Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:11 pm
I paid for a room, and my Jove, I'M GOING TO STEP FOOT IN IT, AT LEAST FOR ONE ROUND.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:47 am
I return from my honeymoon tommorrow.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:42 am
ah, I was going to wait for the goliath to go...since Hakka's probably just going to follow her to the town hall. and going without her wouldn't be very effective.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:02 am
PupSage
I return from my honeymoon tommorrow.

Oops, sorry I did not know you were on your honeymoon. Congratulations! I hope you are having a good time.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:49 pm
PupSage
Kuori would stand back during these exchanges, but as they began to approach the inn, she would duck in, literally, and say "trouble heading this way." Then she would make her way to a corner and squat on a chair.

The inn is not close to the front gate, in fact its about a mile away. Though you can try and get back to the inn before the soldiers arrive, you would have to run a bit and they might notice. Just wanted to make sure that's what you wanted to do, as by your post it makes it sound like you think the inn and front gate are right next to each other, which they are not.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:39 am
Kowsauni
PupSage
Kuori would stand back during these exchanges, but as they began to approach the inn, she would duck in, literally, and say "trouble heading this way." Then she would make her way to a corner and squat on a chair.

The inn is not close to the front gate, in fact its about a mile away. Though you can try and get back to the inn before the soldiers arrive, you would have to run a bit and they might notice. Just wanted to make sure that's what you wanted to do, as by your post it makes it sound like you think the inn and front gate are right next to each other, which they are not.

I imagined that Kuori probably only made it close enough to the gate to see the soldiers, and when they started heading into town she popped into the inn. Basically, never got close enough to hear the conversation.

So, not running, just long legs and a good lead.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:03 am
PupSage

And a good head on her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:53 pm
Rain Yupa
PupSage

And a good head on her shoulders.

And a hideous, monsterous, one too.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:36 pm
I Drink Blue Moon

PupSage

Just a bump check. Story hinges heavily on what you guys decide to do in your next post so I cant move this story forward until you guys post your actions.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:39 pm
TBH, Gloom is still probably asleep in the corner, noise and all.  

I Drink Blue Moon

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:09 am
Kowsauni

Mister DM! Permission to be on the eastern side of town, so the soldiers advance towards me?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:25 am
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

Mister DM! Permission to be on the eastern side of town, so the soldiers advance towards me?

Well, your leaving the Inn at the same time as the soldiers but since there are 20 of them, they are going at a slower pace. You also have a better idea of where you are going then they do, so with bit of effort you can get ahead of them . However if you want them not to notice you please roll a stealth check. Even if they do notice you passing them though, they might not read anything into it. After all you have done a pretty good job of not associating with any of your teammates while in front of them so they probably don't even know you are part the rest of the party that went into the forest.

Edit: Actually, I just noticed you left a few minutes before them so disregard what I said. Though they might still notice you ahead of them since you only got a slight head start. You can try to roll stealth check to make sure they don't notice you if you would like.

On a side note, also working on my L5R character. Hoping to get to the next stage tonight but I'm getting sleepy.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:00 am
Ahaha, no, stealth is not my intention. I imagine, being a group of 20, I can navigate to intercept. The only thing is, I'd have to at least be on the eastern half of town to do so. Hence, permission to be on that half.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:34 pm
Rain Yupa
But once clear, he would add lowly, "Say, Gloom, speaking of things that may or may not be perfectly normal, do you have any tricks up your sleeves to determine if that girl is a polymorphed beastie? I can't come to any conclusion why she'd be here at all unless that was the case. I have no idea if there are things in these woods that can shapeshift but it's something we can't rule out."

>: (  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:19 pm
Hehehe...  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games