Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:58 pm
So, wow, I'm doing this! I'm doing this thing!

User Image

Xavier: WHY?!

Shut up, you! *Ahem* Without noticing the passage of time, I've come to realize, I've had Xavier 5 years, almost exactly. That's... A rather long time, especially for a guy who's supposed to be reborn constantly, ICly. Obviously he's wondering why he hasn't be reborn yet, and what he'll come back as next time(Still a dude, to set it right), but for that...

He has to die. As it stands at the moment I type this, he has 19 RPs completed - 11 used in breedings and another 5 have a planned use for breeding. This is semi-relevant information, because I'd like him to get two more flings in before he kicks it again, but I won't worry about that until he's got another 5 RPs down.

Anyway, what's important about that count is, I'd like him to get a second perma-power before he's reborn(Which the final reward of his rebirth could easily be a long-time coming due to how dice rolls go) - The power to actually LAY curses besides REMOVING them. So for that, he needs 6 RPs more.

Wall o' text, right?

So what about that rebirth? Well, I have a plan - It involves the Nergui, actually! And... Another god. Another god who's willing to grievously injury him and quite literally drop him on the Nergui.

No, I really mean DROP him on them, from the sky.

Xavier: You are mean!

Yes I am, now shut up.

Xavier: emotion_donotwant

SO... What I'm looking for, besides those RPs... Is a god willing to beat him up and drop him on the Nergui so he can be reborn!

TL;DR: Go back and read it, you lazy bum!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:40 am
xp I feel like I should offer Filisiwa for this.

User Image

It would depend on how good (or indeed bad) of a fighter your boy is. blaugh Fili is more the Scar/Loki type bad guy, in that he's all about dem brains, but not really much brawn. He's not weak or anything, and would certainly fight dirty, he's just probably not the type who would be able to fully lay waste to another God. Does that make sense?

How it would probably go is that they would fight, he would fake an injury and attempt to flee, only to lead Xavier to the Nergui where Fili would carry on fighting him and knock him out, allowing the Nergui to have their wicked way with him whilst he watches from a safe distance. He has a morbid curiousity of the Nergui, so it would be like an experiment to him, to see what they would do to a God first hand.  

~Masamune~

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:14 am
I've got more than enough willing Nergui to help finish him off >w>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:24 am
Ooo fun times!!

I don't have any evil gods but i have plenty of Nergui and would be more than happy to set up some fun ORPs etc

smile  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:38 am
He's actually had no fights this life, and the last one he was in, Nelly killed him xd So he'd be a pretty shite fighter lol Leading him there won't work, though - He's aware of the Nergui and the danger they pose(He has eyes in the pride in the forms of his vulture, Vunde, and Vunde's daughter), which is why the literal drop him right on them part.

All the Nergui attention, hu hu hu cool

Xavier: You are an evil woman emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:38 pm
Lol, dropping him on them would be fine. xp It sounds like he wouldn't be too much of a challenge, even if Fili isn't the best fighter. ^^ If you don't find anyone more suitable, the offer is there.

xd I also have a particularly vile Nergui, when you get to that stage.  

~Masamune~

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:31 pm
-Prods this up- ~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:02 am
I have Nergui to offer. XD. But sadly no gods.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:24 pm
-Prods this again- ~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:45 pm
So I have Ryu *pokes her in sig* who might fit the task, but in a strange way, if it would work. She considers herself cursed, and the family carries a curse marking (which she also has) - but I don't intend on having her lose it. Perhaps they could cross paths, she could find out who he is, and ask to have it removed (as she finds that is what links her to family/her mother - grievance of all things) and he could refuse (as she is sort of crazy and unstable). With him refusing, she could go all terrorgonnatodestroyhisface on him.

Technically, she COULD fly, but I don't want her finding that out just yet, she could beat him up and drag him there, thinking its a game, cause she is fun like that.

Just a thought XD  

DragonsRage24

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces