Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Kind of Dead

Back to Guilds

A new type of zombie/ monster Rp. New classifications and twists. 

Tags: Zombies, Post modern 

Reply New Kind of Dead
leave of absence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:39 pm
Some people requested this so here it is. Now you can.let the guild know when you will be gone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 pm
StarkAlthor
Hey there! I might be a bit MIA for the rest of this week but will try to pop in for a post if I can~ mrgreen ninja dramallama  

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:59 pm
Sorry for not posting but recently someone has died in the family and this week is very hard on my family. The funeral is this Saturday and its just a mess since I am doing my best to hang in there. Ill do my best to post when I can.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:07 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Sorry for not posting but recently someone has died in the family and this week is very hard on my family. The funeral is this Saturday and its just a mess since I am doing my best to hang in there. Ill do my best to post when I can.

We are sorry for your lost, please take the time needed to recover from your loss. We love you and are here for you if you need us.  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Captain

Intellectual Sage

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:32 pm
Sorry for not being active the last week and a half. Monday night my mom went into the ER because she was experiencing a lot of abdominal pain as well as a twisted rib, causing vasovagel attacks, one right after the other. We spent from 10 PM to 5:30 AM in the emergency room where her pain got so bad that drugs weren't helping. When they released her, they didn't know what was wrong other than there was fluid around her liver. When we got home, I helped her to bed and then slept for four hours myself until I was awoken by a frightening sound. I ran to my mother and found her face down on the ground. I tried to get her up, but she face planted into the ground again. She couldn't stay conscious long and eventually I had to call 911. Turns out that fluid around her liver was blood and that I could have lost my mother had I waited too much longer to call. During her time in the hospital, we had a couple more scares, but she came home yesterday after a long hospital stay so I am taking care of her. I probably won't be back for maybe another week at most and just wanted you all to know what was happening in my life. I've actually have two other family members who have experiences near death situations as well, but they're okay now and my mom is the biggest concern right now because she could end up with in the hospital again if something goes wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:21 pm
BLStoner
Sorry for not being active the last week and a half. Monday night my mom went into the ER because she was experiencing a lot of abdominal pain as well as a twisted rib, causing vasovagel attacks, one right after the other. We spent from 10 PM to 5:30 AM in the emergency room where her pain got so bad that drugs weren't helping. When they released her, they didn't know what was wrong other than there was fluid around her liver. When we got home, I helped her to bed and then slept for four hours myself until I was awoken by a frightening sound. I ran to my mother and found her face down on the ground. I tried to get her up, but she face planted into the ground again. She couldn't stay conscious long and eventually I had to call 911. Turns out that fluid around her liver was blood and that I could have lost my mother had I waited too much longer to call. During her time in the hospital, we had a couple more scares, but she came home yesterday after a long hospital stay so I am taking care of her. I probably won't be back for maybe another week at most and just wanted you all to know what was happening in my life. I've actually have two other family members who have experiences near death situations as well, but they're okay now and my mom is the biggest concern right now because she could end up with in the hospital again if something goes wrong.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope your mother feels better.  

Jared3121

Blessed Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 pm
*hugs tight* do what you need to do. We all understand!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:44 pm
As of 18th of May I will definitely not be available anymore. I will leave to serve my country without any online interface for 6 months or a bit less. Thank you for all who are concerned and understand the circumstances.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zemyx Unlimited

Aged Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:25 pm
I'm not going to be online for a while. sad And this is like the second time in my whole gaian life here to be doing this.

I'm trying to focus on other things (mainly academic), and will hope to be able to catch up with the guild in like the next month or two :3 Arrivederci!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:49 pm
I'll be gone for a while. made mist the new caption for the time.
Me and the babies aren't doing so hot.  

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

Arianna_Jeske

Deathly Demigod

17,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:11 pm
LuvDragon

Aww, I hope ya'll get better soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:40 am
Arianna_Jeske
LuvDragon

I'm sure I will. just not in enough right now to run a guild. whee  

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

Arianna_Jeske

Deathly Demigod

17,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:54 am
LuvDragon
Arianna_Jeske
LuvDragon

I'm sure I will. just not in enough right now to run a guild. whee

Yeah, I can understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:20 pm
Hello all. I'm sorry I've been absent for a while, I'm basically spending my last hours here on my country of Puerto Rico with friends and family. As of a few weeks from now I will be leaving for 1 year to serve my country through the Air Force. I will not be on, nor will I be able to support the guild through many couple of months, You may kick me from the guild as it doesn't matter, but yes, I'm notifying my absence. Bye all!  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

LuvDragon

Wild Mystic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:23 am
XSK Ambrosia
Hello all. I'm sorry I've been absent for a while, I'm basically spending my last hours here on my country of Puerto Rico with friends and family. As of a few weeks from now I will be leaving for 1 year to serve my country through the Air Force. I will not be on, nor will I be able to support the guild through many couple of months, You may kick me from the guild as it doesn't matter, but yes, I'm notifying my absence. Bye all!

Be safe  
New Kind of Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff