Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP-Sith] Darkness in our souls (Lumiya x Majanga)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:02 pm
User Image

Glancing round the youngster snarled under her breath, tail lashing back and forth with anger. Ooooh! Why did siblings exist! They were so annoying! Slapping at a rock on the ground she growled again, frustrated beyond endurance. She had escaped them some time ago but still she was so tightly wound her fur stood up rigidly upon her back and she couldn't help but swot at the innocent foliage about her as she walked. A fuzzy bundle of pure rage.

Some time later, her anger used up for the time being, she flopped down onto her belly under a rocky overhang. It was not uncommon for her to be away from her family, for as young as she was, she already had the reputation of a proper Sith, hot tempered and ruthless in pursuit of what ever she wanted. Though right now she rather wanted a drink, but was disinclined to move out of her patch of cool shade.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:15 pm
With each passing day, Mazal's cubs grew stronger. He remembered when they were first born, how he had to leave them with their sickly mother until they were strong enough to be without her. It would be difficult for them to grow up without their mother, but it would be in their best interest.

Mazal was kept away from the rest of the pride as well as the cubs. He knew she wouldn't live for much longer. Currently he was playing with the idea of just putting her out of her misery. Eventually he would have to tell her cubs what happened to her.

Majanga had kept them away from the rest of the pride. He wanted to personally be in charge of their growth without the interference of his sith. The next generation of sith needed to be powerful and deadly. It wouldn't be long until he was ready to take a strike at the jedi, to remind them the strength of the sith.

He came to an abrupt stop when he saw Lumiya laying in the shade. His steel eyes looked at her proudly. He gave a soft cough to signal his presence.

Tanakako

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:12 am
The cough hadn't been nessassary as the tiny cub had already lifted her head ad peered up at the lion who, as far as she was concerned, was her father. One ear flicked back as she frowned up at him. While she wasn't keen on the idea of being disturbed, she also didn't particularly fancy getting on his bad side.

With a grumpy little growl she pulled herself to her paws and stepped out of her shady spot, stopping directly in front of him with her tiny face scrunched up into a glare that was far more cute than fearsome right now.

"Hello Papa."

R4gn0r0k IV
What would she actually call him? I can edit if she got it wrong. lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:05 pm
Majanga raised an eyebrow at the little lioness. “I suggest not to growl at another unless you are looking for a fight.” He said, with a small smile. “Some of my more aggressive sith would be tempted to slice you into shreds if you were to even glare at them.” However, he knew it was important for the cubs to work on their intimidation techniques, especially when dealing with the older sith. Once he integrated them with the others, they would be seen as fresh meat.

“You should practice on your siblings, make them scared to even look at you.” He said. “Follow me.”

He wanted to test Lumiya, as well as her siblings. Giving them test now and then was important to make sure they were heading in the right direction.

Tanakako
Papa is fine for now. xD He would probably insist on being called Lord Majanga when she's a bit older.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:32 am
"I wasn't growling at you though." She protested, her scowl deepening as she was chastised. She didn't like it when that happened and she was as yet too young to be able to look at things objectively. Instead she bit back an annoyed huff at the perceived affront and nodded.

"I can do that!" She declared, instantly fascinated by the idea as she trotted after the giant male with rapid cubby steps, already deep in thought. "Can I bite them too?" She asked with a little too much gleefulness in her tone. Sibling rivalry was common in even the most laid back and chill family, but for Lumiya it was an obsession. She had to beat her siblings at everything, and if she didn't she would obsess over what went wrong, sometimes for days at a time, she also had quite a fantastic temper on her and was known to execute sneaky underhanded attacks when her siblings weren't paying attention. And she always paid back any slight, real or imagined, two fold.

R4gn0r0k IV
Makes sense!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:00 pm
Majanga chuckled at the cubs eagerness. “You may bite now and then, just to show them who is in charge, but nothing too damaging. I would hate to have to find a healer to fix your siblings up. It would be a waste of my valuable time.” He replied to Lumiya.

From where they stood, the main part of the pride could be seen. The sith who were outside their dens could be seen, though they looked like ants from their height. He took a moment and watched them train and work. Very few of them knew about this spot where the cubs were hidden. The only ones who knew were his closest sith.

“When you are older, you will be expected to compete against, not only your siblings, but my sith as well. Consider your play fights with your siblings to be a training ground. None of your siblings will never seriously injure you, but that will not go with my sith. They are expected to be just as ruthless with one another in their training as they would be to any of our enemies.” He explained. “While you are here, I want you and your siblings to train your hardest so when you do join my sith they will treat you as equals and not as punching bags.”

Tanakako

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:05 am
Listening intently the young cub nodded, eyes fixed on the lion she considered her father. The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint him and she got the feeling that wasting his time amounted to the same thing. So she nodded her head hard. "I promise!! I will be careful not to hurt them too badly!" Beaming up at Majanga she moved to stand beside one of his large front paws. Dropping her gaze she too looked out across the Sith landscape. She often did that, curious as to who all the creatures below her were. But she assumed they all worked for her father, 'his Sith' as he called them. She was both intrigurped and terrified, they looked so small and far away but they were also what her papa warned her about constantly.

Excitement bubbled through her chest as she considered that, one day, she would be able to beat them all, and then they would have to listen to her as well as her papa!

"I will!" She replied, voice high and excited. "I will train the hardest ever and I will beat everyone!" Grinning up at him she certainly didn't lack enthusiasm or ambition.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:48 am
Her eagerness to please would become a great trait for him, he thought as he smiled down at her, a proud look in his eyes. She was still very small, but he would make sure that her and her siblings would grow up to become strong lions and lioness. He knew that some of the sith would hate them when they became full fledged members of the sith because he kept them sheltered. Other young sith had to grow up with the rest of the pride. Even his own grandcubs had to be raised with them.

But since their mother passed away and their biological father was no where to be found, he felt it best to raise them himself in order to keep them safe as well as create perfect, loyal soldiers.

“That what I wanted to hear.” He said. “Soon I will be introducing you and your siblings to some of my most loyal sith. They will be training and grooming you into being skilled warriors. They will teach you not only to fight but how to think and act. You will be taught by the strongest and brightest my pride has to offer.”

Tanakako

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:48 am
His proud expression made the young cub puff out her chest, pleased and excited to have made her papa look at her like that. Nothing mattered to the tiny female beside making her father look like that again. She wa shell bound and determined to be the best of his cubs, his more fearless warrior, the smartest lioness and the most cunning sith. In that moment, with Majanga smiling at her, Lumiya decided she would be the best. No one in the pride would be better than her at any single thing.

Ears pricking she turned and looked back out over the pride’s land. “I look forward to it.” She quipped, grinning with a fierce and determined expression. Turning back to her huge papa she tilted her head, bright blood-red eyes focused. “I will be stronger and brighter than them one day.” She informed him with utter certainty, smiling broadly. And the intelligent light in her eyes proved she just might be telling the truth.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:05 pm
From his experience with his first apprentice, he knew that the best way to gain a loyal sith was to train them when they are young and keep them close. He had made the mistake with Drox of letting the cub have too much freedom. The young lion at first would do anything he commanded, wanting only to make Majanga happy. But Drox betrayed him in the most brutal way he could. He ran off to join the jedi and it was all because he allowed Drox the independence to roam around.

He looked down at Lumiya. Her and her siblings were closer to him then Drox had been. They needed him to survive. Keeping them safe and hidden was not only best for them, but it was perfect for him as well.

“If I hear good reports from the sith that teach you, I will be sure to reward you. Perhaps with a scouting mission with me in the rogue lands?” He said with a fatherly smile. “Though, that will be a discussion for another day.”

Tanakako

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:58 am
The young and budding sith-to-be beamed up at her father, excitment making her currently short and squat body possetivly vibrate. One day she would grow up to be a tall and powerful lioness with as much wit and cunnin any father could hope for his daughter. But right now she burned with the utter certainty of youth, and was determined to not only be the best of her siblings, but the Best. Ever. of all the sith. And they would go out on glorious adventures and she would show him just how awesome she was!

"YES!" She exclaimed, beaming. "I will be the best! I promise!" Darting up to him she hugged one solid foreleg before gazeing up at him hopefully. "Can I go practice now?" She asked, wanting to get started on her training right away!

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:33 pm
Affection was a rarity among the sith. As she hugged him, he looked down at her and gave an approving nod. She would have to learn to control herself when she got older, he thought. The other pride members would think she was showing weakness. Right now though she was young enough to get away with it.

“You may start practicing now,” he answered. “But keep in this general area. I do not want you to wander off and get yourself hurt.”

Tanakako
Short tag! Would you like to do another one between them with Lumiya being older?

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:31 am
The beaming black cub let out a yell of excitment and bounded away, determined to start her training right away. Instantly she was 'attack' anything around her, pouncing and stalking with typical cubbish enthusiasm. Clearly patience and skill were still quite a long way off, but the tiny female showed enough guts and courage to suggest future potential.

R4gn0r0k IV
Id love to RP her again! Either adol or young adult?

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games