Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Final Goodbye? (Mihika x Jolteon x Velsi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:31 am
Another late evening. Stretching out Mihika looked up towards the sky which resembled dancing flames with its streaks of amber and gold. I suppose I should see them off. Seeing Jolteon off would come with a mix of feelings as Mihika had truly enjoyed letting an old friend see the life she was currently living. The temporary home that Obadias and her family had created here in the rogue lands had its charm, but it was nice having some interruption from the repetition of life. She was just glad that she give both of the felines a place to rest from their journey. Makes me miss my old wandering days.

Walking carefully through the grasses the leopard began to weave her way towards an older tree that stood solitary amongst the sea of green and gold. Hopefully she could find the two of them here towards the end of the area that her family roamed. Would be a shame to miss them leaving after coming out here. The leopardess smiled faintly with a mix of sorrow and hope decorating her features. Surely they knew she was going to see them off.

Hopefully she wasn’t too late.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:55 pm
Sabra Knight

There was a vibration in Jolteon's leg that signaled to her that it was time to leave. She could feel the itch to roam even now, even with Velsi sleeping so close at hand. The older cheetah looked at her traveling companion fondly. For such a gentle lioness she was more trouble than she was worth, but Jolteon hoped for her happiness never the less.

Some day she would find her rest, but not before she passed into the next world. There was too much to see, too much to do! Although, being shown a glimmer of Mihika's life had made her wistful for the family she had left behind. Her first cubs had been so close to her and now they were grown, gone to find their own paths in the world. It must be nice to see your cubs so often. Her friend truly was lucky indeed.

She left her behind to seek out her path for the evening, and instead she came across Mihika. "Out on your own again?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:21 pm
Painted Moose

Smiling Mihika raced up as she spotted Jolteon, "Aren't I always?" The leopardess chuckled quietly, "I figured if I didn't move you'd already be gone like the wind." As she slowed down the leopardess circled around the cheetah, "I'm guessing you're itching to move already?" Not that it was a surprise, Mihika had figured the cheetah would leave soon enough. Can't just tie her down into my family or leave my own behind either. A small part of her missed roaming and wished it was easy to just go with her old friend through the rogue lands again, but a bigger part of her was true to Obadias. There was no way she could leave the family that she loved so dearly.

"As is I figured I'd see you off before you go tearing up more of the rogue lands without me." She teased with a light smile.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games