Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Kind of Dead

Back to Guilds

A new type of zombie/ monster Rp. New classifications and twists. 

Tags: Zombies, Post modern 

Reply New Kind of Dead
Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:45 pm
I don't like sending out large broadcasts. So I will post everything here. If I don't think people are keeping up then I'll switch to broadcasting announcements. So if you miss out, it's your fault for not reading.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:48 pm
Everything is mostly finished. Everyone is welcome to start making characters. Posting will kick off with an event on Friday. You can post at any pint but the event won't start until 8pm central standard time.

Hope to see you all there.  

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:46 am
Guild kick off

Weekly report -
There was a breach in the slums. It was reported that two drifters made their way up the the ground. Three people were killed and four more were contaminated. They were taken to Lab Corp to study the turning process.

Other news
A small Lab Corp building exploded. Lab Corp stated it was caused by a bad generator. There are no comfermations on how many where killed or injured. But there are those who were patrolling the wall that stated they saw a huge monstrosity of the thing fleeing from the building.

Letter from the Mayor
Welcome to all of you who made it to MetroPlex. I would like to take the time to say how happy I am that our numbers keep growing. The human race is fighting a loosing battle. But I hope that a new future rests with everyone here in MetroPlex. There will be a huge party at the clubs. Free drinks all night long. And remember, we are the safest human colony.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:02 pm
Looking for crew
I need people who can help make places and keep things moving. I also don't like OOC drama and would like to keep it to a minimum.

think you can do the job? Please send a pm to me and tell me how you would deal with ...

1. someone who is SUPER sensitive and always thinks everyone is picking on them. Now their posts aren't meeting up with guild standards and they are causing OOC drama almost daily

2. there is a person who can't keep there posts PG 13 and tend to cause trouble every time they are in the guild. But once outside of the guild they are nice.  

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:11 am
Flash news report.
There was almost a breach on the south wall. Mixed reports are coming though saying that some zombies acutely breached the wall. There are also mixed reports on how many people were wounded or killed. Accounting to those on the wall, a few were lost. according to the soldiers that help to protect, no one was killed but a few where tainted.

In other news..
LabCorp is putting together a team to hunt down a monster running loose in MetroPlex. Be worried, the monster was responsible for the explosion at one of the MetroPlex buildings and has at least 4 confirmed kills and about a dozen expected kills. It is very dangerous.

Just a friendly reminder about monthly contests.
Monthly Contest  
New Kind of Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff