Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] the meaning of fighting (tk/holly) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:25 pm
TK was not a fighter. He had been born a giant skeleton, but he had also been born with a keen mind that made it difficult for him to wield his body with confidence. Why engage in physical combat when it was often better, perhaps even more efficient, to fight with knowledge? A part of his brain told him it was important to stand up for oneself, to have the athletic skills necessary to do certain tasks when the time called for it, but other times, most times, he could not see the meaning in learning how to fight.

It was why he was still in the gym even though class had ended. Out of whim than anything else, the undead RA had chosen to remain in his natural form since it was rare to be allowed into his titanic state. It was refreshing, to be able to relax in his natural body while he contemplated the pros and cons of learning to battle. Of course, being a skeleton also meant he was quite good at keeping still. Painfully so, even.

It was like he was just some decoration inside the gym.

The Semblance of Unity
cause i need spars rip

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:23 am
Hollandaise had gone to the gym (again) to practice her fighting skills. While fighting was not exactly a skill prized by Warder, she was determined to be good at least something. And maybe, eventually, she could beat Zar. That was a grudge she held onto dearly, imagining him admitting she was worth something, after all, was too sweet a dream to give up. Her bare feet tapped along the floor as she looked for a good person to bother.

Suddenly, a large skeleton-like statue caught her eye. Her lips partly slightly on a soft 'o' of wonder. Carefully, slowly, Hollandaise ran one hands across the bones. It was so detailed, even down to the large teeth in the collossal skull. Her pupils dilated in excitement and she began to climb on it. Hopefully, she could get to the teeth before some teacher chastised her for clambering about. Hollandaise's short dress made climbing easier, her legs free to wrap around ribs and shoulders as she went. Her hair swung heavily as she went, the heavy mass it slipping free of the braids she'd put in it.

"Oh, oh! How lifelike," she whispered. Hesitantly, as thought she were touching something very precious, she reached out one hand to touch a canine, sliding thin fingers along its length. They weren't a predator's teeth, but their sheer size made them special. Hollandaise hummed creakily, pleased.

Syusaki
lmao i'm so late I thought i tagged this orz

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:15 pm
At some point, the boil had managed to fall asleep. The gym wasn’t all that comfortable, but after checking out a stack of library books about human history and cultures, TK found it difficult to keep his eyes closed when there was so much juicy information in front of him. But now that he was in the gym, a place devoid of tomes and academic knowledge, TK found it much easier to rest his eyes—not that anyone could differentiate when he was in his natural form. He didn’t have any other classes for today anyways. It was fine. This was fine.

Until he felt pressure on his bones. A poke or bump was one thing, but this was something else altogether. The golden glow to his eyes returned slightly, enough for TK to realize there was a student climbing all over him. Most probably would have moved or said something, but this was an amusing circumstance. He decided to wait a moment, two moments, three.

Only when the ghoul whispered did he decide now was an apt time. “Because I am indeed real.” His jaw remained rigid as his voice echoed, but slowly he raised a heavy arm and stretched out his palm for Hollandaise to stand on. “If you could perhaps cease examining my teeth, I would appreciate it very much.”

The Semblance of Unity
and kouhai said let there be tags

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Hollandaise screamed and promptly fell off of TK in a mass of creaking leaves. "W-what?" Stiffly, she patted her leaves. "You are too large! I thought you were a statue!"

syusaki

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:06 pm
Being a skeleton, it was impossible to discern the look on TK's face as the other creature tumbled off. Fortunately, she managed to stumble into a pile of leaves, though he had to wonder who exactly decided it was a wise idea to leave the gym so messy like that.

"I see," he replied after a moment. He brought a bony hand to his face. "It has been a while since I was in natural form, so it was refreshing, but I see now my mistake." As TK spoke, his body began to shrink, gaining white flesh until he had fully reverted to his student form. "You are not hurt?" He offered a hand to Holly.

The Semblance of Unity

The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am
"Most creeple I know who wish to lounge in their natural forms do so in place not designated for fighting." There was no censure in her voice, after all, his teeth had been very interesting to see. She let out a small sound of discontent as TK shrank into something resembling normal size, but still peered up at him curiously. He was still bigger than her, drat. A shiver of unease tingled down her spine. Undead. But Hollandaise was getting better, she was! Undead were not inherently disgusting, she reminded herself.

Her ears twitched as two students began to spar a short distance away. Hollandaise's head tilted and she curled her toes against the ground. "Since you are here and I am here, we should make use of it, yes?"

syusaki

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:28 pm
He hummed, closing his eyes and bringing a finger to his lips. This, admittedly, was true. “You must admit, however, that there are no rules banning students from entering natural form when inside the gym.” As he opened his eyes again, they almost seemed to glow brighter with amusement as he smiled at the younger student. “I do see your point, however, and I shall make an effort to be more mindful the next time I visit the gymnasium.”

TK continued to smile pleasantly as he took in her small figure, but most students were smaller than him even outside of natural form; it was difficult to find someone taller than him in natural form. He swept his arm forward, gesturing for Holly to strike first. “A splendid idea. As it was your suggestion in the first place, let us begin with your move first.”

The Semblance of Unity
f i n a l l y

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:01 am
"No, there is no set rule as such," she agreed. But Hollandaise was mollified by his statement. She had not shifted since coming to Amity - it seemed wrong, as though she were using something she no longer deserved. But these things, the fighting, the schooling, she could earn that right back.

She seemed to pause for a second, then she moved, darting around to twist TK's arm against his back. Hollandaise had been reading up on things and she followed the twist with a jab to the back of his knee. Then she tried to spring away before he could retaliate, a small smile playing across her lips.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 7

Syusaki

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:00 pm
As a monster, she did not seem keen on using weapons, but TK figured as much. It was the reapers that primarily relied on tools to fight; a means to make up for their subpar physical abilities.

The sudden twisting of his arm did not hurt, but perhaps that was because skeletons did not have nerves to begin with. He could still feel but it was just a little bit harder to gauge textures and sensations. He hummed. She at least seemed to know what she was doing, which was good. He wasn’t very good at fighting, and this would prove to be a viable reference.

With his long arms, TK easily reached out to grab the ghoul and pull her forward with a harsh tug.

HP: 33
Damage: 3

The Semblance of Unity
i almost forgot how to pvp terrible

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:38 am
Hollandaise could have sighed. She hated fighting bones. They were bony and undead and at least he wasn't slimy. TK grabbed her suddenly and yanked her forward and she squeaked in protest, stumbling ignobly forward and missing her opportunity to slash at him entirely.

Undead were dumb.

HP: 37/40
DMG: 0

syusaki

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:49 pm
There was little point in trying to chat during a spar. He noticed she seemed a bit tired or fed up, but that wasn’t his problem. As Holly stumbled forward, TK waited until she walked past him and then he turned around to deliver a swift swipe to the back and then bent down to sweep his legs beneath her feet.

HP: 33
Damage: 10 wow

The Semblance of Unity

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:15 am
She nearly bit through her lip as she tumbled, landing wish a sort of hollow thud. Hollandaise looked up, eyes narrowed, and lunged for his legs.

HP: 27/40
DMG: 3

Syusaki
do you still want to continue this?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:19 am
Ah, now she was starting to get quite serious. Or perhaps she had been like this from the start and the boil had not noticed? No, that couldn’t be it. TK liked to believe he was the observant sort.

His own eyes narrowed slightly as he tried to step back, but realizing he’d misgauged the distance, TK tried to just kick her away before she could successfully trip him and do any further damage.

HP: 30
Damage: 2

The Semblance of Unity
YELLS I'M ALIVE

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:48 pm
Hollandaise latched onto his leg like a barnacle, nails digging in. The bracelet about her wrist glowed softly and her nails sharpened.

HP: 25/40
DMG: 3 + 2 = 5

Quote:
The Black Sands bracelet can push additional fear into attacks for 2 turns.
(+2 damage for two turns)

syusaki

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:41 am
That. That was very unpleasant. TK tried to kick her off with mixed results.

HP: 25
Damage: 2

The Semblance of Unity

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out