Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
Which anime would the above avi be a part of?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:38 pm
Do you think the above avi could be a part of a certain anime?
What kind of character would they be?

Share your thoughts.

cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:35 am
Stephanie,

Your Avi looks just like an angel, smile I can see it being in a few Anime series, especially where a lot of magic is involved and a cutesy type of Anime. Your character could be a Goddess in a series like Oh! My Goddess or a Guardian angel in other series. Their are a few Anime series where a winged character protects the helpless and brings joy to others through magic spells. Also I think that winged characters are cool. I guess that's because I'm a bird watcher in real life or because angels are absolutely beautiful.

Ron  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:48 pm
I could be obvious and say that your avi would be from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, but I'm going to go for Last Exile instead. Your cloak and goggles would probably put you as a vanship pilot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:50 pm
xinitia
I could be obvious and say that your avi would be from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, but I'm going to go for Last Exile instead. Your cloak and goggles would probably put you as a vanship pilot.

Hi Xac, yes my avi is based on Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I'm going to have to check out the Last Exile series. That sounds neat that I could be a vanship pilot. Btw, what is a vanship pilot.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:04 pm
smithers456
xinitia

Hi Xac, yes my avi is based on Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I'm going to have to check out the Last Exile series. That sounds neat that I could be a vanship pilot. Btw, what is a vanship pilot.

Last Exile is an awesome series (don't watch the second season, though). It's a steampunk anime that takes place on the world of Prester, where an ongoing war between two nations is the norm. Two vanship pilots befriend a girl who has the ability to bring peace to the world.

Vanships are small airships that are piloted by two people. They are used in the series for deliveries, racing, and in war. You can kind of think of vanships like the dragonflies on the Piffle World in Tsubasa.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:06 am
I can see your avi in Fairy Tail for sure because of dragons ^^  

Ghost Girlfriend

Mewling Vampire

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:33 pm
Some kind of magical girl anime like Pretty Cure!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:24 pm
I think they'd be apart of some action anime, Blood Battlefront Blockade was first to come to mind  

ZeAwesomeSerinah

Lonely Gatekeeper

8,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trader 100
Miscellaneous Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items