Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image

Tanakako and I both love the Sliabh bloodline, and were discussing how spread out it was. Turns out, Tana would really like to have a purebred cheetah, a purebred leopard, a female leopon, and a female leotah with Sliabh-ish markings and genes!

As it turns out, I have two from the Sliabh brood that could provide Tana with what she wants! So I'm here asking for offers for fling/mates for these two with the intention of allowing Tana to have either a naturally born baby from the litters (I'd prefer if Tana got the very first pick of the litter) or a custom-in spot to get what she wants.

Interested in helping out? Read on and show me your pretties!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image

Meet Sasta! Though he is in K'A, he is a leopard and thus immune to the disease. This means he can come and go as he pleases. He is a chipper, friendly, very affectionate fellow. He has no trouble finding things to love in others, and tends to easily overlook their negative qualities. He's very devoted to his family, and would love to bring cubs home to his pride. He'd be okay with letting them go with mom too, however!

So for Sasta, I'm looking for:

- A Leopardess

- A Cheetah(ess?)

- A Lioness

` A Fertile Leopon

- A Fertile Leotah

I am not hoping to get one of each... however, any of these could result in one (or more) of the desired species! If you have a girl for Sasta, please fill out the form below! Location is not a problem for a fling, since he can come meet your girl wherever you like! If your female is a prospective mate, I'm willing to consider the possibility of him moving to a new pride. He will not, however, become a rogue.

[color=blue][b][size=18]A Whole Lotta Lovin... For Sasta![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Image:[/b] (Cert preferred, thumbnail and link to full size if using an uncert!)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Where does she call home?:[/b]
[b]Tell us about her:[/b] Personality and History, whatever you want to share!
[b]Is she looking for a fling or a mate?:[/b]
[b]How many RPs does she have completed?:[/b]

Sasta only has one rp, and would need time to get his others ready, so don't let your girl's lack of rp keep you from submitting her! Your answer just tells me how quickly I'd need to get his rps ready.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:50 pm
User Image

Meet Maji! She was born in Sikukuu and intends to remain there. She enjoys the cheerful atmosphere and all the fun offered by the pride. She is rather rough-and-tumble, preferring climbing trees to laying under them. She still likes to romp, even as a teenager, and likes to make visits to Sikukuu's sister pride, Kwa Kikombe, to play their active games. She tends to be rather naive, having not met someone she should distrust just yet.

Due to her age, and the fact that hybrids breed very tiny litters, I would like to wait for her to grow to adult first. Since she just grew, we have some months to look for a match and do some rp! She has no rps currently, and I would love to change that.

For Maji, I am looking for:

- A Leopard

- A Cheetah

- A Fertile Leotah

These are the only species that will produce the desired offspring for Tana's quest! If you have a male you think would suit this plot, whether as a fling or as a mate, please use the form below to post him! Location for a fling is only restricted by the male's pridal rules, since Sikukuu is an open pride. If he is a prospective mate for her, he would need to either be in Sikukuu or Kwa Kikombe, or be willing to join.

[color=cyan][size=18][b]A Whole Lotta Lovin... For Maji![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Image:[/b] (Cert preferred, thumbnail and link to full size if using an uncert!)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Where does he call home?:[/b]
[b]Tell us about him:[/b] Personality and History, whatever you want to share!
[b]Is he looking for a fling or a mate?:[/b]
[b]How many RPs does he have completed?:[/b]

As an additional note, Maji's father is a World of Warcraft troll druid kitty cosplay, and her grandmother is a World of Warcraft nightelf druid kitty cosplay. The throwbacks are fun for a WoW fan!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:59 pm
Please Note:

- I am likely to be open to multiple breedings for these two. Feel free to offer as many or as few possibilities as you like.

- Tanakako will have a major role in choosing which breedings are accepted.

- I'd prefer if Tana was given first pick from the litter as well as first shot at customing in.

- For personal reasons, I would rather not be involved in being a surrogate for a same-gender couple. Thanks for understanding!

- Tal can be a slow rper. Patience would be necessary for any plots! The more I talk about the plot, though, the faster I get rps done!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:05 pm
Open!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:11 pm
A Whole Lotta Lovin... For Maji!
Image: User Image
Name: Hila Dhahabu
Where does he call home?: Nowhere, he's a rogue
Tell us about him: Hila is something of a con artist. He can swindle a night out of a pretty female for a few songs or distract a vulture from a meal with a dance. He loves to be loved and is something of a womanizer, but he really means no harm. He loves to flirt and has no shame when it comes to showing off. He'll probably have more than one angry mate chasing him through the savanna for batting his golden eyes at the wrong female, but Hila will love every second of it. Without attention, Hila will not survive. He needs to be needed, wants to be wanted. If he is ignored he'll become incredibly withdrawn and nervous, rendered immobile by his loneliness. He tries not to be overbearing in his attention-seeking, because having someone hate him would be his absolute worst fear. He's had two flings so far, both with lionesses, but has never met his kids and doesn't really plan on being a father figure. A very love and leave kinda guy. That's not to say he'd ignore or be mean to his kids if they did show up, of course. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body.
Is he looking for a fling or a mate?: Fling
How many RPs does he have completed?: One

A Whole Lotta Lovin... For Sasta!
Name: Laci
Where does she call home?: Zizimisha'Mwili
Tell us about her: Jaci is a peace loving and very easy going girl. Her knowledge of medicine makes her a fun healer to have around, with her smiles and her innovative ways of using plants and laughter to heal all wounds. She'd not been played yet, so her personality can grow from here.
Is she looking for a fling or a mate?: Fling
How many RPs does she have completed?: None

Name: Maka
Where does she call home?: Also a rogue
Tell us about her: Blank slate! Just got her from Secret Santa
Is she looking for a fling or a mate?: Fling
How many RPs does she have completed?: None  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:18 pm
Love you Tal!! You are the best! And Sliabh agrees. X3 heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:39 pm
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Romano
Where does he call home?: Rogue lands
Tell us about him: Romano is a nice guy, although he isn't so nice in the mornings since he's liable to be grumpy for having to be up so early. With that said he's a big time people pleaser. He likes to see others happy and when they're not, he can easily be taken advantage of. For example he can be convinced to climb trees in the morning even when he doesn't want to. He was even (in his opinion forced, in my opinion willingly) a surrogate father for a mother who wanted cubs to raise. As for history, Romano was raised an orphan in Leasano and my's monster I/T pride. For that reason stems his commitment issues to the pride as a whole and his eventual lack of believe in the system. Now he wanders the rogue lands and dismisses his pride's religion as being fake. He returns every so often to check up on how the pride is doing, and when my hyena seer Vellamo becomes curious and demands he visit her.
Is he looking for a fling or a mate?: Fling. I can't seem him having a committed relationship as mates.
How many RPs does he have completed?: 3. But I can get his count up super fast since he's one of my muses favorites.

Name: Sundai
Where does he call home?: Rogue lands
Tell us about him: Sundai is calm and cool. He doesn't get why he's sister is all hyped up for. Besides from that he has a fascination for bugs and insects, proudly showing off new ones that he manages to find to his less-than-impressed sister. He's considerably more mature than Kohi and dabbles in healing medicines for her sake alone. He's loyal and braver than he thinks.
Is he looking for a fling or a mate?: Either. He'd be okay with staying in her pride or leaving after the cubs are old enough to take care of themselves. He travels with his sister.
How many RPs does he have completed?: 5  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:50 pm
Name: Neolani
Where does she call home?: Mimi'noana (Seer I/T Pride atm)
Tell us about her: She's a sweet, regal older lady now. She was a merchant in her first pride, raised a litter by fling and now is trying to figure out why she has such painful dreams (visions). She's never had hybrids before, which will make her more awkward around the cubs, so she'd probably let a few go with him but she'd want to keep a few herself
Is she looking for a fling or a mate?: Fling!
How many RPs does she have completed?: 0 atm, but can RP her up easily c:

her daughter Lanikai is also open for a fling, if you prefer her instead c:

Name: Lanikai
Where does she call home?: Kuroi'nera
Tell us about her: A merchant! She likes to buy and trade anything and everything. She is very minimialistic though, she doesn't like to personally own things. She lives basic and she is happy. c: She is the child of a fling, so she has no issue with flings.
Is she looking for a fling or a mate?: Fling!
How many RPs does she have completed?: 0 but can RP her up easily

Image:User Image
Name: Senero
Where does he call home?: Nil'nocere
Tell us about him: Quiet. A gatherer of herbs for others who have more important jobs than he does. He is pretty simple; he doesn't like too many people and he is awkward around the laddiiiiies.
How many RPs does he have completed?: 1 or 2, I can't remember

Name: Kianga
Where does she call home?: Elimisha'sombea
Tell us about her: Essentially a therapist, Kianga can come across quite grumpy normally but is quite caring and genuine in her attempts to help people. She wants people to be happy but can be extremely protective.
Is she looking for a fling or a mate?: Fling! Elimisha is totally open to Rogues, so it won't be an issue.
How many RPs does she have completed?: 4 or 5 atm c:

...I probably have others to offer, but I'm going to stop spamming you now XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:39 pm
Velveteen Angel
...I probably have others to offer, but I'm going to stop spamming you now XD

Pfft, bring em on!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:14 pm
Name: Uchawi
Where does he call home?: Tianxia, but I am tempted to have him have a rogue exploration trip when he hits adult c:
Tell us about him: A kind male, very creative and very intelligent. He's a bit on the quiet side. He doesn't really talk, but he likes to create gifts for people and leave them where they might find them (without really 'giving' them to them).
Is he looking for a fling or a mate?: Fling! c: He will return to the Tianxia once he has been rogue for a while
How many RPs does he have completed?: 0 but can I RP him ~

-adds one last one- xD
(Also Uchawi says 'Hi Dad' to Romano)

You know I have fertile leotah lady but I can guarantee that Satomei would not suit this haha ;P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:49 am
Name: Teela
Where does she call home?: Nowhere in particular
Tell us about her: To be honest I don't even know. Not anything mean or violent I know that for sure.
Is she looking for a fling or a mate?: Probably just a fling unless they REALLY hit things off.
How many RPs does she have completed?: None yet

Name: Musoke
Where does he call home?: anywhere and everywhere
Tell us about him: Musoke is a ladies man, he likes to get around and meet everyone. He does have a best friend that he always comes back to a female leopard, he loves her in his own way but he is not a fan of commitment.
How many RPs does he have completed?: 1 but that can change quickly

Name: Deker
Where does he call home?: Currently Elimisha'sombea, but thats not permanent
Tell us about him: He is a little arrogant, but he means well most of the time, he just comes across as a d**k most of the time.
How many RPs does he have completed?: 3  

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:55 pm
Just to remind us!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Velveteen Angel
Name: Uchawi

First planned fling for Maji chosen! Tana and I will be picking more, though, never fear. I'll be looking for Sikukuu, rogue, and Kwa Kikombe rp for Maji to prepare for her flings!

Also, Tana's cheetah she just posted will be one of Sasta's flings, but is not in any planned order. I'm still very open to plottings and other options for Sasta (and Maji), so keep those offers coming! (We're still considering those already posted as well. They have not been rejected!)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:28 am
Loving bump! heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers