Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:04 pm
A very earthly raffle

User Image

Yup, it's another raffle for some Ela'wadiyi cubs! Don't yet know that pride? Check it out here!

Basic info

Starting: 1/23/15 @ 9am PST (Whether I'm up or not to say it's open xD )
Ends: When the Sky Festival begins! So get your posts in while you can, the opening posts could be made any day now!

If you qualify for ALL of the cubs, you may enter for them all, but you will only win one!!
If you qualify for all of the cubs, I will be amazed as Bodaway's genes are everywhere xD
The family name is Ayatadoli! It's a portmanteau of the words for 'fire' and 'eyes'
Names should be some form of Native American!

Family Info

The adult family that the cubs will know about

Minoru - The father of the litter! Minoru's life didn't start off so pleasant, born in the roguelands with one older brother to his parents, Bodaway and Mioyo(She now goes by Shiva, though he doesn't know this), and his grandfather. When a group attacked the family, it was splintered and split and Minoru was raised by his grandfather, neither knowing the family was still alive. They did eventually reunite, and Minoru found out his father ended up getting around. A lot. He joined the Ela'wadiyi with Meztli, both seeking a permanent home after living like rogues for, as they saw it, far too long. He fell in love with her at some point while helping her raise her first litter of cubs.

Meztli - The mother of the litter! Meztli, like Minoru, was born a rogue and grew up a rogue... And also had tragedy in her life. A group of lions(They may or may not have been the same group that attacked Minoru's family) attacked her own, killing her parents and stealing one of her two sisters. She believes said sister is dead. As the oldest, she took charge and learned at a young age(Too young, as she sees it) to hunt small animals so they wouldn't starve. Eventually the three split ways to find their own paths, and know exactly where each sibling is in case anybody wants to go visit. She had a litter of cubs before, by Minoru's half-nephew. Said lion doesn't know he's a father, and she isn't bothered by his lack of presence in their lives. She fell in love with Minoru when he helped her raise them, and eventually bid farewell as they, too, found their own ways. She joined the Ela'wadiyi with him to find a home that was permanent and stable.

Tlaloc - Meztli's only brother, he's the Head Patron in the Kizingo'zaa. Once quite jovial, he's since not only mellowed but become a bit serious when he became worried about an outside force threatening his home and family. He'll be paying a visit during the Sky Festival after picking up...

Nenetl/Xochiyotl - The only sister Meztli knows is alive. Despite having an adult litter, Xochiyotl can be quite cubbish in attitude. She loves to sing, she loves to dance, and she loves to drag others into it. She joined the Jini-msemi when they still lived in the swamplands, as she had met the pale and then-skittish lion, Mle'tonoka and wanted to help him. Help turned into love, and they had a family together! When the pride moved from the swamps to the mountain neighboring the Ela'wadiyi lands, she was thrilled, as was Meztli, who'd recently joined at the time. She'll be visiting with Tlaloc during the Sky Festival.

Adult family the cubs might/will discover at the Sky Festival

Coaxoch - Surprise, she's not dead! Coaxoch was stolen away by the lions who'd killed her parents, and after a life of being enslaved, is very shy. She's seeking to join the Ela'wadiyi in a bid for a safe and stable home. She believes that her brother and sisters are all dead, as that is what the group who'd enslaved her told her. They're ALL gonna be surprised if/when she shows up at the Festival!

The littermates!

Leotie Ayatadoli - The oldest daughter of the litter and the older of the first set of twins. Her personality is still developing! (Owned by Strawberry Gumi Bunny; Cub with the gold tattoos)

Tokala Ayatadoli - The older of the two boys in the litter. His personality is still developing! (Owned by Kimaria)

Tiponi Ayatadoli - The second-youngest girl in the liter and the younger of the second set of twins. Her personality is still developing! (Owned by Andranis; Cub with the teal tattoos)

Jua Ayatadoli - The younger of the two boys in the litter. His personality is still developing! (Owned by samus x)

Peopeo Ayatdoli - The youngest cub in the litter, and the youngest son. His personality is still developing! (Owned by Saint Sergio) (WHY DID I THINK HE WAS A GIRL? *Die*)

Misc. other family

The Kalisetsi Family - The male head of this family, Dongo, is a nephew of Minoru. The cubs will be told that the family from the Mantis Clan IS related, and they're all cousins of the Ayatadoli family.

Part of the Atadiusti Family - When one of Dongo and Huong's grandsons married into the Mantis Alu'nadi's family, Minoru declared them related enough to count as part of the extended family.

Part of the Subiani Family - Another one that's counted by having a member married to somebody related! Like with Dongo's grandson marrying an Atadiusti, when Minoru found out that Poa Subiani had married one of his grand-nieces... Yup, he considers the Subiani family(Of the Shadow Clan) as part of the 'extended family.'

Wakhakwi and Shusui - Dongo's brother and his mate, they haven't had any children of their own yet, but Minoru knows they're in the Bird Clan.

The Firekin - Oh boy this is a big one... As mentioned, Minoru's father, Bodaway, got around quite a bit. He had three litters in the Firekin alone, so it's easy to infer that about 1/4 of the pride is related to this litter!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:13 pm
The second oldest

User Image

This cub is the second oldest, and the second cub of the first set of twins! She's open to anybody who doesn't own an Ela'wadiyi in the Earth Clan! So if you have Ela in any other Clan, but not in the EARTH Clan, you can still enter!

[b][color=cornflowerblue][size=20]I would like to enter for the gold-eyed twin with the blue tattoos![/size][/color][/b]
[b]Cub's name:[/b] x Ayatadoli
[b]Name's meaning:[/b]

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:14 pm
Fire on the Fur

User Image

This girl has Firekin blood, and she shows it! She's a challenging one to enter for, as she's only open to those who do not have anybody descended from the Firekin Bodaway! Who is Bodaway, you ask? This is he! If he shows up in your lion's family tree as an ancestor... Unfortunately that means you're out for this one sad

[b][color=red][size=20]I would like to enter for the girl of fire![/size][/color][/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:15 pm
The third daughter

User Image

Twin to Tiponi, this girl was actually born two cubs before her twin! Their brother and sister were just that eager to get into the world first. Or was she eager to get into the world before Tiponi..?

This girl is open to Ela'wadiyi newbies only! This time around, it means not even unlined lions! If you have pending applications for the Sky Festival, you're still clear smile

[b][color=brown][size=20]I would like to enter for the green-eyed twin with the blue tattoos![/size][/color][/b]

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:47 pm
The golden-eyed twin with the blue tattoos
1. Conrad The Mighty
2. Kathryn Dragonna
3. Tanakako
4. Zingling
5. Khit Khat
6. Velveteen Angel
7. nessiaing
8. shyanimegrl
9. Puhterodactyl
10. bullterrierlove
11. musicaloner7
12. Redbud-Tree
13. DragonEnchantress
14. Sabra Knight
15. dbz2010
16. Mewsings of An Angel
17. Zosie
18. Freodwyn
19. Nerpin
20. ~Twilight...Angel~
21. Lollipop x L u x u r y
22. Lethrossen
23. Tisiphone

Fire pelt
1. Conrad The Mighty
2. Kathryn Dragonna
3. Zingling
4. Khit Khat
5. Boudaihobbit
6. shyanimegrl
7. bullterrierlove
8. Redbud-Tree
9. DragonEnchantress
10. Sabra Knight
11. dbz2010
12. Mewsings of An Angel
13. ~Twilight...Angel~
14. Lollipop x L u x u r y

The green-eyed twin with the blue tattoos
1. Conrad The Mighty
2. Kathryn Dragonna
3. Khit Khat
4. nessiaing
5. Boudaihobbit
6. shyanimegrl
7. bullterrierlove
8. DragonEnchantress
9. dbz2010
10. Mewsings of An Angel
11. ~Twilight...Angel~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:37 pm
I would like to enter for the green-eyed twin with the blue tattoos!
Cub's name: Zayana Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Forever Fire Eyes

I would like to enter for the girl of fire!
Cub's name: Cuauhtemoc Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Falling Eagle With Fire Eyes

I would like to enter for the gold-eyed twin with the blue tattoos!
Cub's name: Aucama Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Wild Condor With Fire Eyes

All names were found under a Native American section of a naming site, the exact tribes which the names came from I've found to be a little unreliable.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:44 pm
Cub's name: Naira Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Big Eyes

Cub's name: Omusa Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: misses with arrows

Cub's name: Peta Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: golden eagle  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:51 pm
Cub's name: Kachina Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Native American Hopi name meaning "Sacred dance; spirit"
( 'Sacred dancer with fire eyes')  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:00 pm
Cub's name: Isi Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Deer in Choctaw.
Deer with fire eyes

Cub's name: Nascha Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Owl in Navajo
Owl with fire eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:01 pm
Cub's name: Blawn Lo
Name's meaning: White Water

Cub's name: Nakamouw Salay
Name's meaning: Sing Sun

Cub's name: Nwayr Salay
Name's meaning: Black Sun  

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:46 pm
Cub's name: Sayen Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Lovely Fire Eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:46 pm
Updated to here! heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:20 pm
Cub's name: Donoma Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: sight of the sun

Cub's name: Sanuye Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: red cloud at sundown

Cub's name: Onatah Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: of the earth  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:00 pm
Cub's name:
Nidawi Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Fairy with Fire Eyes

Cub's name:
Adsila Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Blossoming Fire Eyes

Cub's name:
Maiara Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Wise Fire Eyes  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:07 pm
Cub's name: Zonta Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Honest Trustowrthy

Cub's name: Alaqua Ayatadoli
Name's meaning: Sweet Gum Tree  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas