Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Hey everyone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:56 pm
Hi! I have never role played in forums before so I thought I'd give this a try. I always did it via instant message.
I'm not very good at introductions so I'll try my best!
I'm currently a college student studying computer science.
I like video games such as: League of Legends, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Far Cry 3, and Tomb Raider.
I like to think of myself as a funny and out going guy. By funny, I mean saying a lot of jokes I think are funny and eventually people will laugh at my jokes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:08 am
Hi and welcome to SDRP!

If you have any questions feel free to quote anyone from the crew. 3nodding  

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:27 pm
Thornwick
Hi and welcome to SDRP!

Thank you smile I have a few questions. I checked out the Academy section and noticed that the last 'semester' was Spring 2013. If possible, how do I request someone to teach me how to roleplay?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:25 pm
What Ez Wrong
Thornwick
Hi and welcome to SDRP!

Thank you smile I have a few questions. I checked out the Academy section and noticed that the last 'semester' was Spring 2013. If possible, how do I request someone to teach me how to roleplay?

Hi again,

I'll to help as best I can. 3nodding

This is a very informative thread that walks you through the steps of student enrollment and the application process. The forum, where this particular thread is found, offers potential students more information on the staff and courses, and even offers a student handbook. The course being offered in Spring 2015 is PSY-101. If you have further questions you can quote the course instructor, TheGazSpaz, for more information.  

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:36 pm
Hi and welcome to this fun place.
I am myself a academic student in computer science, game dev. Well currently I am working with towings and road rescues.

Thornwick is a great source of information and she is here quite a lot, as you may have just experienced.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:27 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire
I am myself a academic student in computer science, game dev. Well currently I am working with towings and road rescues.

Thornwick is a great source of information and she is here quite a lot, as you may have just experienced.

Really? That's awesome! I'm planning on being a game developer myself. Have you made any yourself? I made little games on RPG Maker VX Ace but that's hardly anything. I'm currently learning C++ and want to get better at UDK  

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Thornwick

Ok thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:04 pm
What Ez Wrong
Dokuro Togiretogire

Really? That's awesome! I'm planning on being a game developer myself. Have you made any yourself? I made little games on RPG Maker VX Ace but that's hardly anything. I'm currently learning C++ and want to get better at UDK

I have made few for my own enjoyment in gamemaker.
I have worked in group in maya and c++ used a couple of different engines but I havent made anything you may have come across.
Studied in the small town Skövde in Sweden but now I live in the capitol working on the final parts of my exam.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games