the outskirts of the jedi pride, an area he spent his free time at when he wasn't counseling the next generation of sith. Since learning the ways of the sith from his master, he had always had a deep appreciation for the jedi and their ways, even though he felt their practices were useless.

He admired their dedication above all else. Determined to do what they believe was right and follow their strict code. It was a trait he wished he could instil into his own pupils.

When he hears another set of steps, he stopped for a moment to see who it was. He was in neutral lands, so the jedi couldn't chase him off. However, he did not want to have a negative interaction with a jedi at this time. He had other sith who were meant to fight the jedi. His duty was to make sure they did their jobs properly.

When he saw the young lioness, he stopped, staying mostly hidden behind a bush. Young ones were usually kept safe within the pride. It was odd to see someone so young traveling by themselves.

He stepped out of the bush and walked toward her. “Hello there, are you lost?” He asked the young lioness.

Tanakako

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:51 pm
Levi had been walking for some time, not that she was going in any particular direction, rather she was testing her skills, tracking tiny mammals though the undergrowth, sitting and listening to the wind singing high above, trying to find that natural rhythm within her that reflected everything that existed outside her. She still hadn't managed to quite get it, despite Master Kamau's extra training. He could follow a bird's flight without seeing it, and could track a print hours old without scent or sight.

That was the level of skill she was determined to reach. Not for the praise of her teachers, but for herself. For the Order.

Closing her eyes again she once more moved on, seeking the heartbeat of the earth under her paws. Suddenly her concentration was shattered by a voice. Not that she minded. Turning towards it she looked about, only belatedly seeing the huge red male as he stepped forwards.

"Oh.. I should have known you were there... Damnit." Looking up at him, for he was very big indeed and should have caused a significant disturbance around himself, she belatedly realised the kind voice had asked a question. Grinning bold as brass she shook her head.

"No sir! I'm training!"

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:46 pm
So she is a jedi, interesting, he thought. Odd for her to be by herself so far away from the pride. He calmly sat down. “Training by yourself? Isn't that a tad dangerous?” He asked. For a jedi there were dangerous things in the jungle other than the sith. He wondered why any of the jedi would allow such a young one to adventure so far by herself.

While he was around he would make sure no harm fell upon her. It wouldn't look good on him if she got hurt while in his company. Normally it would annoy him to essentially baby sit a jedi, but in this case he could see some potential in the lioness. A determination to Hansen her skills, going as far as training outside the pride.

She could prove to be useful to him, Majanga thought. Though right now he was certain his sith would just tear her apart. Perhaps with some nurturing her abilities would bloom and he could persuade her to join his side.

“What sort of training are you doing out here? Perhaps I could provide some assistance to you?” He said.

Tanakako

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:36 pm
Glancing round as he spoke she considered his words for a moment before shrugging. "No? I do not think so anyway. I can hunt and fight." After all, that was the easy stuff. What she was trying to learn were the far more advanced skills, to read her surroundings without relying on the basic senses, but to use that special trait of the Mizani'Ulimwengu.

Returning her bright, intelligent gaze to the big male she tipped her head, curious. Who was he? She certainly hadn't seen him around the pride and he did not seem like a Jedi anyway. Ooooh, was he a sith? Sudden excitement filled her and she grinned.

His offer gave her the opening she was looking for. "I am trying to master the Force. I have to practice on my own because my trainers won't tell me how to do it. Or even let me try when they are around!" This was clearly a big frustration for her. "I have to sit about and watch the others struggle when it is all so easy!" Huffing she sniffed, indignant that she was being forced to delay her own training just because her classmates were too slow to keep up with her.

"Can you show me?" She asked suddenly, turning and giving him a pleading, hopeful and adorable look from large ruby-coloured eyes.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:31 pm
“Skilled beyond your years. A struggle I imagine haunts the select members of the jedi.” Majanga said. “I am surprised that they don't allow you to learn more advanced technique while your peers struggle. Perhaps they do so to make the others not feel so behind. Or perhaps they are trying to teach the art of patience to you.”

He had met many young jedi who were in similar situations to hers. Striving to be the best that they could be, only to be forced to wait to hone their skills. Even his ex-apprentice Drox had struggled when he became a jedi with the same situation. Though eventually Drox conquered though it, becoming a jedi master.

“Show you? Hmm.” He spoke quietly. “I am sure your teachers would disapprove of an outsider assisting in their pupil's learning. They are strict about what a jedi is allowed to learn after all.”

He paused for a moment, looking up at the branches fluttering from the wind. “Though I guess it wouldn't hurt if I taught you one or two things. Especially if we keep it between the two of us.” It was curious to see a jedi so willing to learn from an outsider. He knew that she was a jedi he would have to keep a close eye on.

Tanakako

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:22 am
The young Jedi cub sighed heavily, nodding along to his words. “It’s so boring though!” She argued, not liking the idea that there was a lesson she had not yet grasped. Patience certainly wasn’t her strong point, but she would have been happy to help the others catch her up, but she wasn’t allowed to interfere in their learning, not even to give them tips! It was so unfair!

His question perked her up and she gazed up at him hopefully. “I won’t tell! I promise! I wont even use anything you show me within the pride! Pleeeeeeease!” Literally begging she jumped forwards, standing on one of his paws with her tiny front feet, back half wiggling with her hyper excitement. “I promise to be so good! And I will never complain about my classmates ever ever again!” Biting her lip she desperately willed him to agree.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:33 pm
Very very interesting, Majanga thought as he gave her a nod. “How could I say no to such an eager student. Hmm I think I have a perfect exercise for you. Stay there for a moment please.” He got up, put didn't go very far. Quickly, he plucked a large leaf from a flower. He waded it up and made it into a little ball. He took another leaf and added it to the ball, rolling it up to make it even bigger. Soon he had two leaf balls. He rolled them back over to the young jedi.

“What I would like you to do is place these in your ears. Not too far of course. Just so it's difficult for you to hear. After you do that I want you to close your eyes, count to ten and try and find me. Try connecting the force and feel everything around you. Try and sense the plants and trees, every living thing around you. Do you think you can do that?”

It was an exercise he was sure that the jedi practiced as well. His sith used a similar exercise, though they had to duel another while deaf and blind.

Tanakako

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:08 am
The youngster watched him with curious, excited eyes. Once he returned she eyed the leaf balls but obediantly plucked them up and managed to poke them into her ears. Though it felt weird she closed her eyes tightly and lowered her head, concentrating with all her might on the task. The wind in her fur felt like a gale, making her shiver and flinch. Ears pinned back against her head as she struggled to feel. For over an hour she stood there, her twitches slowly fading away, her tense spread-legged stance relaxing. Eventually, with a slow, dream-like movement, she took a step forwards, head still down and tipped slightly to one side, her tail hanging loose. Gradually, one step at a time, she started to move across the clearing.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:48 am
Majanga didn't go very far, staying within view distance of the jedi, near some large rocks. He stayed still and quiet. If all went well she should be able to find him. As time went by, he watched her patiently, admiring the young jedi's concentration. When she began to move, Majanga felt a bit proud of her for staying focused.

Tanakako

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:31 am
Gradually, one small step at a time, this cub moved across the clearing, aiming right at Majanga. Eventually she bumped right into him, causing her to help in surprise and take a startles step backwards. Of course it broke her concentration and she stared up at him for a moment before breaking out into a huge smile, her red eyes alight with excitement.

"I did it!!"

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:19 pm
Majanga watched her as she made her way over to him, avoiding tripping on anything, and managing to make it right to him. He didn't move when she approached him, instead he looked down at her with a proud, fatherly grin. “You did an excellent job. This exercise can prove valuable in your future. If you are ever in a situation where you are blinded or lose hearing, you need to learn to be able to quickly rely on your other instincts.”

He stood up. “I am afraid that this was all the time I have to train you. But perhaps we will run into each other again. There have been only a few students I have had that have picked up on training as quickly as you have.”

Tanakako

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:30 pm
The young cub beamed, puffing up with pride at his words. "I promise to keep practicing!" She declared, grinning up at him with star-struck eyes. "I hope to see you again soon, Sir!" She added, her high voice excited.

She had learned something her tutors hadn't tried to teach her yet!! It didn't matter to her that she couldn't show it to anyone or even tell anyone, for though the male hadn't sworn her to secrecy, no way was she going to let anyone else know she had a secret teacher!

Bubbling with excitement she waved at the large male and dashed off. She had to get back before someone came looking for her, and she wanted to practice her new lesson right away!!

R4gn0r0k IV
Fin!

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces