Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
WELCOME 2015!!! Who's still active?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candace Volkenraht

Toothsome Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:46 am

Glad to be back! 4laugh
just want to check on you guys! heart
Been away for yearssss, i really neeeed help crying emotion_drool

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 am
Candace Di

Glad to be back! 4laugh

Hiiiii! welcome back. ahahh. need help on what?  

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

Candace Volkenraht

Toothsome Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:15 am
nadeshiko_sf6
Candace Di

Glad to be back! 4laugh

whats the best way to earn gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold now? sweatdrop
i badly need some for my dream avii
crying

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:33 pm
Candace Di

whats the best way to earn gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold now? sweatdrop
i need a some for my dream avii
crying

well. since they shut Zomg down....I can't think of an easier way to get gold with all the inflation going on... for the mean time, I've been selling all the fish I get (fishing) in the market place. and I've been roaming around town collecting trash and selling it again.. it's a pretty hard job and not to mention, you'll only receive a few thousand gold for it..but its the only way I can think of.

and be active on guilds. some guilds host contest and pay you up to 4bil. well, if your lucky. goodluck!! mrgreen  

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

k a t n i s s x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:57 am
nadeshiko_sf6
Candace Di

crying

well. since they shut Zomg down....I can't think of an easier way to get gold with all the inflation going on... for the mean time, I've been selling all the fish I get (fishing) in the market place. and I've been roaming around town collecting trash and selling it again.. it's a pretty hard job and not to mention, you'll only receive a few thousand gold for it..but its the only way I can think of.

and be active on guilds. some guilds host contest and pay you up to 4bil. well, if your lucky. goodluck!! mrgreen

OMG! That's awesome then. Kaso, marami pa bang active sa guild natin? At saang guild naman po iyon whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:03 am
k a t n i s s x
nadeshiko_sf6
Candace Di

crying

OMG! That's awesome then. Kaso, marami pa bang active sa guild natin? At saang guild naman po iyon whee

medyo naglaho na yung iba. merong nagddrop-by. pero di na kasing active kumpara noon. hehehe. sali ka sa NSTG (the newbie supporting and training guid) and sa gaia revolution. madami-dami silang hinohost na contest lalo na pag holidays. hahaha smile ))) mrgreen ninja  

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

gxbe

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:23 am
Candace Di
nadeshiko_sf6
Candace Di

Glad to be back! 4laugh

crying

for me its hoarding den selling  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:11 am
Candace Di
nadeshiko_sf6
Candace Di

Glad to be back! 4laugh

i badly need some for my dream avii
crying

FORUMS
kung mahilig ka magchat and all, pwde ka dito... like they've said, pwde ka maghanap ng mga contest, quitting gaia, charity threads, etc. na pwde ka mkakuha ng items and golds.

GAMES
if you really are a gamer, you can just play some gaia games to earn game items and sell it at the marketplace...

CASH PLAYER
just use your credit card to buy Gaia Cash twisted

BUY AND SELL
the best way is tambayan mo ung marketplace to find low price items then sell it sa higher price.. check mo din ung graph to make sure na in demand ung item na bibilin mo. if you're lucky enough, mkakakita ka ng mga "wrong-input-price" ex: worth 1b ung item pero makikita mo 1k lang ung input price nila. ganun.

I hope this will help you 3nodding  

Vasmuth

Wild Star

FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas